Sawgrass Infiniti

5801 Madison Ave, Tamarac, FL 33321

New 888-829-8917 New 888-829-8917
Used 877-716-2546 Used 877-716-2546
Service 877-660-8191 Service 877-660-8191

Sawgrass Infiniti - One of the World's Largest Infiniti Dealers....Any Questions?

Best pre sales and sales experience. Professional.

by from Naples, FL |

I visited Sawgrass Infinity to look at a QX60 and meet Harry Stone their sales representative. Harry turned out to be professional, courteous and knowledge, the test drive was impressive, Harry's helpful approach overcame my concerns. Once we decided to purchase the transaction went flawlessly thanks to Harry And the Sawgrass Infinity Team. If you are considering a luxury SUV consider the QX60 at Sawgrass Dealership and ask for Harry. Before my purchase of a QX60 at Sawgrass Infinity Dealership I visited every dealerships who sold SUV/crossovers and I believe the QX60 offers the best value, tech features and ergonomics. We also own a number one rated luxury brand SUV/crossover and find the QX60 superior every way, comfort, safety features and fun to drive. I drive 3 to 5 hundred miles per week.

Great Dealership!

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

Awesome Experience! Pier Russo at Sawgrass Infiniti is top notch. Very attentive and works hard to meet your needs. Everyone is friendly and ready to help. Infiniti vehicles and employees are #1

Sawgrass Infiniti responded to this review

April 8, 2016

Hi AllenB - Thanks for sharing your experience. You were in great hands with Pier Russo. He works hard and will be thrilled to hear your compliments. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon!

Didn't want my business

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Cars.com was great, I sent an email to this dealership through the sight and received a call from the dealership within an hour. I was told by the person I spoke with that he was going out of town and he'd have another salesman contact me. After the first week went by without any attempts to contact me I assumed they didn't want my business or decided to sell the vehicle I was interested in to someone else. Finally about 3 weeks after my initial email through cars.com I received the follow up contact I was told would be made within hours or days. A dealership which fails yo do what they say isn't a dealership which I want to do business with.

Sawgrass Infiniti responded to this review

December 24, 2015

Hi Ed - I am disappointed to hear that we did not reach out to you in a timely matter. We have tried to contact you on several occasions but have been unable to reach you. At your convenience, please call or email me so we can try to solve this problem. Thank you - Randy Zgrzemski , General Sales Manager randyz@sawgrassinfiniti.com 954.360.9400 x1018"

Thank You For Righting Someone Else's Wrong!

by from Parkland, Florida |

After experiencing the most bizarre, dishonest, and disrepectful treatment after leasing and having to return a car at another local dealership due to a recall that they supposedly knew nothing about, which is weird because the rest of the dealerships for this particular brand throughout the country knew about it, I was really disappointed with the whole car buying/leasing process. After returning said car, we stopped by Sawgrass Infiniti and were greeted by Max James, Sales Consultant. One word...FABULOUS! No pressure, let me vent, made us feel so comfortable the second we set foot onto the dealership floor, and even moreso when we test drove what is now our QX60! Matt Park worked up an amazing deal for us and we are so grateful! Michael Alonso in finance took the time to go over all of our paperwork and made sure we understood it all. Each and every person that we encountered at Sawgrass Infiniti was professional, courteous, and couldn't thank us enough for our business. Five stars is not enough to show my gratitude and appreciation for how you took car of us. I will definitely recommend your dealership to everyone I know! Thank you!

Easy transaction, Excellent service

by from South Florida |

I don't usually take the time to do reviews, but I had to make sure to acknowledge the excellent & attentive service provided by Mr. Pier Russo. Please...if you are looking to make a car purchase, Infiniti or used car, be sure to ask for this gentleman. He is thorough, professional and not your cookie cutter, pushy salesman. He is knowledgeable and treats you respectfully. Mr. Pier Russo sets a standard that all salesmen should strive to reach. He will work with you to ensure you are happy. I'm excited to finally be in the car I've always worked hard to own & drive. :)

Outstanding Service from Steve!

by from Davie, FL |

My review is for the service dept. My advisor Steve Samson always gets the job done and helps make each car service appt as smooth a process as possible! Steve is exactly the type of service advisor you would want. He explains the service needed and why, and always responds to messages within minutes. Thanks Steve for your excellent customer service!

Review of Sawgrass Infiniti

by from Parkland, Florida |

Brian Shiner made this purchase experience excellent. He created a relaxed no pressure environment and was extremely informative about the car. I love my new car!

Great Dealership - Excellent Service and Parts

by from Davie, FL |

I bought my car at another local dealership but will only go here for service. Top notch facilities and service advisors. Steve Samson is a guy you can trust with your vehicle. Straight shooter and no pressure and cares about you. I wouldn't trust my baby with anybody else. Because of the excellent service and interactions I've had with several of the employees, I'm buying my next car at Sawgrass Infiniti. The cream always rises to the top.

Good deal, no pressure

by from Jupiter, FL |

Brian Shiner (online sales) replied to an online question about a certain vehicle I was interested in and gave me the information needed. I came in a few days later and he showed me the vehicle and really took care of us with not making us feel pressured. He started the paperwork and had the car detailed while we went to lunch and our finance advisor, Mike Alonso had everything ready and got us out quickly with no end of deal pressures for warranties, etc.... If anyone tried to pressure me, I would have left for sure but they made it really easy.

Simply the Best

by from Doral, Fl |

Sawgrass Infiniti is hands down the best car dealership I've been to in my life. If you're thinking on an Infiniti, do not waste your time going to other stores. Sawgrass will deliver the best service and offers.