Vatland Honda

700 U. S. Highway 1, Vero Beach, FL 32962

An easy, economical buying experience

by from Sebastian, FL. |

They met my internet price, found my car quickly, got me through the paperwork, applied all the accessories on time, hand-held me getting aquainted with a new car.

January 6, 2013

Thank you for choosing Vatland Honda for your car purchase. We are thrilled that your experience was all you expected and more. Customer satisfaction is always priority one for us!

Great service

by from Vero Beach, FL |

I had a overhead light go out and they replaced the bulb in less than 15 minutes

Love those Hondas

by from Vero Beach, FL |

Marla and Jaime worked out a nice deal for us to lease a '12 leftover, Honda Civic LX. The car has everything we need, looks great, handles well, and is reliable. We've had Hondas, in various models, since 1980 and feel we cannot find a better vehicle for the price. Marla and Jamie handled all the paperwork for us to transition from New Jersey to Florida, saving us time and money.Many thanks again. See you in 3 years!

Great sales and Service!!

by from Vero Beach, Fl |

My husband and I had the great fortune to lease a 2012 Honda Civic at Vatland Honda in Vero Beach, Florida. Marla and Jamie are the two sales consultants you want to deal with. They were both very knowledgeable, patient, understanding, and super accomodating!! What a wonderful experience...we'll be back for sure...thanks Jamie and Marla!!!

Great Staff

by from Vero Beach, FL |

I would recomment Vatland Honda to anyone. There staff is great to work with.

New Car Purchase

by from Port St. Lucie, FL |

I purchased a 2013 Honda CR-V at Vatland Honda and am very pleased with the transaction. The sales staff was wonderful. Thank you.

buying process

by from vero beach,fl |

Jamie and Marla had made buying a car easy quick and no stress! Got a great deal on a 2009 Honda civic my wife and I are very happy with are new car, and how well the buying process went!

Shopping Opportunity

by from Vero Beach, Florida |

My wife had bought a very nice used car back in March. The salespeople found found an Element we were shopping for with rare low mileage. With some financial research accomodations, we were able to purchase the car around the budget we could afford. Thanks Jamie Negvesky and Marla Allen.

September 26, 2012

Thank You both for your repeat business at Vatland Honda. We are so glad we could help you in your pre-owned car search and find that perfect vehicle to fit your request. We hope that you will be a part of our family for years to come!

upside down finance

by from vero beach, fl |

My car buying experience was nothing like the other trips I had at other car dealers. I had little to negotiate with because I had negative equity in the car I wanted to get rid of. The sales reps worked with my wife and I the entire process making sure this decision would benefit us more than them. The facility has a play room for kids that actually clean. There is also complimentary soft beverages/coffee and cookies while youe waiting. This dealer seems to have plenty of staff standing by making sure costumers do not have to wait long for their needs.

the place to buy a car

by from Vero Beach, Fl |

After shopping at 5 different dealers, we got lucky & found Jamie Negvesky & Marla Allen (the internet team) at Vatland Honda. Not only did we love the car, but they were outstanding. They made everything very easy to understand & explained all the bells & whistles on the car. We would highly recommend them if you are looking for a vehicle.

September 17, 2012

Thank your for you business. We have tried hard to earn it and we will keep you satisfied throughout your ownership. We are glad you chose to keep your business local and we are happy to provide the best price without sacrificing service. See you when the car is ready for the 1st oil change.