Sawgrass Infiniti

5801 Madison Ave, Tamarac, FL 33321

New 888-829-8917
Used 877-716-2546
Service 877-660-8191

Sawgrass Infiniti - One of the World's Largest Infiniti Dealers....Any Questions?

Best pre sales and sales experience. Professional.

by from Naples, FL |

I visited Sawgrass Infinity to look at a QX60 and meet Harry Stone their sales representative. Harry turned out to be professional, courteous and knowledge, the test drive was impressive, Harry's helpful approach overcame my concerns. Once we decided to purchase the transaction went flawlessly thanks to Harry And the Sawgrass Infinity Team. If you are considering a luxury SUV consider the QX60 at Sawgrass Dealership and ask for Harry. Before my purchase of a QX60 at Sawgrass Infinity Dealership I visited every dealerships who sold SUV/crossovers and I believe the QX60 offers the best value, tech features and ergonomics. We also own a number one rated luxury brand SUV/crossover and find the QX60 superior every way, comfort, safety features and fun to drive. I drive 3 to 5 hundred miles per week.

Outstanding Service from Steve!

by from Davie, FL |

My review is for the service dept. My advisor Steve Samson always gets the job done and helps make each car service appt as smooth a process as possible! Steve is exactly the type of service advisor you would want. He explains the service needed and why, and always responds to messages within minutes. Thanks Steve for your excellent customer service!

Review of Sawgrass Infiniti

by from Parkland, Florida |

Brian Shiner made this purchase experience excellent. He created a relaxed no pressure environment and was extremely informative about the car. I love my new car!

Great Dealership - Excellent Service and Parts

by from Davie, FL |

I bought my car at another local dealership but will only go here for service. Top notch facilities and service advisors. Steve Samson is a guy you can trust with your vehicle. Straight shooter and no pressure and cares about you. I wouldn't trust my baby with anybody else. Because of the excellent service and interactions I've had with several of the employees, I'm buying my next car at Sawgrass Infiniti. The cream always rises to the top.

Good deal, no pressure

by from Jupiter, FL |

Brian Shiner (online sales) replied to an online question about a certain vehicle I was interested in and gave me the information needed. I came in a few days later and he showed me the vehicle and really took care of us with not making us feel pressured. He started the paperwork and had the car detailed while we went to lunch and our finance advisor, Mike Alonso had everything ready and got us out quickly with no end of deal pressures for warranties, etc.... If anyone tried to pressure me, I would have left for sure but they made it really easy.

Simply the Best

by from Doral, Fl |

Sawgrass Infiniti is hands down the best car dealership I've been to in my life. If you're thinking on an Infiniti, do not waste your time going to other stores. Sawgrass will deliver the best service and offers.

New Lease Purchase

by from Parkland, FL |

The experience my family had with Sawgrass Infiniti was hands down the most pleasant car buying experience yet.

Great service

by from Fort Lauderdale FL |

I cannot complain about anything everything in the experience was good from when I came in the salesman is a total professional and would recommend to anybody any day.

Great Experience

by from Sunrise, Fl |

Special thanks to Max, Louis, & Gabe! All displayed great customer service....and got me into the car I wanted!

#1 Auto Dealership

by from Tamarac, Florida |

I would definitely recommend Sawgrass Infiniti to my friends and family, just as I was referred to them by my daughter. Everyone I was in contact with was very friendly and helpful, and made me feel very comfortable from the moment I walked in. Many thanks to Hasaan and Jason for making the purchase of my new car such a pleasant experience. I look forward to being a loyal satisified customer. Almost forgot, the associate who took care of all the paper work, the day I picked up the car. Sorry I forgot your name. He was extremely helpful, friendly and very pleasant. Thank you too!

Awesome buying experience!

by from Weston, FL |

Easiest and most enjoyable car purchase I have had!,,, incredible staff...