AutoNation Chevrolet Coral Gables

Used 888-321-8715
Service 877-778-8492

Excellent costumer service!!!!!!!

by from Miami, Fl 33126 |

I've purchased six cars from AutoNation Chevrolet Coral Gables. What keeps me going to this dealer is the way they treat you. My sales Managers Tony Sigler, Abdel Muniz & Darian Fresco went out of their way to make my deal happend. I'm extremely satisfied and my wife as we'll. Great team you have there AutoNation keep it up and I'll be returning again.

March 10, 2014

Pedro, we appreciate your glowing review! We are happy that the team has consistently provided a professional, courteous, and engaging experience for you and your wife. We sincerely thank you for your repeated business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Happy motoring!

SO HAPPY!

by from Miami |

I just recently leased a new Chevy traverse and I am sooo happy with my new car! It was my first time leasing and I was very nervous, Tony Sigler was great with walking me through the process of how leases work as well as options for coverage and what I can do to protect myself and take care of my new vehicle. He and Alain Joseph spent a big part of their day making sure that we could get the car we wanted at the price we wanted, without any games like we had just experienced else where. They were courtesy, friendly and professional throughout the whole process. I really couldn't be happier, and I will be telling all my friends where to go to get their next car! I gave the facility 3 stars but will explain that it's only b/c temporarily they are under a great deal of construction, and you can actually see the new lot being built and it looks like it will be beautiful! Everyone go see Tony and Alain you will not be disappointed!

September 4, 2014

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Chevrolet Coral Gables. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Be careful with Financial Agent Carlos Arauz

by from Miami, FL |

I purchase a used car. I bought an extended warranty after 1 year a sold the car and they were suppose to reimburse me because I never use warranty. Well, GM sent me a check for $98.57. I called Carlos Arauz, he asked me for some papers I sent those and he reply with an email saying that GM were going to send me a check for $520 within 7 to 10 business days. I have not received the check I have been trying to contact Carlos for 3 months now and he does reply to my emails or voice mail. He has not call GM to make the changes so they can refund my money. DO NOT BUY ANY CAR HERE. The GM of the dealer is impossible to reach

bad sales person

by from Coral Gables, Florida |

I contacted with a sales person whose name is Rayniel Hernandez for 3 days. Every time I called him, he told me the car that I am looking for is available. We made an appointment and I went to see the car. I also talked to him just before I visited Auto Nation Coral Gables. When I got there, he was very unconcerned. He sent someone who can barely speak English. When we went to see the car, he told me the car is in maintenance and he tried to show me other cars that are way more expensive and I am not interested to buy. I will never go there again, and I don't recommend anyone to go there.

May 20, 2014

While we wish your experience at AutoNation Chevrolet Coral Gables had been more positive, we thank you for sharing your honest comments. We'd like the opportunity to make this up to you, so if you're willing, please contact our General Manager at (305) 707-0139. We hope to hear from you.

New Truck

by from Miami,Fl |

A+ service overall, ask for Antonio Sigler for top service!

September 8, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

The one and only Antonio Sigler.

by from Miami, FL |

Oh man what can I say, I've worked and ran dealerships and I wish I had this young and talented Internet Sales Manager working with me. He is understandable and above all honest. I was looking for a new 2015 Chevrolet Silverado for some time now. He was recommended to me by a very close friend of mine that bought a car from him and I most say I'm glad I went to talk to him. He found all my needs plus some and gave me a GREAT DEAL. The dealership is currently under construction but overall great costumer service. I will continue coming back to this guys. If you want a straight forward,honest,professional go see Antonio Sigler, he will go above and beyond to meet your needs. Thank you!!! One happy consumer you have here AutoNation Chevrolet Coral Gables.

Jans Alvarez - Awesome1

by from Miami, FL |

Jans Alvarez...AWESOME! He went above and beyond ....this is a sales man! This was one of the best experiences buying a car...thanks to him! He is very professional and truly stands behind the term " making a customer happy". He is an asset to any establishment.

Excellent Sales Professionals, Good Terms

by from Coral Gables, FL |

Tony Sigler is a consumate automobiles sales professional. There was no uneasy sales pressure, he knew the Chevrolet Volt inside and out and made me feel very comfortable throughout the sales process. The Sales Manager, Alain Joseph, was very easy to work with on financial terms. I am a very happy customer with a brand new 2014 Chevy Volt.

April 8, 2014

Thanks for your positive review! We are happy that Tony and Alain were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road!

New car purchase

by from Miami, FL |

Customer service at this dealer was excellent both by the Sales Manager, Alain Joseph, throughout the sales and order process, and by the Internet manager, Antonio Sigler, who did the final overview of the car when it arrived. Entire team worked together and made the process easy and without the usual hassle of dealing with a car dealership.

great dealer great salesperson Arturo Rio Frio

by from Miami Springs, FL. 33166 |

Great Dealer, but the greatest thing of all is the sanitation Mr. Arturo Rio Frio if it wasn't for his time, his help and his love for his job, my husband and myself wouldn't have had bought our new Chevy traverse 2014 thank you and you guys should have more employees like Arturo Rio Frio. Thank you

Outstanding!

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

My sales rep (Tony Sigler) and his manager (Alain) were awesome. I needed a specific Equinox so that my wife would have a safe car to get to work and drive the baby around. These guys jumped right on it and beat everyone else's price. I would absolutely recommend giving them a call. I think you'll find that it is worth a trip to see them no matter how far away you are.