Acura of Pembroke Pines

15601 Pines Blvd, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027

New 888-255-8031
Used 888-255-7674
Service 888-856-1473

Your Savings Start Here, The #1 Acura Dealer 4 Years Running.

True definition of EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!

by from Miami, FL |

True definition of EXCELLENT SERVICE!!! I don?t even know where to begin. I have never worked with such honest dealers, as the employees of Acura of Pembroke Pines. Gio, Robert and Scott were some of the sweetest, most helpful, people I have ever met. I was a little nervous going into the dealer alone, but I am so glad that I went there. Acura of Pembroke Pines is an authorized USAA dealer, so I walked out with a great deal (and a brand new car). More importantly, my car buying experience with them was absolutely flawless. I never felt like I was waiting, and they made the process so smooth that I barely had to lift a finger. They even cleaned out my old car (which I was selling at CarMax) and moved my items into the new car. The icing on the cake was when Gio helped me sell my old car and DROVE IT TO CARMAX for me! I was absolutely floored! Not only was the dealer honest with me, and told me that I would get more money if I sold it to CarMax, but they helped me so I would save time and not stress. I?m not sure which I am more excited about?the fact that I have an amazing new, reliable car, or the fact that I finally found a dealer that I can trust. Pembroke Pines is a little out of my way, but I will definitely bring my car there for service, just because of the warm, pleasant atmosphere. Even the car washer had a huge smile on his face. By far, this was the BEST SERVICE I have ever received in my life!!!

Acura of Pembroke Pines responded to this review

February 24, 2014

Kelly, Thank you very much for your business and your kind words! We are honored to have helped you with your new car! Please remember we are here for you if you need anything else! We look forward to seeing you for complimentary car washes and routine maintenance. Best of luck to you and your new Acura! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Overall excellent experience

by from Coral Springs Fl |

On Labor Day weekend I bought a car from Robert Walker. I could not ask for any better service. He was pleasant as well as professional at the same time. Robert and the general sales manager Scott Ticken worked with me to get the best price possible. They seemed to want to make all their clients happy. I would highly recommend them for anyone interesting in purchasing a vehicle in the future.

Responsive, but not competive in pricing.

by from Miami, FL |

Responded to email request for best pricing on vehicle I'm purchasing, but out-the-door price was not competitive with several other dealers.

Great Service

by from Coral Springs, Fl |

I own an 2011 Acura TL. The service at Acura Pembroke Pines was great. The Rep that assist me made recommendation and took his time to help me with my request.

Great place to buy a car

by from Miramar |

Buy a used car and in accordance with the purchase of the vehicle. The extraordinary care and service. Thanks for your help Acura Pembroke Team

Smooth sale experience Except on finance departmen

by from Miramar, FL |

The sales people in this Dealer are awesome, polite and very accommodating.. You have a very good Sales team? all are smooth until the Financial department: 1) The finance person they gave me was VERY RUDE? Even my daughter think so too.. he?s like a bully.. I almost stand up and leave several times.. and so as my wife. 2) He inserted ?NITRO? in my contract without telling me nor asking me if I want it? Each time I ask why his number do not match mine He will kept on saying ..? because it?s being financed? and he says that in a frustrated manner.. I asked about the NITRO.. he ignored me and as if I?m so stupid not to understand what he is explaining.. I went home that night and went back the next day alone to deal with the finance again but Camilo wasn't there.. but thank God the Finance Director took care of me.. He is very nice and took out the NITRO.. He even offered me a better financing deal.. For me: *** If the NITRO was added by mistake, it?s an unforgivable excuse.. It?s worth $350.00 *** If anybody put?s it there for money.. then it?s a very cheap move.. and I can?t believe that this will be done by a very prestigious company like Acura. I would say I will recommend this dealer because of smooth Sale negotiation... BUT BEWARE of the finance department.

Great service!

by from Miami, FL |

I have been a client since a while and I have always had great experiences at the dealer. Customer service is great and my service adviser Alberto Salas and the rest of the team are really committed to excellent service and treatment towards the client.

Mr Kirk Finley provided exceptional service.

by from Pembroke Pines |

This was my first experience with a lease with Acura of Pembroke Pines. Mr Kirk Finley was like a big brother during the whole process. He is very knowledgeable and professional. i would recommend this salesman and dealership to friends and family. Thank You!

Car buying made simple

by from N. Lauderdale |

After visiting three Acura dealerships and receiving their best deal, I found the car and color I was looking for at Acura of Pembroke Pines. I met with Sales Consultant Michael Duggan and explained that I had done my homework and knew what I wanted in a lease deal. I provided Michael with a deal that would be acceptable for me. He and his manager met with me and agreed to the deal. The entire process took just over an hour and I left with a beautiful Acura ILX for my wife. I couldn't be happier with the dealership and all those involved in the leasing process. Michael Duggan is truly a sales professional.

Great place to buy & service car

by from Miami, FL |

I bought my 2014 RDX from Acura of Pembroke Pines, and was completely satisfied with the professionalism which made my purchasing a pleasure instead of a headache. I recently found that I had my Tire Pressure was lit. It was 4:30 PM on a Saturday when I took the car for the tired to be inspected, and they close @ 5 PM. They found that I had a nail in my tire, and tire had to be replaced. I had road hazard protection, however the office to verify the Road Hazard, was close by the time they called. Regardless, they replaced my tire in a timely manner in spite of the time restraint. That's what I call customer service. Thank you Marco Pinto for being so positive and solving my problem.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from Miramar, FL |

I have recently had the pleasure of working with Alex D'Roa during the purchase of my daughters FIRST CAR!! The car buying experience can often be wrought with challenges but not at Acura of Pembroke Pines. We saw a vehicle online and used their email connection to send a message, within 3 minutes or less we had a reply, made a call and an appointment was scheduled the next day to see the car. During our visit Alex was very professional (didn't talk down to me... I'm a woman) was respectful of my car buying knowledge, and patiently and intelligently answered all my questions. When inquiring about the quality of the car there was no hesitation to allow us to drive it off the lot for a test drive but also a policy is in place to allow us to take it to our own mechanic!! Not that is confidence in your vehicles!! We got the green light from our mechanic and the dealing was on!! Alex was an excellent individual work with during this first time car buying experience for my daughter and was patient while I took time to explain various components of the process to my daughter for her education and experience and gave us an extremely fair deal we could all be happy with. Thanks Donald Young for the support from the back office sales side!! Their ability and willingness to reach a win/win was appreciated. We also had the opportunity to meet and interact with Felix Rivera but ask for "Big Dog" LOL who was friendly and engaged us both in conversation, they even bought us lunch at their cafe since we were both starving having been there since earlier in the morning (the trip to our mechanic was the real reason the process was longer than I would image it normally would be). Then Alex went above and beyond to ensure the car would be clean and ready for my daughter to pick up the same day.. (it was THAT new on the lot and hadn't been cleaned yet) We picked it up and it was SPOTLESS!! Well, there is nothing bad to say about this experience. Thanks for making this such a wonderful buying experience for me and my daughter, Acura of Pembroke Pines has my vote of confidence.