Manhattan Beach Toyota Scion

1500 N Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266

New 855-229-0693
Used 855-823-6577
Service 877-739-9005

Come to Manhattan Beach Toyota, Serving Manhattan Beach, for a New Toyota or Used Car

Amazing Deal, Great Service

by from Orange, CA |

BEST car dealership. i feel so grateful to have been taken care of by gavin pierce and gabe romero - they got me an amazing deal on the 2012 prius c (which is not an easy vehicle to come by this summer). incredible customer service, definitely went the extra mile for me and answered all my questions graciously and honestly. i will absolutely go back for my next car and highly recommend getting your toyota or scion from them.

September 13, 2012

Dear JanLe, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at Manhattan Beach Toyota | Scion. The team here works steadily to provide a fantastic experience for all guests. Your feedback is invaluable to us and I look forward to sharing your review with Gabriel Romero, Internet | Fleet Consultant, and Gavin Pierce, Used Car Manager. You have chosen a great hybrid to buy from Manhattan Beach Toyota! The Prius c is a new member of the Toyota Prius family and has become popular very fast. Congratulations on your purchase! We are always updating our Facebook page with the latest news from the dealership and would love it if you followed us. Please let us know if have questions about your vehicle. Thank you, Darrell Sperber General Manager Manhattan Beach Toyota

toyota bad bussinss

by from apple vly ca. |

Hope more people read about your MONEY you are trying to take from 81 yr. old & stay away from both you & toyota

Terrible Tricky Salesmen who waste your time

by from Manhattan Beach, Ca |

Do NOT go to this Toyota. Just went in to get a 2014 Highlander. The salesman, Eric, promised to give us $2700 off a car we could get sent to the lot. Then he offered us a great deal to take a higher model car on the lot. We happily agreed, started filling out the paper work, then Eric comes back and says he can no longer do that deal, and added $1500 onto the price. We were upset, but agreed to go up $800. He said no. Then we said ok, we'll just go with your first offer for $2700 off one that you need to bring to the lot, and he said, nope that's no longer available. We walked out. It's a bait and switch game that was so schiesty it was sickening. They represent the epitome of all things negative about car salesmen. We headed to South Bay Toyota in Gardena, found the exact same higher end model and told them the deal we originally were offered and if they could match it we would buy the car. No problem deal done. With so many Toyota Dealerships in Los Angeles, don't waste your time at Manhattan Beach Toyota. They are horrible!

January 10, 2014

Dear Anna, Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Obviously it's our intention to secure a vehicle for you at a price that works for you. I apologize to you that you did not find your new vehicle at our dealership. If you would like to discuss this issue further, please call me at (310) 546-4848 and I would be happy to help you in any way I can. Sincerely, Joy Anderson Customer Relations Manager Manhattan Beach Toyota (310) 546-4848

Leo C...

by from los angeles |

Leo C... Leo has not only been the best salesperson ive ever met but he has become one of the good friends I can trust to send anyone needing a car...leo is a honest salesperson...everytime ive sent someone to him eveyone tells me how happy they were with his service he makes customers feel right at home at manhattan beach toyota....my whole family has bought vehicles from leo...everytime we thought we couldnt make a deal, leo would take time and find the best deal to make sure me and my family are happy...I would recommend manhattan beach toyota to all my friends and family...

August 6, 2013

Dear #1 buyer, Thank you for your recommendation of Leo Carrascosa and Manhattan Beach Toyota Scion. We know how important it is for you to feel comfortable while shopping for a vehicle. You have many dealerships to choose from, so it brings us great honor to know you have chosen our dealership as the place to buy your vehicle. Customer satisfaction is a top priority for us and Leo is a professional who upholds our commitment to customers. We are happy to have earned your business. Thank you, again, for your kind review. Please let us know if you have any questions about the other services we offer. Sincerely, Joy Anderson Customer Relations Manager Manhattan Beach Toyota Scion (310) 546-4848

Wonderful experience

by from Manhattan Beach ca |

Marcos was super-nice and helpful. No pressure, and lots of great advice. Still shopping -- but I will probably come back here to buy. Had heard great things about this place from several friends who own Toyotas.

