Vatland Honda

700 U. S. Highway 1, Vero Beach, FL 32962

New 888-856-6068
Used 877-689-7889
Service 866-914-4671

The Largest Honda Store on the Treasure Coast!!!

Just love Vatland Honda and Brandon Stone

by from Vero beach Florida |

We had no intention of purchasing a new vehicle today but because of Brandon Stones courteous and knowledgeable approach, we ended up leaving with a new car and smiles on our faces., all as a result of dealing with Brandon. He is a real asset to your operation and I say THANK YOU BRANDON!!!!!

Josh and Brandon are great!

by from Vero Beach, Fl. |

Thank you to Josh ua Rivera nd Brandon Stone for working so hard to get us into the bigger vehicle that we needed! They are good and fun to work with! Would recomend them anytime for a vehicle purchase! Thank you Guys!

Positive Car Buying Experience at Vatland

by from Sebastian FL |

Salesman Gus Muhlbauer was Great ! No high pressure, easy to talk with, very knowlegable about the Honda cars. I wanted a Odyssey EXL with Navigation and the silver paint, which turned out to be very scarce. It took two weeks to get one, but I am very happy with the car(mini van) and very happy Gus keeping me informed as they searched for one. All paperwork went smoothly. I would recommend Gus for your sales rep.

Honda Fit

by from Sebastian, FL |

Excellent service of my lease of a Honda FIT, salesman was very gracious and accomodating , gave me the deal I was looking for. (Gary Nash) Financial was quick and efficient. Honda's facilities are the best.

Great Experience

by from Vero Beach, FL |

My wife and I stopped at Vatland as we drove by, exhausted from the dealer experiences elsewhere while trying to narrow down the SUV search with our 9-month-old and 3-year-old along for the ride. Jacques P. was our salesman and immediately made us feel comfortable, offering to have our car seats and children along for the test drive. There was zero pressure and zero volleying for a negotiable price. I gave a reasonable OTD offer and it took no intervention from myself to make it happen. Jacques worked quickly to make the appropriate transfers of insurance and title since we had young children approaching dinner time. As a bonus there is a large paly area for children and a nice atmosphere at the dealership. In addition, Robin S., the finance manager, went to bat for us and negotiated with our bank to fit a Honda ext. warranty into our budget. We will return to Vatland for our next vehicle. It was a very positive experience.

Superb salesman, Jacques Pons!!

by from Vero Beach, Florida |

Jacques Pons made the buying process very comfortable ! He was very patient with me asking a million questions and helped me choose the "right" car for me. He is very knowledgable, honest and friendly. Jacques went the "extra mile" to please me and he did! David & Bob Vatland, owners, were wonderful! Vatland Honda is absolutely amazing. It is so inviting, you just want to go there, hang out.... and relax!!! The Facilities are "above and beyond" as well as the Staff. I highly recommend the 2014 Honda CRV-EX... WOW! It is such a comfortable ride, great on gas and lots of extras... Jacques even set up the Blue Tooth Phone system with my phone contacts and personally brought me to have the front windows tinted...made it the perfect buying experience. Enough said...go there and check it out!! You will NOT be disappointed!

Good people to deal with

by from Hobe Sound, Fl |

I dealt with Jacques Pons. He is an honest person who details all the information. Although the girls who call the customer initially to set the appointment leave a lot to be desired, as they lack communication between themselves and give false information, Jacques made up for what the contact people lacked. The buying procedure was pleasant and Jacques took care of everything!

Outstanding sale with No Pressure

by from Vero Beach, FL |

I just purchased a 2008 Honda Element from Vatland the transaction went smoothly with out any pressure. Saleman Jacques was very helpful and a total gentleman during the entire process. I highly recommend Vatland Honda if you thinking about a Honda purchase.

Love my Car

by from Vero Beach, FL |

I recently had to replace my 19 year old Volvo. Sad as it was to lose an old friend, Gary Nash made buying my next car both easy and enjoyable. There have been many changes in the way cars are sold in twenty years. Gary took the time to answer all of my questions and even answered some I did not know to ask. I found the perfect car for the next decade (at least). I was given a tour of the dealership, introduced to the service department people, and was made to feel welcome by all. It made me realize that in the last few years I have felt almost compelled to apologize when asking people to do their jobs. All of the staff at Vatland Honda treated me like a valued customer. I bought a used car I found on their website at a really great price and look forward to a long relationship with this dealership. And the entire process took only a little over two hours!!!!

duckhook

by from vero beach fl |

sales person, Jacque Pons did a great job. We had some difficulty about sales taxes, not his fault. He got some bad information