Metro Nissan of Montclair

9440 Autoplex St, Montclair, CA 91763

Awesome Experience

by from Montclair, CA |

Gordon all ways help my family really good he's the best advisor.

Awesome Experience

by from Montclair, CA |

everyone was exceptional caring in regards to providing customer service satisfaction.

Very Pleased

by from Montclair, CA |

I leased my first Nissan in 2013 at Metro Nissan. My choice then was a new Altima that my wife and I just love to drive. I decided to get a second car this year and called Raj to see what kind of deal I could make on a 2014 Sentra. Like before he asked me what I specifically wanted and how much I wanted to spend and he made it happen.Now I drive drive two great Nissan models and couldn't be happier. Ask for Raj when considering your next purchase or lease and the experience wont be the ordeal most people want to avoid in buying a new car.

The Best Service

by from Montclair, CA |

Sergio gonzalez was awesome took care if my car quickly and followed up with the progress til it was finished. great overall experience would come back again...highly recomended!!

Best of the best

by from  Montclair, CA |

We greeted promptly and introduced to our salesman Samir Marrroush. When we told Samir what we were looking for he went over all the features and benefits of the vehicle we had chosen, then we went for a test drive. Upon returning to the dealership we started the process of purchasing our 2014 Nissan Rouge Select. The entire process of purchasing our new vehicle took a total of 3 hours from the time we walked on to the lot until we left with our sparkling clean, fully gassed up Rouge, and this included a tour of the dealership, and an introduction to the guys in the service department. We have purchased many vehicle and by far this was the smoothest, most professional/stress free experience we have ever had in purchasing a car. Samir even paired both my phone and my wife's to the bluetooth in our new Rouge. Everyone at the dealership that we came in contact with were great, there was not a single soul walking around with a long face as you see in some dealerships, everyone there was smiling,they were happy to be there! We can't say enough about Samir though. Not only was he very knowledgeable about the vehicle we selected we left the dealership knowing that if we had any questions we might not have thought to ask while we were there, we knew that we could call Samir at any time after our purchase and he would be available to assist us without hesitation. We will certainly refer Metro Nissan and especially Samir to all our friends and family. And from the look of our new Rouge, anyone who asks where we purchased it (because I know we will be asked) in the future as well. We will also use Metro Nissan as well for any future car purchases.

The Best Service

by from  Montclair, CA |

My experience with your service department was great. Jennifer was very helpful with my service on my vehicle. always kept me informed how my service was going. Very happy with her help i will be back for further services and refer my friends and family to metro nissan.

excellent

Very friendly, helpful, courteous, very pleased, 100%

best of the best

by from  Montclair, CA |

I live close to your dealership and see it on the freeway daily as I drive home from work.

Great Impression

by from  Montclair, CA |

EVERY ONE WAS VERY HELPFULL AND COURTEOUS. GORDON MADE SURE THAT I KNEW EVERYTHING THAT WAS GOING ON WITH MY CAR.

fantastic

by from  Montclair, CA |

I was originally working with Omar and Rene on getting a truck. They weren't able to get me what I needed. I was then introduced to Zack (can't remember his lastname) and another finance manager dark man cant remember his name but he was kind. I was in the market to purchase a truck for the size. They were actually out of my price range. I was shown the Altima, and fell in love.... it is roomy and beautiful! Zack even explained everything in detail on how to operate the car. ZACK AND THE FINANCE MANAGER THAT HELPED ME WILL BE THE REASON I RETURN TO PURCHASE ANOTHER VEHICLE AT METRO NISSAN. THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE. THANK YOU ! I LOVE MY CAR =)