AutoNation Chevrolet Coral Gables

Used 888-321-8715
Service 877-778-8492

Great Service

by from Homestead, FL |

My sales representative Roilandy Perez was very helpful and patient in the process. He and the finance manager did a great job helping me and my son through the purchase process. Roilandy Perez has been available and wonderful with follow up service and answers to our questions. This is a great dealership to work with and they provide excellent customer service. I would recommend using this dealership and working with Roilandy.

Great service

I purchased a 2015 Chevrolet Camaro just the color I hoped for, great service

outstanding service , clean facility

by from miami , FL |

Mr. Arturo riofrio was the best. Great personality and customers service. He helped get the car I wanted gave me a tour around the facility. My first car I buy and thanks to mr. Arturo riofrio I'm driving my dream car

Great Service

by from Miami, FL |

The sales rep Ernesto Urena provided first class customer service, from the moment I walked in to the moment I walked out it was a great experience.

Good Service

by from Miami, FL |

Good Service .............................................................................................................................................................

Creat services

by from Miami, Fl |

excellent service to the customer for all, especially the Lord Roly perez, this always will buy and do business with my car, thanks Autonation Coral G.

Jans is the best.

by from Miami, Fl |

Jans at the used car sales lot is the most awesome person you can ever find to buy a car from.I had always been hesitant to deal with car sales people because I didnt have the best experiences in the past but a family member suggested seeing Jans and I was so satisfied with the way he guided me through the process that all together my brother and I have purchased 4 vehicles from him and could not be happier. The last time I just called him and described what I wanted to trade my car for and in a matter of hours I was driving home in my new car. I trust him completely and the finance guy is also a very very easy going guy that makes you feel at easy and doesnt pressure you at any point. JANS YOU ARE THE BEST AT WHAT YOU DO AND I AM GLAD WE FOUND YOU.

Great Services!!!

by from Miami, Florida |

The Best Service I have ever obtained from an Autonation Chevrolet Dealership! Couldn't be happier with the helpful and friendly service from the staff, especially the Assistant Service Manager Jesus Cruz! I am one happy and satisfied customer and will definitely be bringing my 2014 Camaro into this dealership for all future services. The Best of the Best.

Excelent Service

by from Miami, FL |

Autonation in coral gables its Amazing. They did all their effort to close the deal successfully. Thanks tony singler, serguey and abdel. Thanks so much to make possible to have an amazing car.

Exceptional customer service

by from Miami beach, fl. |

As soon as we walked in AutoNation, we were treated with the best customer service possible. Everyone was very attentive and with a smile. Ernesto and Cari had the upmost enthusiasm. Not only did they help me meet my financial needs, but also my personal "wants". I was very pleased with my experience. I look forward to continuing business with AutoNation in the near future

AutoNation Chevrolet Coral Gables responded to this review

April 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Amazing Service!

by from Miami, Florida |

Its been one of the best experiences since we leave in Miami. Buying a car has never been that easy thanks to Arnaldo Bomnin Sr. He was fun to work with, and he really did care about us, as a customer and as a person. Also all the rest of the staff was very nice to work with. It was such a pleasure to work with Arnaldo he was a great listener and communicator. He helped to make our experience of purchasing our Camaro such a joy. If the rating scale is 1 to 10, with 10 being the most satisfied, I would rate Mr Bomnin Sr. service a 12. If you come to Miami and want to find the best deals and a reliable person pass by AutoNation Chevrolet Coral Gables and call him! 786 2550409 Thank you Arnaldo!