July 29, 2013

Dear Jb, Thank you for your great review of a team member! We hope you find the best car for you and if there is anything we can do to help you during your shopping process, please do not hesitate to ask. We have a large group of successful professionals that are willing to answer your questions. We would also like to say "thank you" to your friends for their great recommendations of Manhattan Beach Toyota. We know you have several dealerships to choose from, so we always appreciate accolades from past guests and customers. Sincerely, Joy Anderson Customer Relations Manager Manhattan Beach Toyota Scion (310) 546-4848

Manhattan Beach Toyota

by from Inglewood, CA |

My car-buying experience at Manhattan Beach Toyota was the easiest ever! Erwin Koti, the salesman, contacted me immediately upon receiving my cars.com request. When I met with him, he did everything possible to find the exact car I was seeking. Everything about the process was transparent. He offered to have the car delivered to me, since it would be coming from another dealership. He was personable, accommodating and attentive throughout the entire process. Everyone I met there was the same! I would definitely use this dealership in the future.

April 16, 2013

Dear Mary Ann, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about Manhattan Beach Toyota Scion on Cars.com. The team here truly appreciates that you have shared your experience with other visitors to this web site. Erwin Koti is in the Internet/Fleet Department and I know he will be very pleased to read your kind words about the time you spent shopping with him for your new car. Thank you, again, for taking the time to share your positive experience online. I know you have many dealerships to choose from and I am honored that you have chosen Manhattan Beach Toyota as the place to buy your vehicle. If you should have any questions about your new car or any services we offer, please feel free to call me at (310) 546-4848. Sincerely, Darrell Sperber General Manager Manhattan Beach Toyota

Good sales process, bad after-sales experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

The Good: 1) I love driving a Prius. It's an awesome car. 2) The price was fair. It wasn't cheap, but it was fair. 3) Gabe is a good car salesman. The Bad: 1) My so-called "certified pre-owned" car that supposedly passed an exhaustive inspection, but less than a month after taking it home, the car's battery randomly died. I had it towed to the dealership and it literally took 4 days to have it replaced. That wasn't the kind of service I was told I would receive when buying the car. 2) When buying the car, they really wowed me when they told me they would handle the paperwork with the DMV and have my registration sent to me in the mail. Three months later, I received nothing and was told to keep waiting. When my girlfriend got a new car, her dealership did the same thing, but her registration arrived in 1-2 weeks. Five months later, I was still getting the run around from the dealership regarding my registration. Gabe connected me to their customer service woman, but she just blamed me, never did what I asked, promised she would send me a new form so we could try again, but she never did. After six months, I gave up on the dealership, went to work late one morning and went to the DMV myself. It isn't so much that I had to go to the DMV myself. It was that I was constantly promised things that didn't happen. While Gabe tried his best to help me, he couldn't do it all on his own and the rest of his team fell woefully short. I will not return to this dealer for my next car or for service on this car.

November 7, 2012

Dear Chris, On behalf of the team at Manhattan Beach Toyota | Scion I sincerely apologize for any issues you had with the DMV. We requested the DMV mail the registration information to the address you provided. From experience, after the DMV mails the information and it is not received for any reason, the DMV will not resend the paperwork. We followed up by sending two FedEx packages to you on separate occasions containing the requested documents. Unfortunately, we dropped the ball by failing to contact you after the second package was sent and for this I sincerely apologize. Regarding the battery in your Prius, it is imperative that the vehicle be driven often and not left idle for a week. I do not know why the replacement took so long to be completed, but I am looking into it with the Service director so it will not happen again. I apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you. From your letter, it appears that you have squared everything away with the DMV, but if there is anything I can help you with or you would like to discuss with me personally, please call me at (310) 546-4848. Sincerely, Darrell Sperber General Manager Manhattan Beach Toyota | Scion

Great Service

by from Torrance, CA |

One of the perks for buying a new car here is that you get free car washes, the guys that wash the outside of your car do an excellent job, they do it quickly and while it's not a full service wash and wax it gets the dirt and grime off the outside of your car and makes it look clean and new again. We've had our new car for about a little over a month and have had 4 or 5 car washes, during this time I've seen one other person tip the car wash guys. Show a little appreciation people they work hard and a couple of bucks for a tip for these hard working guys shows your appreciation and is less than you would spend at the do it yourself car washes.

