AutoNation Volvo South Bay

3010 Pacific Coast Hwy, Torrance, CA 90505

Used 866-219-5775

A great experience, they make it so pleasant.

by from Hermosa Beach, CA |

Alex was extremely helpful in all aspects, even taking time to explain and demonstrate some questions I had about operating the GPS . The quality of their service is always great, and my car always rides better after a wash.

Great service

by from Signal Hill, Ca |

I absolutely love this dealership. Ever since I purchased my vehicle, they have treated me exceptionally well. The service department personnel are so professional and helpful. I have never had a problem with any of the work performed. I am certain my next vehicle will be purchased from this dealership. Auto Nation South Bay Volvo is the best!!!!!!!!

terrific car dealership

by from Los Angeles,CA |

Very good dealership. Clean and modern, helpful sales and finance people. No pressure and good pricing.

July 15, 2015

Thanks! We're happy to help however possible. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Recent purchase of 2015 XC60

by from Lomita, CA |

Had a recent buyiing experience at Power Volvo,Torrance. Both the sales representative, Javier Murillo and the finance respresentaive, Louie Vignolo were helpful, knowledgeable and made purchasing a 2015 XC60 an enoyable experience. I was also pleased with the amount that was offered on my trade-in which is unusual.

Great car buying experience

by from Wilmington,CA |

I bought a pre owned Hyundai Tucson which had been located for me by Auto Nation. I was greeted by Ricardo and we did a test drive. He was very friendly and helpful. I didn't feel pressured. I knew this was the car I wanted, and I felt comfortable with the dealership. I feel like I can stop in any time if I have questions. I can fully recommend them as excellent people to do business with.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Torrance, Calif. |

I had put off buying a car for years due to unpleasant experiences I've had. I found the staff at Volvo South Bay a pleasant surprise. Laimute Archer was friendly. knowledgeable & answered all our questions. After purchasing our car, she has followed-up by contacting us, answering any questions we may have. Bill Gardner was also friendly, professional & made processing the paperwork a pleasant experience.

May 27, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Great Experience at AutoNation

by from Long Beach, CA |

I had a very nice experience shopping for my new Volvo. I did not feel any pressure and I had a knowledgeable sales rep who made me feel comfortable during the process of my purchase.

May 27, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

2015.5 Volvo T6 S60 lease, great customer service

by from LAKEWOOD, ca |

Artem was the car salesman who assisted my wife and I. He was extremely attentive and answered any of our concerns/questions with professionalism. They were able to get me a great price with zero hassle and negotiation. They even beat my employee pricing discount. It was the quickest and most smooth buying process I have ever had.

May 27, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Very efficient service!

by from Torrance, California |

Helpful, knowledgeable, prompt and friendly. It is getting expensive, and the physical layout is dated, but overall a good experience (except to my wallet!)

XC70 T6 Purchase

by from Alta Loma, CA |

I just bought a lease returned 2015 Volvo XC70 T6 from this dealership and it was an outstanding experience. I entered and was immediately greeted by Ricardo, who had the keys waiting for a test drive. It was incredibly comfortable and easy to work with Ricardo. There was no pressure and gave me five star customer service. I was pressured to bring the car home for a day after the test drive, but I already knew that I was going to purchase the vehicle. A very low pressure deal, which made the car purchase a pleasure.