Miami Lakes Automall - Chevrolet Kia Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Mitsubishi

16600 NW 57th Ave, Miami Lakes, FL 33014

New 866-400-9958
Used 888-474-5027
Service 866-775-6490

7 Brands - 1 Location - That's The Power To Save - Over 1,000 Vehicles In Stock Right Now

Excellent Internet Sales

by from Orlando, FL |

We drove over 4 hours each way because of the great deal we got from the Internet sales manager! Excellent follow thru and so easy to work with!

Kia Soul full option!!!

by from Miami Lakes FL |

Rich was amazing, along with his manager. My wife and I came looking for something and they made it happen. Excellent service! Miami Lakes Kia will be our place for future purchase without a doubt.

KIA buying process ver smooth

by from Miami |

Mr Rich L Kemp was excellent, very pacient and the buying process very smooth. Thanks also to Yersenia for her attention and work Pearl

awesome experience

by from boca raton, fl |

received a quote via email for the exact vehicle I was looking for-this quote was honored at the dealership-the buying experience was a pleasure-thanks so much Joyce Felipe

New Car

by from Hialeah Fl |

I had a very good experience with my car-buying experience. I am very happy with the price and did not feel like salespeople were trying to push anything on me.

New car jeep grand cherokee 2014

by from Miami lakes, FL |

Wait time a little long and show room can use some snack vending machine, specially when you have kids. Did not use the customer service yet.

Excellent Service!

by from Miami, Florida |

I went in for a test drive only and drove out with my brand new Soul! Luis Fernandez is a great guy that will do anything within his power to get you what you want. I highly recommend!

Excellent

by from Miami, FL |

Wow! Everyone should come here! Only here! In my 32 years I've had surgeries more pleasant than my experiences at car dealerships until now. For what it's worth, I really wanted to just buy a used car we could afford in full with cash, but what kind of a man wouldn't at least try to get his wife what she wants. Upon arrival, Dennis Kistman was friendly and welcoming. He showed us the features of the car and took us on a test drive that felt like a field trip. As opposed to the blood sucking monsters, liars, and cheaters I had encountered in the past, Dennis was forthcoming with information, supportive in negotiating a fair price, and a real pleasure to deal with during such a special time. We were off to the Finance Manager, Carlos Hernandez. Still in shock that I really only had to deal with the necessary two gentleman as opposed to what always seemed to be everybody on the payroll, we proceed. He was patient, helpful, and considerate. Homerun, touchdown, KO in the first round...I offer my strongest recommendation to any and all in the market to value your own time and energy and just come here and ask for them.

Oil Change and tires rotation

by from Hialeah,Florida |

The employee receiving the vehicule,was niece and profesional,he recomended me the best oil for my 2012 Equinox.The job was done in only 45 minuters.I arrive at 7.00 Am by 7.45 I was out.The car was Washed and iven two caps tires missing were replaced.The Waiting Room,Clean,Tv was on.The Coffee very good,Only some Donoughts will be better

MY EXPERIENCE AT MIAMI LAKES CHEVROLET

by from MIAMI, FL |

MY EXPERIENCE AT MIAMI LAKES AUTO MALL WAS EXCELLENT! I WAS TOLD THAT THE SERVICE WAS GOING TO TAKE ABOUT AND HOUR AND A HALF AND IT WAS FINISHED IN FORTY FIVE MINUTES

My new sonic

by from Miami |

The best dealer in South Florida. I'll recommend this dealer to everyone who wants to be treated with respect at the time to buy your new car. Thanks Rolando Villanueva and Jose Rodriguez.