Vatland Honda

700 U. S. Highway 1, Vero Beach, FL 32962

New 888-856-6068
Used 877-689-7889
Service 866-914-4671

The Largest Honda Store on the Treasure Coast!!!

Honda CR-V

by from VB, FL |

Great staff and manager. Was treated great by all. The deal was done without the usual pressure. Very Good experience.

Car shopping pleasure

by from Vero Beach, FL |

We met Monique at Vatland Honda when stopping in to test drive a CR-V and an Accord, in the process of deciding between a variety of small SUVs and sedans. She was informative and helpful, without being at all pushy. After our first contact she made herself available for further inquiries. When we wanted to have a car for an afternoon so we could work on our decision she was quick to provide that. Then she even got a different color CR-V on the lot in a day without us even asking for it. Thanks, Monique! We love our new car :)

Excellent Service Department

by from Vero Beach, FL |

Vatland Honda has the best Service Department that I have ever been to. They are honest, kind and actually care about maintaining a high level of customer service. Their prices are higher than elsewhere but I continue to go to them because it is worth it. They really do treat you like friends and no matter what issue you're having, they are willing and able to help. I have 2 children who actually enjoy going there and do not mind waiting while the car is fixed because it is such an enjoyable experience. Recently I had a major problem with my car and my Service Advisor, without any request from me, asked Honda if they would be able to discount the fee since I get all my service work there and Honda did! I cannot say enough about how great Vatland's Service Department is and how grateful I am.

purchase of used car 2005 ford escape

by from maumee, ohio |

Our buying experience was enjoyable.the salesperson was friendly, courteous, she was like family. Monique clark was interested in our needs, she is the kind of person we like to do business. We recomend Vatland Motors when purchasing a car and Monique Clark. Regards Don&Della

Service Department is clearly #1

by from Vero Beach, FL |

We have owned many Honda's from several states over the years and Vatland's service department is #1. I have worked with Rudi mgr, and Lon Mowery adviser for over 12 years now. I can trust the both of then to steer me in the right direction and be fair and honest. What every customer deserves. It is a pleasure to work with them!

NEW CAR LEASE

by from BAREFOOT BAY, FL |

I HAD VISITED TWO OTHER HONDA DEALERSHIPS REQUESTING A ACCORD COUPE EX WITH ORCHID WHITE EXTERIOR. WAS ADVISED FEW WERE PRODUCED AND FURTHER TOLD BY ONE DEALER THEY HAD NOT SEEN ONE. VATLAND HONDA WAS THE LAST DEALER IN MY SEARCH AND MARLA ASSURED SHE WOULD GET THE CAR AND COLOR OF MY CHOICE. IN LESS THAN A WEEK I DROVE MY NEW CAR HOME. THE WHOLE PROCESS WAS A PLEASURE THANKS TO MARLA AND HER PARTNER DAN. WOULD NOT HESITATE TO RECOMMEND MARLA AND DAN AS A CHOICE TO GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE DAUNTING DETAILS OF A NEW CAR PURCHASE.

April 15, 2013

The Vatland Family is thrilled we were able to help you get what you wanted ! It is all about our customers happiness....ALWAYS !

Come for Marla, stay for Ken!

by from Vero Beach, FL |

This is our second time buying from Vatland.  Both experiences have been wonderful.  We weren't currently in the market for a new car, but we recieved an email with an offer we could not refuse.  So today, we traded in our 2012 Civic for a brand new 2013.  We dealt with Marla and Ken, who were both WONDERFUL.  Unlike other dealerships, there was never any pressure or haggling.  They got the car we wanted quickly and made the whole process very easy and painless.   We also bring our car to Vatland for all of our maintenance needs. The staff is very friendly and quick to do our routine maintenance. Their prices are quite reasonable and the service department is VERY clean. We would highly reccomend Vatland to anyone in need of a car or even maintenance.  COME FOR MARLA, STAY FOR KEN!!!   :-)

April 6, 2013

Thank you for your kind review ! We are thrilled you have chosen to join the Vatland Honda Family and look forward to seeing you for service! Don't forget Ladies Day on the first Tuesday of any month !!

Pleaantly Surprised

by from Sebastian, FL |

I was surprised that a small local dealership could actually match and often beat the mega South Florida giants on pricing. The sales people (Marla & Ken) were extremely friendly and helpful. The facility is very clean with comfortable waiting areas, a playroom for small children, and a drink/cookie bar. I was not pressured in any way. It was a welcomed and pleasant experience. Getting an online quote and purchasing the car took very little time and was done on my time schedule. Again, I am pleased with the way I was treated and with the deal that I received. I can and do recommend Vatland Honda to all my friends.

great experience

by from Lakeland, Fl |

Jamie & Marla were very professional. They helped get us a car when nobody else would. We felt they actually cared about getting us the right vehicle for our family. We drove 2.5 hours to purchase a vehicle from them & we would do it again!

April 6, 2013

Thank you for this great review ! We certainly appreciate the long journey you made to meet us and are very happy that you found it to be worth the trip! Enjoy your new car!

Great buying experience at Vatland Honda!

by from Fort Pierce, FL |

Yesterday, I had awesome experience dealing with Marla Allen at Vatland Honda. I appreciate her courtesy and willingness to help me to fit in all aspects. She even came all the way to pick me up at my residence. Her team member Ken is a knowledgeable technical person who went over outside and inside of the car in detail. I am very thankful to them for finding right car as per my need and budget. I want every buyers get the same experience as I had. If you love Honda, Vatland is the best place to be. Thanks!!