Sawgrass Infiniti

5801 Madison Ave, Tamarac, FL 33321

New 888-829-8917
Used 877-716-2546
Service 877-660-8191

Sawgrass Infiniti - One of the World's Largest Infiniti Dealers....Any Questions?

Best pre sales and sales experience. Professional.

by from Naples, FL |

I visited Sawgrass Infinity to look at a QX60 and meet Harry Stone their sales representative. Harry turned out to be professional, courteous and knowledge, the test drive was impressive, Harry's helpful approach overcame my concerns. Once we decided to purchase the transaction went flawlessly thanks to Harry And the Sawgrass Infinity Team. If you are considering a luxury SUV consider the QX60 at Sawgrass Dealership and ask for Harry. Before my purchase of a QX60 at Sawgrass Infinity Dealership I visited every dealerships who sold SUV/crossovers and I believe the QX60 offers the best value, tech features and ergonomics. We also own a number one rated luxury brand SUV/crossover and find the QX60 superior every way, comfort, safety features and fun to drive. I drive 3 to 5 hundred miles per week.

No sharks!

by from Miami, FL |

This is the second Infiniti that I got at that place and through the same salesman, Pier Russo, and I was very pleased with the way I was treated there and I definitively recommend Sawgrass Infiniti and Pier Russo to everybody.

Awesome Service

by from Riviera Beach, FL |

I have visited this dealer for service on my Infiniti. Tony Shaw was very professional from the minute I called for schedule to the time I picked up my vehicle... That facility is always clean and the team is always friendly and helpful..... Thanks Tony Shaw and Infiniti...

Very good purchasing experience

by from Weston, FL |

I had in mind the car I wanted and contacted them through their website, as their location was the closest to home for this brand. They responded immediately and were willing to conduct most of the negotiation via email, which I prefer as I work far from the dealer. This seems to be hated by most car dealers, favoring direct contact in person or by phone instead. Not my contact, Brian S, who adapted well and together with his team got for me the car I wanted, got me a decent deal and even convinced me to accelerate the purchase through incentives. Very courteous, fast and efficient. My in person experience was also top notch, especially the actual documentation of the purchase through a very professional Mr. Gabriel L and team. The location is nice, and also easy to reach for me. Overall a pleasurable, efficient and professional purchase experience.

Awesome Dealer, Great Customer Service!

by from Plantation, FL |

Great dealer to work with. I worked with the sales Manager Randy and Sales agent Albury Pierre. I would def recommend an infinity to anyone! I love my car and the service ive gotten from them. The sales and management team were knowledgeable about their vehicles and followed up with me. Def recommend buying from this dealer.

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL

by from BOCA RATON |

My husband and I have been shopping for a car for the last week. First we went to Sawgrass Infiniti, but we got an amazing deal for the same car in another dealership nearby. The other dealership, however, needed to order the car and we needed to wait a short time. I wanted to surprise my husband and get him the car in time for his birthday, so I gave Sawgrass another chance to earn our business. I called them and my sales associate recommended that I speak directly to Ron Seitz (one of the sales managers). When I spoke to him, I had the most unpleasant, unprofessional, chauvinistic business experiences of my life. He mocked me, made jokes, and laughed at me during our call. All I asked was if they could meet, or even come close, to the deal that the other dealer had made me. I will NEVER recommend this dealership to anyone! Ron Seitz did not understand that business is about numbers, and there is NO place for this type of treatment in a professional environment. Buy elsewhere

Sawgrass Infiniti Rocks!

by from Lake Worth, Fl |

I drive a few more miles (from closer dealership) to Sawgrass because of their excellent services. They exceed expectations, professional and friendly like "the old days" when people and relationships were actually important to all. They care about the customer and it shows.

Brian Shiner is the Best!

by from Boca Raton, FL |

Bought a brand new QX70 Great experience from start to finish. Brian Shiner is a great, honest and knowledgable sales rep.

Outstanding!

by from Sunrise FL |

Amazing customer service and great experience on every level, from new car sales to service. Really good and honest people!

Brian Shiner is the best!

by from Boca Raton, Fl |

I just bought a brand new Infiniti qx70 from sawgrass Infiniti. Brian Shiner was my sales representative. He was knowledgable, professional and honest. I was very happy with my experience and would highly recommend using Brian.

Awesome Service!

by from Tamarac, FL |

Best experience ever with Mr. Brian Shiner! Extremely helpful & professional both prior & during my visit to Sawgrass Infiniti. Everything was perfectly organized & prepared in advance which made the process run very smoothly. It has been the fastest service I have yet to experience while purchasing or leasing a car. Would certainly recommend my family & friends to do business with Brian, as I know they won't regret it!