Manhattan Beach Toyota Scion

1500 N Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266

New 855-229-0693
Used 855-823-6577
Service 877-739-9005

Come to Manhattan Beach Toyota, Serving Manhattan Beach, for a New Toyota or Used Car

Amazing Deal, Great Service

by from Orange, CA |

BEST car dealership. i feel so grateful to have been taken care of by gavin pierce and gabe romero - they got me an amazing deal on the 2012 prius c (which is not an easy vehicle to come by this summer). incredible customer service, definitely went the extra mile for me and answered all my questions graciously and honestly. i will absolutely go back for my next car and highly recommend getting your toyota or scion from them.

September 13, 2012

Dear JanLe, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at Manhattan Beach Toyota | Scion. The team here works steadily to provide a fantastic experience for all guests. Your feedback is invaluable to us and I look forward to sharing your review with Gabriel Romero, Internet | Fleet Consultant, and Gavin Pierce, Used Car Manager. You have chosen a great hybrid to buy from Manhattan Beach Toyota! The Prius c is a new member of the Toyota Prius family and has become popular very fast. Congratulations on your purchase! We are always updating our Facebook page with the latest news from the dealership and would love it if you followed us. Please let us know if have questions about your vehicle. Thank you, Darrell Sperber General Manager Manhattan Beach Toyota

as is car as brand new

by from beverly hills |

they sold me as is car toyota camry as brand new with explanation after i did complain manager told me we sold brand new car with after market parts .

Good experience buying BUD ON SERVICE

by from Hawthorne, CA |

To buy a vihecle at MANHATHAN BEACH TOYOTA was easy but when you find a problen in your car they don't help you, people when you buy a vihecle in this dealer make sure everything come sertificate by toyota they are installing cheap alarms and they are not responsable to fix

Bad service

by from Hawthorne CA |

I just want to said, people when you buy a truck or car in MANHATHAN BEACH TOYOTA make sure all the parts in that vehicle it's under toyota guarraty they are selling vihecles with out toyota guarraty and they are not responsable, they are going to tell you, sorry but we can not help you, like they told me

Definitely Worth the Drive

by from Lompoc, CA |

After searching the internet for days, we finally found a used vehicle that met our needs and budget requirements. Although the dealership was 3 hours away, we needed a vehicle right away so decided to drive down and take a look. Expecting the usual pressure when I called John to schedule an appointment, I couldn't have been more wrong. He was flexible and really put me at ease. When we arrived, Don was already informed about the purpose of our visit and ready to show us the vehicle. We also looked at another one for comparison (at my request). Don was patient throughout the evening and more than happy to respond to any question or concern we had. The hardest part was making a decision between the 2 vehicles. Then we were introduced to Hector to write up our contract. Another exceptionally professional experience. Hector worked with us to make certain our payment remained within our budget and that our options were satisfactory. But the story doesn't end here. The next day we discovered a couple of non-mechanical items needing repair. I called Hector and learned that these would not be included in the typical Platinum bumper to bumper warranty that we purchased. However, MB Toyota did not hesitate to arrange for the repairs anyway. When we brought the vehicle back a week later for the repairs, again I cannot express how well we were treated. Marcos and Kyle really bent over backwards to satisfy us. They repaired the first step and are waiting for parts to complete the rest of the repair. I have to say that we already feel like a part of the family at Manhattan Beach Toyota. The employees at every level always treated us that way and it's greatly appreciated. We took a huge step of faith in driving all the way here and I'm very grateful for it. I'm sure you will be too.

My experience purchasing a pre-owned Toyota Camry

by from Los Angeles, CA |

In the beginning I did not get as fast a reply as I expected, but when I visited them and talked to the manager I received good treatment and it was a good experience. I am totally satisfied with the purchase.

toyota bad bussinss

by from apple vly ca. |

Hope more people read about your MONEY you are trying to take from 81 yr. old & stay away from both you & toyota

Leo C...

by from los angeles |

Leo C... Leo has not only been the best salesperson ive ever met but he has become one of the good friends I can trust to send anyone needing a car...leo is a honest salesperson...everytime ive sent someone to him eveyone tells me how happy they were with his service he makes customers feel right at home at manhattan beach toyota....my whole family has bought vehicles from leo...everytime we thought we couldnt make a deal, leo would take time and find the best deal to make sure me and my family are happy...I would recommend manhattan beach toyota to all my friends and family...

