AutoNation Ford Miami

Used 888-399-5426
Service 888-379-6086

THEY DID IT AGAIN!

by from MIAMI BEACH |

THIS IS MY 3 RD VEHICLE THAT WE HAVE PURCHASE HERE AT AUTONATION FORD OF MIAMI. OUR SALESMAN ARMANDO FUSTER IS LIKE FAMILY TO US HE TREATS WITH THE OUT MOST WARMTH AND SINCERITY. THE MNGR REY ALVAREZ IS THE ONE THAT WE HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH AND I HAVE TO ADMIT HE HAS ALWAYS LOOKED OUT FOR OUR BEST INTEREST. I'M GLAD THAT WE HAVE FOUND A PLACE WERE YOU LEAVE FEELING GOOD, NOW DAYS THAT COUNTS FOR ALOT. THANK YOU ARMANDO HAVE A GREAT YEAR!

GREAT SERVICE! VERY HAPPY!!!!

by from miami,fl |

VERY..VERY PLEASED AND HAPPY AND APPRECIATED. ARMANDO FUSTER WAS VERY HELPFUL AND COOPERATED. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

WHO are you Going To Call!!?? AUTONATION!!!!

by from MIAMI, FL |

Armando Fuster is a Tremendous asset to Autonation. Thank you.

MY FIRST MUSTANG!! VERY EXCITED!!

by from MIAMI FL, |

GREAT EXPERIENCE! THOUGH IT WOULD BE HARD TO TRADE IN BRAND NEW CAR BUT EVERYTHING WENT GREAT!

OUTSTANDING!!

by from MIAMI FL, |

OUTSTANDING!!!!!THE PROFESSIONALIM WAS EXTRA SPECIAL!!!!! ARMANDO IS TRUE EXPERT AND PROFESSIONAL!!!!! WE LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS WITH HIM AGAIN!!!!!

SMOOTH AS CAN BE!! THERE GREAT!!

by from MIAMI FL |

SIMPLY PUT WE WERE IN AND OUT IN LESS TIME THAN I EXPECTED, MY SALESMAN ARMANDO FUSTER MADE SURE THAT EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTHLY. WE ARE VERY SATISFIED WITH THE PROCESS. THANK YOU, HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Bad experience

by from Winter Haven, Florida |

on 02-13-15 I saw a 2008 ford f-450 listed for sale at the Miami dealership. The description claimed the vehicle was possibly garage kept by the previous owner and it was in meticulous maintained. (view the bottom to see the description from their website). I called an spoke to a unknown lady. She stated that a 50 point safety inspection was completed on this vehicle. I was later contacted by Albert Candelario (Internet Sales Manager). I asked what was wrong with the vehicle and was told that nothing was wrong and it was in great condition. I scheduled an appointment to view the truck on 02-14-15 at 11:00 am. At 10:58 I received a call from Albert claiming another customer was looking at the truck. At 11:11 am I received another call from Albert asking if I would place a deposit on the truck. I arrived at the dealership at 11:38. When I approached the truck I could see scratches and a dent on the tail gate. I walked around the truck and noticed numerous scratches and a poor attempt touch up a the large scrape on the front bumper. I crawled under the truck and saw a large amount of oil on the rear of the motor and transmission. There was fluid on the transfer case of the front drive shaft. We started the truck and placed it in reverse. A loud clunk could be heard. The noise also happened placing it into drive without accelerating. Obviously the u-joints are bad and needs replaced. *****partial listing describing truck****** Thank you for seeing another among AutoNation Ford of Miami's special listings! This 2008 Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW is offered to you for sale by AutoNation Ford of Miami. AutoNation Ford of Miami is recognized to present a most breathtaking example of pure vehicle design decadence ... this is the vehicle of dreams! This vehicle has brand new tires. The paint is in exceptional condition and it appears that this vehicle was garaged and meticulously-maintained. This car has all of the right options.

I LOVE MY FUSION!!

by from MIAMI FL, |

Very glad we stopped by this dealership, Autonation Ford of Miami took care of our needs and we couldn't have done it with out a very friendly and courteous salesman Armando Fuster. From the beginning till the end he helps us thru out the whole ordeal. No pressure no going back and forth he's a straight shooter and we couldn't have asked for more. Very happy with my 2015 Fusion. Highly recommend.

I GOT MY 2015 MUSTANG!!!!

by from MIAMI, FL |

Dealer was a pleasure to deal with, Armando Fuster was my salesmen and was a great help in getting me x-plan pricing when the dealer was hesitant to approve it. I would highly reccomend autonation ford of miami. I'm very happy with how everything turned out. I will highly recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Thank you very much.

EXCELLENT!! LOVE MY RIDE!!!

by from CORAL GABLES |

Armando Fuster is such a great sales man, he helped me alot with the new Mustang, I would definetely recommond my friends to him if they are planning on getting a Ford Mustang. Highly recommend. I'm also a huge Bruce lee Fan.

SUPER DUTY SERVICE!!

by from miami, florida |

Over all experience was excellent! couldn't have asked for more. Armando Fuster was my salesman he made it all happend for me. Manager's and finance team where also great..really. Been looking for a while I'm glad that we stopped by Autonation Ford of Miami. Got my dream Truck!!