AutoNation Chevrolet Coral Gables

4181 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33134

New 888-342-3592 New 888-342-3592
Used 888-321-8715 Used 888-321-8715
Service 877-778-8492 Service 877-778-8492

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Great Service & Great Team

by from Miami, FL |

Great Team, Great Salesperson. and good Customer service

October 1, 2015

Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Awesome salesman

by from Miami, Fl |

Jans Alvarez, our salesman was wonderful and made us feel very comfortable. Gave us a great deal on our used truck!

Great services

by from Miami,florida |

Wilfredo was great. He was very honest and helpful. His honestly and kindness gained my respect and trust. I will purchase again from your dealer ship. I would like to thank the manger as well. As both of them help me get the car of my dreams.

January 15, 2016

Brian, thank you for sharing your recent experience at AutoNation Chevrolet Coral Gables. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Best place to buys a car at

by from Miami, Florida |

I, Yonder Caveda Morales. Walked in the dealership being a first buyer, thinking I was going to get a simple and regular car, and thanks to the great and excellent service you guys have in that place, and the awesome deal that the Sells Associate Ernesto Tovar gave me after explaining all the benefits I could get buying at AutoNation Chevrolet, I left with my favorite car, the 2015 Camaro. Thank you so much for your great customer service! I Definitely recommend Autonation Chevrolet of Coral Gables and the sales man Ernesto Tovar!! 5 STARS EXPERIENCE!!

January 14, 2016

Thank you for the glowing review! Again, we appreciate your recommendation of AutoNation Chevrolet Coral Gables and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Amazing customer service

by from Miami, Florida |

My purchase was quick and simple thanks to the help of Gustavo, Manuel, and Omar. Thank you for providing A1 service. I love my car and will be sharing my experience will all of my friends and family!

Sharon Dusenbery

by from Miami, Fl |

The entire experience was very pleasant, EVERY EMPLOYEE WAS VERY PLEASANT, HAPPY, everyone would say Good Morning, even took the courtesy van, the driver was also very pleasant and professional. The Service advisor explained everything, was very attentive to my needs and concerns. I WILL ALWAYS BRING MY CAR HERE FOR SERVICE. I did not buy my car from you, BUT I WILL NEVER TAKE MY CAR TO THE DEALER I PURHCASED IT FROM, after I bought my brand new car and it had an issue with the on star box, and it was in service for 2 weeks, that service department was a disaster, every time I would call the service dept NEVER answered, would have to go in person and TRY to get answers on the status of my new car.

Great Customer Service

by from Homestead, Florida |

My ecperience at AutoNation in Doral was Excellent. From the salesmen to the finance personel. I would refer anyone to this particular dealership. U feel like they are there to help you with the process of purchasing a vehicle. I really enjoyed my time there. My time was well spent. The process of purchasing my new vehicle was a Top 10.

Service

by from Miami Fla |

$70.00 for an oil change and tire rotation these are Chevy's not BMW 's ! And you wait 90 minutes .FYI

December 24, 2015

We regret your experience with us here, but are glad you brought this to our attention. We care about all our customers and wish to restore your good faith in our dealership. If you'd be willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (305) 707-0139 to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Great Dealer

by from Miami, FL |

My experience was wonderful, the attention of the Sales Manager (Tony Maytin) was really special and our sales representative (Jusef Duran)?expectacular ? we are so glad to have our car in Coral Gables Chevrolet? I love my car!!!?

Great service.

by from Miami, Fl. |

I had such a great experience at the AutoNation on 8th St. at Coral Gables. The staff were very professional and provided me an outstanding service. Thank you AutoNation.