August 6, 2013

Dear #1 buyer, Thank you for your recommendation of Leo Carrascosa and Manhattan Beach Toyota Scion. We know how important it is for you to feel comfortable while shopping for a vehicle. You have many dealerships to choose from, so it brings us great honor to know you have chosen our dealership as the place to buy your vehicle. Customer satisfaction is a top priority for us and Leo is a professional who upholds our commitment to customers. We are happy to have earned your business. Thank you, again, for your kind review. Please let us know if you have any questions about the other services we offer. Sincerely, Joy Anderson Customer Relations Manager Manhattan Beach Toyota Scion (310) 546-4848

Wonderful experience

by from Manhattan Beach ca |

Marcos was super-nice and helpful. No pressure, and lots of great advice. Still shopping -- but I will probably come back here to buy. Had heard great things about this place from several friends who own Toyotas.

July 29, 2013

Dear Jb, Thank you for your great review of a team member! We hope you find the best car for you and if there is anything we can do to help you during your shopping process, please do not hesitate to ask. We have a large group of successful professionals that are willing to answer your questions. We would also like to say "thank you" to your friends for their great recommendations of Manhattan Beach Toyota. We know you have several dealerships to choose from, so we always appreciate accolades from past guests and customers. Sincerely, Joy Anderson Customer Relations Manager Manhattan Beach Toyota Scion (310) 546-4848

Manhattan Beach Toyota

by from Inglewood, CA |

My car-buying experience at Manhattan Beach Toyota was the easiest ever! Erwin Koti, the salesman, contacted me immediately upon receiving my cars.com request. When I met with him, he did everything possible to find the exact car I was seeking. Everything about the process was transparent. He offered to have the car delivered to me, since it would be coming from another dealership. He was personable, accommodating and attentive throughout the entire process. Everyone I met there was the same! I would definitely use this dealership in the future.

April 16, 2013

Dear Mary Ann, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about Manhattan Beach Toyota Scion on Cars.com. The team here truly appreciates that you have shared your experience with other visitors to this web site. Erwin Koti is in the Internet/Fleet Department and I know he will be very pleased to read your kind words about the time you spent shopping with him for your new car. Thank you, again, for taking the time to share your positive experience online. I know you have many dealerships to choose from and I am honored that you have chosen Manhattan Beach Toyota as the place to buy your vehicle. If you should have any questions about your new car or any services we offer, please feel free to call me at (310) 546-4848. Sincerely, Darrell Sperber General Manager Manhattan Beach Toyota

Good sales process, bad after-sales experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

The Good: 1) I love driving a Prius. It's an awesome car. 2) The price was fair. It wasn't cheap, but it was fair. 3) Gabe is a good car salesman. The Bad: 1) My so-called "certified pre-owned" car that supposedly passed an exhaustive inspection, but less than a month after taking it home, the car's battery randomly died. I had it towed to the dealership and it literally took 4 days to have it replaced. That wasn't the kind of service I was told I would receive when buying the car. 2) When buying the car, they really wowed me when they told me they would handle the paperwork with the DMV and have my registration sent to me in the mail. Three months later, I received nothing and was told to keep waiting. When my girlfriend got a new car, her dealership did the same thing, but her registration arrived in 1-2 weeks. Five months later, I was still getting the run around from the dealership regarding my registration. Gabe connected me to their customer service woman, but she just blamed me, never did what I asked, promised she would send me a new form so we could try again, but she never did. After six months, I gave up on the dealership, went to work late one morning and went to the DMV myself. It isn't so much that I had to go to the DMV myself. It was that I was constantly promised things that didn't happen. While Gabe tried his best to help me, he couldn't do it all on his own and the rest of his team fell woefully short. I will not return to this dealer for my next car or for service on this car.

November 7, 2012

Dear Chris, On behalf of the team at Manhattan Beach Toyota | Scion I sincerely apologize for any issues you had with the DMV. We requested the DMV mail the registration information to the address you provided. From experience, after the DMV mails the information and it is not received for any reason, the DMV will not resend the paperwork. We followed up by sending two FedEx packages to you on separate occasions containing the requested documents. Unfortunately, we dropped the ball by failing to contact you after the second package was sent and for this I sincerely apologize. Regarding the battery in your Prius, it is imperative that the vehicle be driven often and not left idle for a week. I do not know why the replacement took so long to be completed, but I am looking into it with the Service director so it will not happen again. I apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you. From your letter, it appears that you have squared everything away with the DMV, but if there is anything I can help you with or you would like to discuss with me personally, please call me at (310) 546-4848. Sincerely, Darrell Sperber General Manager Manhattan Beach Toyota | Scion