Kendall Kia

(2.8) 4 Reviews

17120 South Dixie Hwy., Miami, FL 33157

Used 800-279-4839

Horrible ability to deal with people

by from Florida |

Employee(s) Dealt With: Nelson Meija, Frank the sales manager, Amanda Ennis My Review of Kendall Kia: Just had the worst, most unbelievable sales experience. I came to these guys with the easiest sales scenario ever. I had been watching these cars for a while and knew what i wanted. I told them online what car I was interested in. There was no negotiation, there was no walking the lot, no sales pitch, no test drive and no finance hassle as I was paying CASH! We came to an agreement and they were to send me the paperwork for signing since I live out of town. I asked for the paperwork to be delivered Wednesday morning to accommodate my work schedule. It did not come in until late Wednesday evening and then it had incorrect name spelling on the title and contract of sale. I was told the paperwork would be resent, so I scheduled around this with my work schedule. When the paperwork did not arrive two days later I called and was told that there would be no new paperwork and that I just had to strikethrough and hand write in the corrections. By this time I had rearranged my work schedule twice and it caused my wife to drive 45 minutes each way so we could do a notary signing of the documents. I was also told on two occasions that Nelson Meija would call me or send me documents which he never followed up on. I voiced my concerns and asked them to help me out by assisting in getting the car to the town I live in. I was informed via text message of all things to either accept the original deal or walk away. I asked for a call from upper management - nothing came. I called Frank the sales manager, and all anyone wanted to do was throw their co- workers under the bus for not handling this properly, but they never put any effort into making it right by me. Thirty minutes after my wife and I notarized the documents I received a call from Frank the sales manager on a blocked line talking in low tones telling me that they were pulling out of the deal and we're unwilling to sell me the vehicle that I had chosen - end of conversation - no explanation, no apology - and I hadn't even yelled or cursed at them. The worst skills in dealing with people that I have seen.

Horrible service

by from Miami, |

I wished I had checked the reviews before before purchasing my car from. They do play the bait and switch. You get the vehicle at one price then a few days you will get a call saying the approval did not go through and you end up with a much high payment. Yes at this time the sales person become very unavailable and the sales manager is not to be found. The misery does not end there. Now comes the service. The most unfriendly, lacking in customer service group of people you will be hard pressed to find any where else. The service reps act as if they are doing you a favor and you should be thankful, they also have little to no personality, make no effort to meets Customer needs and pretty much wait for you to figure out the solution for them. Lets not mention the service manager, just as bad but seems to be constantly hyperventilating! I have told all my friends, family coworkers, employees and just about everyone I can, do not buy a Kia if this is the dealership you will have to interact with. I am seriously considering trading in my Kia just to get away from them as the next closest Kia dealership is quite a distance away! Keep in mind, I really like my car!

Great people and fair

by from miami, fl |

These people were fair and my used car that I bought hasn't given me any problems. (knock-on-wood)

I like big cars

by from homestead |

A car is very necesary. I like vans. I like minivans