Ford and Mazda of Orange

1350 W Katella Ave, Orange, CA 92867

New 866-396-7105 New 866-396-7105
Used 866-263-4084 Used 866-263-4084
Service 877-353-8823 Service 877-353-8823

OC's Largest Ford Facility and OC's Newest Mazda Dealer!

Awesome Buying Experience

by from Orange, CA |

Julie is the best salesperson I have ever worked with. This is the second Mazda I have bought from her this year and I don't plan on buying from anyone or anywhere else from now on. She is kind, thoughtful, helpful, knowledgeable, and a straight shooter. She was the best part about my experience.

October 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Great, Reliable Service.

by from Orange, CA |

As always, everyone was very helpful and kind in scheduling my appointment. My car was beautifully clean afterward, and I know that they performed the recall and inspection efficiently and thoroughly. I always know they do their best here!

Great sales person

by from Orange, CA |

Greg V. is easy to talk to and was very good at keeping me informed on the estimated delivery date of my car. He was also very through and helpful explaining the finer details of my new car, setting it up, etc.

February 5, 2016

Thanks, Lawrence! We're happy to help however possible. Again, we appreciate your recommendation of David Wilson's Ford of Orange and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Mazda of Orange

by from Orange,Ca |

the service writer was very nice and the car was done on time and the car was washed all done at a reasonable price

February 3, 2016

Sally, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and I am proud that this was received during your time spent with us. And if you haven't already, follow us on Facebook for access to exclusive content! Best, Michael Kitzmiller, GM mkitzmiller@mazdaorange.com

Fast Service

by from Orange, CA |

I showed up without an appointment due to a warning light (tire pressure). Even though they appeared to be very busy, Rene got me in and out within an hour.

January 15, 2016

Thanks for the feedback, Cynthia. It is gratifying to hear that you were received quickly and satisfied with Rene's quick service on your car. Please feel free to stop in or reach out to us if you have any questions for our staff. Also, you may like our Facebook page for monthly deals exclusive to our fans! Kind regards, Michael Kitzmiller, GM, mkitzmiller@mazdaorange.com

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Fullerton, CA |

Our experience with sales person Julie Frisch was wonderful. She is delightful and made the sales process so much easier and less complicated than it really needs to be. Furthermore, she was very upfront and did not try to give us the runaround or the typical sales pitch. My family and I wholeheartedly recommend Julie to anyone looking to buy a Mazda!

December 12, 2015

Hi, Minh! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Good Service

by from Long Beach, CA |

Car was serviced in a timely manner. Employees were friendly. I will continue to make the drive here from Long Beach

Jason Rocks! he IS an EXPERT

by from Buena Park, California |

The personal attention Jason gave to me in consideration of my work schedule and transportation needs. He made sure I was taken care of in a timely fashion and built a relationship with me wherein I will remember him and the dealership. The shuttle service offered by Oguer (sp?) - there could only be one person with that name so recognize him - was A+. He was consciousness, timely and pleasant. Again, Jason is definitely an Expert as his business card displays.

Clean facilities, good services, friendly staffs

by from Orange, CA |

Customer service was good. The atmosphere was cheerful. I received a greeting from almost everyone walking by. All seemed friendly and really paying attention to their customers.

November 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did for you, Sheila! We appreciate your response to the quality service you received!

Great service/staff, and flexible time with time

by from Orange, CA |

I did quite a bit of shopping around,and T experienced a bit of an arm wrestle with getting a loan and a decent interest rate. At Mazda of Orange I was able to finance all on my own, and get the best interest of all places that I search. I also was able to come in after work, which is 8pm on a Saturday, and I was able to sign paperwork and leave with the car that I wanted!