AutoNation Volvo South Bay

Used 877-835-3620
Service 888-221-6912

Customer friendly enviroment

by from Redondo Beach, CA |

This is our 3rd Volvo from this dealership. This dealership offers all around service. Now that the old service manager is gone - Dave and his team have really done a great job to make it all about the customer. Brittany and Alex in service are great and they make it easy to schedule your regular service appointments. I just traded in my 2010 XC60 3.2 and purchased an XC60 T6 and Dave and Laimia did a great job helping me find the car I wanted at a great price. if your looking for a great car at a great price make sure to check with them first.

Roz Brucato

by from San Pedro, CA |

I have and will continue to recommend your dealership because of the excellent service, the hours of operation are great and everyone seems to know their job which is a rare commodity these days. I love my Volvo and feel confident and safe in it. . . .

June 27, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new Volvo for years to come!

10+ Service

by from Long Beach, CA |

WOW, Need I say more . . . . I've owned my Certified Vehicle for over 2 years and will only take it to this dealership. The service team at AutoNation South Bay are all "Dynamite." The team of professionals are top notch, Each time that I bring my car for a scheduled service, they review my car from bumper to bumper, tell me if it needs anything , and in addition will keep me in the loop throughout the day of the progress of my service. Alex in service is the guy to go too! AutoNation South Bay "You Rock"

May 8, 2014

We appreciate your response! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Dreat Car Buying Experience

by from Redondo Beach Ca. 90277 |

I recently purchased a used 2012 S60 Volvo. My whole experience was amazing. The team was great and very helpful and made me feel at ease. Between Dave Johnson, the manager and Laima, my sales person, all my questions were answered. I purchased my beautiful car without feeling pressured. Bill Gardner, the finance director was also very helpful.I also want to commend Alex Tissot in the service department. I had a small problem 2 days later and Alex took care of it immediately. He even set me up with a loaner car. Thank you everyone who helped me at Auto Nation Volvo South Bay.

April 8, 2014

We are pleased to hear of your experience with Dave and Laima. Customer service and professionalism are of great importance to us, and we are happy you were well taken care of in your dealings at our location. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

John Bartlett, Palos Verdes Estates, CA

by from PV Estates, CA |

Alex did a great job for me during a regular maintenance. Very service oriented. The Gen Mgr Dave is great and cut me a good deal on my XC90 that I bought in 2012. Great place to do business.

Really an great place to shop. Customer is #1

by from Torrance, CA |

David and his crew are really on top of giving quality service. If you were there when others owned the dealership go back. All has changed!! I got a great deal on my new 2013 C70 and a good trade in deal. Every one is very customer oriented.

Great help!!!!

by from Los Angeles |

Really enjoy my experience. Ricardo and Daniel were very helpful, along with Dave making sure everything ran smoothly. Thanks again for the help, loving my new wheels!!!!

Great experience with Power Volvo

by from Inglewood, CA |

No problems with purchase of my vehicle at the price I wanted. Andrey did a great job with answering questions for me and being supportinve every step of the way.

by from san pedro, ša 90731 |

We have a very pleasant experience when we got our used volvo s60 last saturday. Anton & Andrey was very attentive to our needs. We receive an excellent service from this dealership from the negotiation to financing. Thank you wonderful people Volvo South Bay.

LOOK NO FURTHER..POWER VOLVO SOUTH BAY IS THE BEST

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Dave Johnson and his team at POWER VOLVO SOUTH BAY are AMAZING! They made my car buying experience not only a smooth one...but a FUN one! Taylor is so knowledgeable about everything on all the models and was so patient in answering all my questions. She is such a sweetie and is so helpful in helping you choose the best model for you depending on your needs! Bill at finance was very helpful, informative, and very patient as well with all my questions. Riggy takes amazing care of my car from the inside out. He makes every car on the lot one you want to take home...spotless and immaculate inside and out! And Dave the manager is a true professional who cares about every person that walks through those doors! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND POWER VOLVO SOUTH BAY!

Very helpful and patient with new purchase

by from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA |

This new car is our 4th Volvo! This experience could not have been better. Thank you, Ricardo and everyone for being so helpful and informative. Margo and Paul Besse