September 19, 2012

Dear Satisfied Customer, Thank you for being so appreciative of the free car wash service available at Manhattan Beach Toyota after you buy a new car here. We find that many guests enjoy this perk and often stop by the dealership after work or before the weekend to get their free car wash. It?s just one of those services we offer to make sure our guests are taken care of. It is also a great opportunity to speak to a manager about any questions or concerns you may have. Please feel free to stop in and say hello the next time you are at Manhattan Beach Toyota! Sincerely, Joy Anderson Customer Relations Manager Manhattan Beach Toyota (310) 546-4848

The Most Trustworthy and Helpful Dealer I've Met

by from Los Angeles, CA |

- Exceptional Service - Honest Answers, Easy Negotiation - Tremendous Respect for their Customers - Competitive Pricing - Anticipating Customers Needs I felt like I'd met the white knight of dealerships because I finally felt at home and taken care of. I did not feel like just another quota sell. I felt they really understood a car is a huge purchasing decision for the customer and should be handled with care. And, believe me, I price compared like crazy, and somehow I got both their exceptional service and the most competitive and fair pricing. I highly recommend this dealership and Gabe and Brad. For more specifics about my experience, read below: I cannot say enough good things about my time with Gabe Romero and manager Brad in Internet Sales. I have been to many Toyota and other dealerships, and this was the one place I got the best service and straight-forward, honest answers. I've never met a dealership so easy to work with, helpful and trustworthy. Upon my first phone call, Gabe listened carefully to what I was looking for (I'm picky) and took extra time to locate the best options for me (it took a few weeks, and he didn't forget about me). He and Brad also let me borrow the car overnight(!) to feel what it would be like to truly own the car I was interested in. (I didn't have to ask - they just offered.) They really trust you and they go above and beyond in an honest, down-to-earth way so that I really trusted them as well (which is unheard of in the world of car dealers). They did far more than any other dealer to help and anticipate my needs -- without me even having to ask! Unlike my experiences everywhere else in which talking about the cost felt too slick and crafty, these guys were very up front, honest, and willing to offer discounts before I had to ask. Negotiation is usually an extreme hassle. There wasn't a need to negotiate here. At the beginning of the price discussion, Brad and Gabe laid out the factors influencing cost and areas where there could be discounts. But, most importantly, they listen, and they hear you, and they read between the lines and consider all the options you need to know about. Again, I really felt taken care of by them and highly recommend working with this dealership and Gabe and Brad.

September 16, 2012

Dear Rachael, What a pleasure it is to read your review! It is so important for the team at Manhattan Beach Toyota | Scion to help make a customer feel comfortable while shopping for a vehicle. I am pleased to read Gabriel Romero, Internet | Fleet Consultant, and Bradley Sperber, Internet | Fleet Director, helped you feel like you had ?met the white knight of dealerships.? I know they will appreciate your kind words and high regard for them and the experience you had while purchasing a car. The representatives of the Internet | Fleet Department at Manhattan Beach Toyota are professional and have a vast understanding of Toyota and Scion products. We strive to exceed guests? expectations and I am pleased to read that we surpassed yours. Please let me know if I may be of assistance on any matter following your recent purchase. Sincerely, Darrell Sperber General Manager Manhattan Beach Toyota | Scion (310) 546-4848

2006 Chevy Colorado

by from Bakersfield, AC |

Our sales man Joel was great. Very honest and to the point.

September 5, 2012

Dear Cristina, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others who may be shopping for a vehicle on Cars.com. The team at Manhattan Beach Toyota always works to meet the high standards buyers expect when they come to a Toyota dealership. We wish to fulfill all expectations and exceed them in the process. Joel Rabe, Internet | Fleet Consultant, is a great example of the quality team we have assembled at Manhattan Beach Toyota. I will be very pleased to share with Joel your words about your experience. Thank you, again, Christina, for sharing your thoughts about your visit to the dealership. Sincerely, Bradley Sperber Internet | Fleet Department Director Manhattan Beach Toyota (310) 939-7807

fast response, courteous

by from malibu, ca |

Had a great experience here. Didn't end up purchasing but would def recommend in the future and be back to.

September 5, 2012

Dear Nacho, Thank you for shopping at Manhattan Beach Toyota during your used-car search. Our team of experienced sales representatives and managers is always delighted to assist a guest. If there are any questions left unanswered during your visit to Manhattan Beach Toyota, please let me know and I will do my very best to help. You may reach me at (310) 939-7807 or Bsperber@ManhattanBeachToyota.com. Thank you, Bradley Sperber Internet | Fleet Department Director Manhattan Beach Toyota