Land Rover Fort Lauderdale

Service 888-726-7986

An AutoNation Company.

Excellent service

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Excellent service. We have been in three different occasions to buy cars for our family. Always been helped by Bill. He is very knowledgeable, understands our needs and takes his time explaining all the car features. He always keeps in touch after the purchase to see if we are satisfied with the car and if need any help from him. I would definitely recommend this dealer.

GREAT DEALERSHIP. GREAT SALESMAN

by from Boca Raton |

This was my second RANGE ROVER EVOQUE purchased from Bill Morden, salesman extraordinaire. At time of delivery Bill was able to explain every detail of the vehicle and took as much time necessary to make me comfortable with the car before I drove off. The whole buying process was easy with no high pressure sales pitches like you find in other dealerships.

Our car is the best

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

Bill morden is the best. As long as we are in Florida, we will keep going to him to buy cars. So nice and understanding. He is family. We love you bill and we love our new range rover supercharged 2015. Thanks

A great car buying experience!

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

We're very happy with our new car. We had a pleasant experience at Land Rover of Fort Lauderdale. Our salesman Ken was very helpful and courteous. The whole transaction went very smoothly. :-) A great place to do business. Thank you!

Fantastic!

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

My experience buying my vehicle was spectacular. They had it all cleaned up and parked out front waiting for me when I got there, and treated me very well. The process was simple and quick, and I was out the door with my car in around 45 minutes. All in All I have nothing but positive feedback for this place, and would gladly recommend it to anyone looking at a vehicle they carry.

Land Rover

by from Weston, FL |

Easy, quick and very smooth process! Great deal! Friendly and easy going people

Great experience w Tosh in the service department.

by from Ft. Laud. |

I live in Ohio and spend a few months of winter in South Florida. I had problems with my Land Rover and was dreading taking it to a dealership down here. In my past experience, I've concluded that South Florida doesn't have the best customer service. I was pleasantly surprised when a young woman named Tosh greeted me in the service department. She was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable regarding my vehicle. I was in and out of the dealership promptly and my truck was finished on time. I have actually owned a car dealership and employed many people. Tosh was one of the best employees I've ever dealt with.

Great experience- no pain negotiation

by from Coconut creek |

My wife really wanted a LR4. None were to be found. The one online they had was just sold. So I finally called Martin and he found me one exactly like I wanted! The deal was painless and he did a great job of making it happen. I highly recommend Martin and this dealership to everyone. Jessica also was outstanding. They showed my wife how to use everything. She immediately took it on a 1,500 mile trip and loves it.

Great Experience

by from Weston,FL |

I just bought my first Range Rover from Charles (Chuck) Swindle. The process was easy and stress free. Chuck was always available to me to answer all my questions and made sure that I was updated throughout the waiting/ordering process.

Big Disappointment

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Went and saw a car yesterday, feel in love with the car. The salesman told me that'd he hold the car for me until the following day so that I could return with my husband and make the purchase. We'd scheduled an appointment for that following evening. The salesman called me 3 times the following day. First, he called me in the morning to make sure I was still coming. I confirmed. Second, he called me that afternoon to inform me that someone was interested in the car and wanted to confirm that I was still interested and that I was coming. I confirmed. Lastly, he called me about an hour after the second call to let me know that there was a misunderstanding with the vehicle, and that someone had already made a deposit on the car and was there to sign on it now. So in other words, you sold it to the person that was interested in the car when you called me the second time. By the way, my salesman's name was Lee.

Land Rover Fort Lauderdale responded to this review

October 30, 2014

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. We care about all our customers and wish to restore your good faith in our dealership. If you'd be willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (954) 949-0654 to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Excellent Service, Easy process

by from Fort Lauderdale |

This is my second Range Rover from this dealer. Martin sold me both of my Rovers. He and the rest at the dealership made the whole buying process extremely easy. They kept me informed all along the way. Martin gave me some great advice on some of the options I was considering. I only allowed Land Rover Fort Lauderdale to service my prior Rover and I intend to do the same for the new Rover. The service was always very professional. If you are looking for a Rover, highly recommend them.