Vatland Honda

700 U.S. 1, Vero Beach, FL 32962

Great Buying Experience

by from Vero Beach |

Car buying is certainly not at the top of most people's lists of enjoyable experiences. The staff at Vatland Honda is doing their best to change that notion. In particular, our sales person, Kenneth Luce, was a pleasure to work with; extremely knowledgable on all aspects of the vehicle and sales process, attentive to all questions and concerns, and willing to meet our expectations for a fair and honest sale. Do your homework, then visit Vatland Honda for a great deal and an equally rewarding car buying experience.

EXCELLENT experience leasing my new Honda

by from Vero Beach, FL |

Highly recommend Joshua Rivera!!! Had an excellent experience leasing a 2013 Honda Civic from him and Vatland Honda!!

Leased a 2013 Civic LX

by from Vero Beach, Florida |

I had a fantastic experience on my new lease with Vatland Honda! I highly recommend them for your new or used vehicle purchase or lease. I also have my vehicles serviced with them and highly recommend Lon Mowery as your service advisor!

Personnel - outstanding customer service

by from Ft Pierce, FL |

I was contacted by phone & email after I visited the website. The sales person Ken Luce was persistent in making contact. An appt was scheduled and we met. I decided I would like a used car instead of a new one and he immediately showed me 2 prospects. I purchased one of the 2 and the entire process was concluded in several hours. I am very happy with the service I was provided. The only item I find lacking is the follow up after the sale was made. No one contacted me to see how the car & I were doing. I feel good customer service is needed after the sale as much as before if you want a customer to return to you in the future.

Great experience

by from Vero Beach, FL |

I was interested in a lease. Joshua was able to accommodate my situation very quickly. He was fast, informative and extremely helpful. What a positive and delightful experience to make a purchase at Vatland Honda. I'm very grateful for the great customer service and would recommend others to purchase their vehicles at Vatland Honda.

Vatland Honda Rocks

by from FORT PIERCE FL |

Nicole & Josh were awesome! They made the whole process very easy for me. I would definitely recommend them to my friends & family!

Monique Clark Rocks

by from VERO BEACH, FL |

thanks for working so hard for me Monique. They searched to find me the appropriate financing option for me. They made it happen. Monique was in constant contact with me and never left me in the dark. Loved that. THANK YOU

Excellent service

by from port st.lucie fl |

i love how they attend to me and let me make a good choice on a car i wanted.

Great Service

by from port st lucie, FL |

Nicole Musick was very helpful. Even though I was not able to get a vehicle at the time, I will definitely come back when I am ready to purchase my new vehicle. The showroom was clean, and professional. I had a good experience and will be returning

I've been a Vatland Honda customer for 5 years!!!

by from Vero Beach, FL |

I just picked up my 3rd vehicle from Vatland Honda this past Friday and I have to say that I have liked each and every car that I've gotten from them. My new 2013 Honda Civic EX-L is absolutely stunning and probably my favorite car thus far! Hondas are fantastic cars that hold their resale value well. Monique Clark was very accommodating in finding the right vehicle for me and Lon Mowry in Honda Service has been my go to person at Vatland for the past 8 years. If you are looking for a vehicle at a reasonable price, Vatland Honda is the way to go! :)