AutoNation Chevrolet Coral Gables

Used 888-321-8715
Service 877-778-8492

Great Service

by from Homestead, FL |

My sales representative Roilandy Perez was very helpful and patient in the process. He and the finance manager did a great job helping me and my son through the purchase process. Roilandy Perez has been available and wonderful with follow up service and answers to our questions. This is a great dealership to work with and they provide excellent customer service. I would recommend using this dealership and working with Roilandy.

Exceptional customer service

by from Miami beach, fl. |

As soon as we walked in AutoNation, we were treated with the best customer service possible. Everyone was very attentive and with a smile. Ernesto and Cari had the upmost enthusiasm. Not only did they help me meet my financial needs, but also my personal "wants". I was very pleased with my experience. I look forward to continuing business with AutoNation in the near future

Amazing Service!

by from Miami, Florida |

Its been one of the best experiences since we leave in Miami. Buying a car has never been that easy thanks to Arnaldo Bomnin Sr. He was fun to work with, and he really did care about us, as a customer and as a person. Also all the rest of the staff was very nice to work with. It was such a pleasure to work with Arnaldo he was a great listener and communicator. He helped to make our experience of purchasing our Camaro such a joy. If the rating scale is 1 to 10, with 10 being the most satisfied, I would rate Mr Bomnin Sr. service a 12. If you come to Miami and want to find the best deals and a reliable person pass by AutoNation Chevrolet Coral Gables and call him! 786 2550409 Thank you Arnaldo!

Very great services, great deal

by from Coral Gables, FL |

Very good services. You feel like you were at home and the Dealer like your family

Great Services!!!

by from Coral Gables, FL |

I had an excellent experience buying my car Chevrolet Auto Nation of Coral Gables , especially with Omar Cabrera, who is an excellent seller, very patient, explaining , not aggressive . I am very happy that I chose this dealer. .

Amazing Customer Service

by from Miami, FL |

Amazing customer service! Sales associate, dealer manager and finance manager stayed until midnight to make sure I got my new car that night! Arturo was a great sales associate!! This is a fabulous dealership that will go above and beyond for their customers!

great car buying experience

by from Coral Gables, FL |

I had a great car buying experience. Love it that you made me a much better deal on the identical car than your competitor dealership offered, and I never told you what their deal was. And you traded them to get the color I wanted, so it literally was the exact same car I tried to make a deal with the competitor on.

Excellent 100%

by from Coral Gables, FL |

You guys are the beast team ever , it was a great experience , i always recommend this dealer ... Thank u soo much

Great Services, Clean Facility

by from Coral Gables, FL |

The Service Advisor was very helpful at answering all of my questions and the service was completed at a timely fashion, I will truely recommend this location to future customers and I will return there for future maintenance needs.

My new car experience

by from Coral Gables, FL |

Fredy was my salesman and he did a great job. He answered all of my questions before, during and after my arrival to your store and he got me into the car I wanted. I am VERY pleased with his salesmanship and I LOOOOOVE my new 2015 Malibu! It is a gorgeous car, is a ton of fun to drive and I get compliments every day on how nice it is.

Excellent and Professional Staff

by from Coral Gables, FL |

Professional staff, Ask for Freddy Llerena and Antonio Maytin. Both individuals were excellent and explained the entire process with no games or hidden agendas. I have purchased more than 20 cars in the past and this was by far the best experience ever. I highly recommend AutoNation Chevrolet Coral Gables. The General Manager Raul Gandarillas made sure the process was being handled professionally and made us feel like family. I look forward in the future to continue purchasing all my vehicles with them.