Vatland Honda

700 U. S. Highway 1, Vero Beach, FL 32962

Loved it!

by from Vero Beach, FL |

The whole buying experience was fun and fast. Neil was a joy to work with.

An excellent new car buying experience

by from Sebastian Florida |

We traded in a 2007 CRV which we purchased at a different Honda dealer. We did not go back there because it turned out we were really ripped off. This time we went to Vatland Honda, what a difference, we were treated absolutley first class by Marla Allen and Jamie Negvesky. They didn,t pressure us at all and Robin the financial officer explained every document we signed, that wasn,t done at the previous dealership. We also got a very fair price for our trade in. Thank you Vatland you were all great to us.

July 12, 2012

Thank you for choosing Vatland Honda and we welcome you to our family of satisfied customers! Our goal is to help customers reach their new car goals and to provide the information each one needs to make that all important decision !

Honda CR-V

by from Sebastian, FL |

I am happy with my car. I am happy with the ultimate deal. I enjoyed working with Marla and Jamie. However, it was such a grueling drawn-out process to get to the sale that it left me with a bad taste in my mouth for car dealers in general. Vatland is no better nor no worse than any of the others.

May 22, 2012

Thank you for your review. While we strive to ensure each and every customer is completely satisfied with the entire process we appreciate you sharing with us an area for improvement. Your views will help us greatly in achieving our goal to be the best!

It was great!

by from Sebastion, FL |

Neil Jarman was a great salesman! He was knowledgable, polite, and trustworthy. I had a great experience at Vatland Honda.

Dealership review

by from Vero Beach, Fl |

We were looking for a 2012 Honda CR-V with navi - they had the exact car, and color my wife wanted, in stock & on floor. Made a satosfacrory deal easily. & drove it home.

Honda Accord Purchase

by from Vero Beach,Fl. |

Jacques Pons ushered me through the selection and purchase process for a new Accord- it was hard to decide since the various models all have great merit and slightly different appeal. He and the sales management all contributed to make a trade and sale possible! Thanks very much!

Out with the old and drive off in a new.

by from Vero Beach, FL |

I came in with a 2001 Civic for repair and an inflator recall and talked with Mark. He was very professional and helpful even though I did not have an appointment for that morning. I expressed an interest in looking at all my options including a repair estimate or trading in the 2001 Civic. Mark introduced me to Jamie Negvesky and long story short Jamie (very patiently) was able to get me in a 2012 Accord within my budget

May 24, 2012

Thank you for your review. Your views are important to us and we appreciate knowing that our concept of FULL SERVICE TEAM WORK is being implemented with in our dealership to help customers, be it a repair or new purchase.

Jacques Pons

by from Fort Pierce, FL |

Nice Guy who really wants to be sure the customer is happy. Informative, but not overly pushy. Very helpful.

May 22, 2012

Jacques Pons exemplifies the core of Vatland Honda beliefs. Being helpful and informative yet not pressuring. We do believe the car buying experience can be fun, educational and a positive experience for our customers. Thank you for recognizing one of our professionals !

New Car

by from Vero Beach, Fl |

Always an excellent experience at this dealership. Would not buy an car anywhere else

Vatland's Internet quote service

by from Fort Pierce, Fl. |

Vatland Honda made the entire car purchasing transaction not only painless but enjoyable for the first time in many years. In today business world these values are highly sought after, but are all too often nowhere to be found. Marla Allen and Jamie Negvesky, of Vatland internet quote group, both clearly exemplify the meaning of team work and the customer first manor of conducting business, while being a pleasure themselves to deal with. Their great teamwork concept made our total car buying experience with Vatland Honda unpressured, pleasurable and satisfying.

May 22, 2012

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the kind words and recognition. More importantly we are happy your experience here at Vatland did in deed turn out to be what we strive for, no pressure, fun and satisfying !