Acura of Pembroke Pines

15601 Pines Blvd, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027

New 888-255-8031 New 888-255-8031
Used 888-255-7674 Used 888-255-7674
Service 888-856-1473 Service 888-856-1473

Your Savings Start Here, The #1 Acura Dealer 4 Years Running.

True definition of EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!

by from Miami, FL |

True definition of EXCELLENT SERVICE!!! I don?t even know where to begin. I have never worked with such honest dealers, as the employees of Acura of Pembroke Pines. Gio, Robert and Scott were some of the sweetest, most helpful, people I have ever met. I was a little nervous going into the dealer alone, but I am so glad that I went there. Acura of Pembroke Pines is an authorized USAA dealer, so I walked out with a great deal (and a brand new car). More importantly, my car buying experience with them was absolutely flawless. I never felt like I was waiting, and they made the process so smooth that I barely had to lift a finger. They even cleaned out my old car (which I was selling at CarMax) and moved my items into the new car. The icing on the cake was when Gio helped me sell my old car and DROVE IT TO CARMAX for me! I was absolutely floored! Not only was the dealer honest with me, and told me that I would get more money if I sold it to CarMax, but they helped me so I would save time and not stress. I?m not sure which I am more excited about?the fact that I have an amazing new, reliable car, or the fact that I finally found a dealer that I can trust. Pembroke Pines is a little out of my way, but I will definitely bring my car there for service, just because of the warm, pleasant atmosphere. Even the car washer had a huge smile on his face. By far, this was the BEST SERVICE I have ever received in my life!!!

Acura of Pembroke Pines responded to this review

February 25, 2014

Kelly, Thank you very much for your business and your kind words! We are honored to have helped you with your new car! Please remember we are here for you if you need anything else! We look forward to seeing you for complimentary car washes and routine maintenance. Best of luck to you and your new Acura! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

New Acura owner

by from Pembroke Pines, Fl |

I reviewed Acura ILX and the Ford SUV Escape on the internet. I was a proud Ford owner of the same vehicle for over 14 years trouble free. I had received an internet quote from Alex D'Roa from Acura of Pembroke Pines. After running an errand, I decided to stop by the dealership as it was close by, and felt it was time to take a test drive. I was leaning toward the Ford, but I needed to make up my mind. Alex was available and was helpful, courteous, and informative. He was able to meet the trade in value for my old vehicle that CarMax had quoted, which went a long way in achieving the price I wanted to pay. Instead of an ILX, I test drove a TLX as by time the options were added to the ILX, the price difference was not tremendous. The TLX is much larger, more options, safer, better reputation, classy, and has a huge cargo area. That kind of ruled out the need for an SUV. Well, had a wonderful test drive. Automobiles have certainly changed over the past decade and a half. I was not very happy with the price, so he offered to show me a 2015 TLX with many more options with 20,000 miles for several thousand dollars less. I felt the mileage was to high. I thought I knew what color I wanted, but he mentioned a black copper color outside with ebony leather interior. He disappeared and came back to the showroom with a 2016 TLX with those colors. WOW. I was ready to deal. Acuras kind of sell themselves. That was not my intention to purchase any vehicle that evening. So, we went back and forth on the price and came to an acceptable conclusion. Alex patiently stayed late into the night explaining the technology, setting up my phone, and showing me how to use the wonderful features that an Acura comes with. He offered several times that he will be available for me if I have questions or any problems. There was no pressure on his side at all to seal the deal. The financial manager was great, once he understood that I put very few miles on my vehicle on a yearly basis. Therefore, what he was offering did not apply to me. I have not had my vehicle serviced yet.

Excellent service.

by from Miami |

I went to this dealer for the service because i got tired of the service from the sunrise dealer. In Acura Pembroke Pines you will be pleased 100%. I live far away from the location but I don't mind driving if I know I am going to receive what I expect. I would recommend to everybody who has Acura to do their maintenance in this location. I truly regretted of not buying the Car there. But Now I will do all my car services there without any question.

Great Experience

by from Weston Florida |

Had a great experience with both the sales department and the finance dept.. My overall experience was excellent, Alex D'Roa was my sales consultant and took care of both my purchases of a Lexus IS 250 and a Acura RDX. The initial attention started out and never stopped until both vehicles were delivered. The finance Director Doug Campbell was great and help make both deals a wonderful experience. I know this will be the place I look for alll my future vehicles. Great dealership and love the free car washes!

Sales people great, money man not!

by from Pembroke Pines, Fl. |

Appreciated helpfulness of all staff,.except to purchase, after deal was done, in a room with financial person, felt too much pressure to purchase extra warranties and future maintenance package. After I declined, the person acted like he was finished with me. Had to make a call and return to get receipt of my payment. Purchased the car in full, but don't have anything marked paid, zero balance.

Easy, pleasant transaction

by from Miami, FL |

I completed the negotiations in a few minutes, by text message and two phone calls. The sales representative was friendly and cooperative and spent time syncing my cell phone and providing other guidance about the car when it was delivered.

Honest and Ethical folks

by from Weston FL |

I have had occasion to visit Acura of Pembroke Pines on many occasions. EVERY time I go they continue to impress me with their honest and ethical behavior. Like most of us, I have had poor experiences in past when going to a service department and all of the sudden you would think my car is not drive-able and then I am getting hit with all kids of "specials." That is not the case here, these folks are genuine and are looking at establishing a long term relationship with you.

Great Service

by from miami fl |

Outstanding service; Jordan is a great person to work with, very knowledgable and pleasant.

Internet Sales Experience was great....2016 RDX

by from Plantation, fl |

Buying a car is always a cumbersome long process, however The Pembroke Pines dealership and Dino made this experience better than all of my previous car buying experiences. Everyone from the sales associate to sales manager and finance were extremely courteous, helpful and never were they overly pushy. The dealership itself was very nice. The car was for my wife who very much likes the car. I believe I got a competive price so I will probably return there for another auto.

Very Happy with the service

by from Weston |

Very good customer service. Giovani is a very good sales person. Happy with my purchase experience.