Honda of Thousand Oaks

New 866-609-2898
Used 866-972-0573
Service 888-862-7794

Family Values

what an operation !!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Agoura Hills,Ca |

Forget every bad thing you have ever experienced at another dealership.From my first contact with Paul Bromley to the final handshake goodbye,we were treated like human beings and not cattle like at other dealerships, in the area. We stated what we needed and less than 30 minutes later we were signing documents, and 15 minutes later we were given a thorough demo of every item in the car. Not a stone unturned. Our hat is off to Paul and a big thank you to Kevin Wildman, the sales manager.

Honda of Thousand Oaks responded to this review

January 8, 2013

Hello! We are so very pleased to hear about your experience with Paul and our dealership. We at Honda of Thousand Oaks strive for excellent customer service everyday and truly want to make all our customers feel like family. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future.

Happy Birthday to my daughter...

by from "Simi Valley, CA" |

I purchased a car from Honda of T.O a few days ago. My overall experience was excellent. I felt they treated me fairly - the process was quick, negotiations didn't drag on. I would absolutely recommend this dealership, and would come back and by again. Knowing this car was a gift for my daughter they made some great recommendations to help her establish credit, etc... I wasn't used to this type customer service from a car dealership. 2 thumbs UP!!

The thousand Oaks Honda treatment

by from Simi Valley, CA |

i have to tell everyone first off i didnt buy a car, still compelled to submit a reviewe though. I was raised around customer service having worked in the restaurant industry and so far shopping for a car this time around has been lackluster. turned out I decided to sell my car first on my own (per wife's instrux) so i'll be back to Honda afterwards- and lookign forward to it as well. Barry worked with me, helped me with my credit to get the best offer on the apr and knowing beforehand what this car was worth on the market before coming in, i felt like very quickly we arrived at a square deal that i'm happy with. i think i could probably find a slightly better deal off the dealership lot, but the warranty and professionalism i'd get there is worth the extra couple bucks for piece of mind. And again, the time and effort he put in with us was really genuine and it feels good to give someone your business when they've earned it (sorry, the restauranteur in me talking again). either way, i'm actually looking forward to going back, Barry and his team were all super friendly and just down to earth people that brings the natural comfort back into going to a car dealer.

Good deal with great service

by from Thousand Oaks, CA |

Buying a car was so easy at honda of Thousand Oaks. Barry was so helpful in the process I couldn't be happier! My sales person Bret was great, Thanks honda of Thousand oaks for making my car Purchase easy and straightforward.

Prejudiced Customer Service

by from Thousand Oaks, CA |

Today I went to Honda of Thousand Oaks looking for preowned cars and was pleasantly surprised when I came across a 2013 Nissan Altima that was everything I've been looking for in a car. The sales associate Brandon Smith met me with a genial and non-invasive demeanor, took me for a test drive, and was quick to begin the sales process. All greatly appreciated. Unfortunately that is where the pleasantries of my experience at Honda of Thousand Oaks came to an abrupt end - in a manner that I can only describe as one of the most poignantly disrespectful, blatantly short sighted, and prejudiced displays of customer service that I've ever had the misfortune experiencing. Being completely satisfied with the car and driving experience I made initial offer in cash, on the car a few grand below asking price - a practice that is both common and prudent in automobile negotiations. After waiting about 15 minutes for Brandon to return from speaking with the sales manager, fully expecting a counter offer, sales manager Barry Smith returns alongside him. After shaking hands Barry proceeds to inform me that my offer is "a waste of time", a sentiment that took me a moment to even fathom the reality of, as his smile belied the incredible words coming out of his mouth. Taken aback, I then ask him if he means this conversation was a waste of his time. To which Barry rhetorically asks where I "got my number," tells me I'm about $5000 off of what they were looking for (which even at full asking price plus tax, title, and license didn't make mathematical sense), and explains that this is "a busy day and he doesn't want to waste other customer's time" by dealing with me. Evidently I didn't qualify as a "customer" or someone worth even presenting a counter offer to (even after pointing out that he never presented me with one.) At this point the disrespect and complete disregard for customer service and genuine decency were no longer worth my time, so I left. After a phone call back to Mr. Smith it was mentioned that my age (27) was a factor in how I was treated. Aside from the fact that as a salesperson it is already I'll advised to make judgements about purchasing power based on age, it is especially asinine in one of the wealthiest communities in the United States. I work as a quite successful director of music for motion picture advertising, and had both the means and every intention of both buying this car and paying cash in full, no financing. All facts that Barry never learned because negotiation wasn't worth his time. As a result I will no longer be taking my business to Honda of Thousand Oaks; and will make sure my friends and family all over this community know the experience they can expect from this dealership. I only hope that in the future Mr. Barry Smith and the team at Honda of Thousand Oaks learn to not make snap prejudices based on age/appearance, treat customers with respect, and give a young man or woman like myself the time of that is deserved.

Brett Tired to Cheat us.

by from Oak Park, CA |

Met with Brett. The guy is a rude and condescending jerk. Very cocky. Sales tactics made to make you feel stupid or small. Actually made misrepresentations about the deal and flimflamed us when we go the paperwork. We walked out before we got cheated.

Great Experience!!!

by from Westlake Village, California |

I had a great Experience at Honda of Thousand Oaks. I worked with Saul White. Everything was so easy. They purchased my car from me (which I didnt know was an option). I had such a HORRIBLE experience with Cars.com and was so happy to work with Honda of Thousand Oaks to sell my car!

Best Honda Dealership

by from Northridge, CA |

We shopped many dealerships, but Thousand Oaks had the best price. They were honest, helpful and fast. This is the second car we purchased from this dealership and highly recommend them!

Honda of Thousand Oaks responded to this review

October 10, 2012

Thank you so much for the kind words! We strive to provide excellent customer service to everyone we meet and it's great to hear we're doing just that! Thank you for you continued patronage and for being a member of the Honda of Thousand Oaks family.