Land Rover Fort Lauderdale

Service 888-726-7986

An AutoNation Company.

Great Experience

by from Plantation, Florida |

I recently purchased a Range Rover Sport and had one the best buying experiences of all time. Jeff Ficarra was extremely helpful. He not only went the extra mile for me in terms of deal points, he had all the paperwork done before I arrived to pick up the vehicle. The entire transaction (which included him setting up the electronics and giving me a tutorial) took less than 30 minutes. Thanks Jeff!

Land Rover Fort Lauderdale responded to this review

June 22, 2015

Hi, Meghan! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Great Experience Start to Finish

by from fort lauderdale, FL |

I went in to look at a Range Rover HSE Sport listed online, then once I was there decided to also seriously look at a Range Rover HSE in stock that had all the specs I would want. Test drove both vehicles multiple times over a couple of days. Martin was great at answering all my questions and even held both cars overnight while I made my final decision. I love my HSE Sport and the whole experience was great.

Exceptional Sales & Service

by from Coral Springs, FL |

Bill Morden is a true sales professional. Not only is he very knowledgable about the vehicle, but he's has made each of our purchases (we're in our 3rd Range Rover Sport) an exceptional experience. The dealership is clean and every employee we've had the pleasure of dealing with has been amazing. I can't say enough about both their sales and service departments.

exellent service department and sales team

by from key west |

The service is hands down the best, Mike Saladino is one of the most honest and professional service advisors I have met, great job, Land rover fort Lauderdale, is the place to go for buying or service. The best team of professionals in south Florida.

Great Car, Poor Customer Service

by from Miami, FL |

****3/24/15 8:05 AM Still no response to my email. Just sent a follow up.**** ***3/23/15 9:30 AM Since an initial email from Cameron Rodgers on 3/20 which I responded to on 3/21 I have not heard back.*** **Update, Cameron Rodgers has reached out to me to try to make amends. Will adjust review accordingly.** This dealership, like the other dealerships isn't about building relationships. It's all about you doing the work to get the car you want. I completed my entire transaction via the internet with email response times taking anywhere from 1-3 days. I did not receive a single phone call during the entire process to follow up or give me updates. Once the car was on property however, they stopped at nothing to get my check and deliver the vehicle. Responding to emails as quickly as 3-4 hours instead of days apart. Upon delivery, I asked many questions about my car (I ordered every possible feature on the LR4) and the salesman Jeff simply kept responding "You know, I'm not sure, but I'm sure the manual will be very helpful". I then asked about the adaptive cruise control and he said with absolute certainty "Your vehicle does not come with it". Needless to say, it did and I figured out how to work it on my own. I wrote an email to the Store Manager Cameron Rodgers who has yet to respond and left 2 voicemails as well. It has been about a week and still no response on either end after the vehicle was delivered. I just don't understand how you can deliver a vehicle and not know the features to tell the customer about it. Also, I had tried to negotiate with them and they were really not willing (which is fine, I understand that the vehicle was a custom build) but they were nice enough to tell me that they will give me the free window tints which I truly appreciated. When I received the contract via email, I saw that they were charging me for the tints. I asked them to remove the tints from the contract. They removed the charge and never tinted the windows. Jeff played dumb and said "but you told me to remove the tints". I told him very politely that he knew very well that he told me the tints would come at no charge to me and to remove the cost of it from the final price. Overall, I am only giving the 2 stars because I got the vehicle exactly as I wanted it but I definitely did all of the work on the deal and the staff here knows nothing about their vehicles. Only how to take your money and deliver the car. Do not expect any customer service in between the two transactions. I hope that they improve upon themselves because they are a supposed to be a luxury dealership.

Land Rover Fort Lauderdale responded to this review

March 27, 2015

Hello Althea, we're disappointed for the inconvenience you experienced in your dealings with our location, we would like to assure you that this is not an example of how we intend to do business. If you are willing, please call our General Manager directly at (954) 949-0654 for ways we can work towards resolving these issues. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Great service by Tash and her Manager Miguel !

by from Boca Raton, FL |

LANDROVER OF FT LAUDERDALE has gained my confidence and respect by treating me honestly and servicing my vehicle as expected.- I wouldn't hesitate before bringing my vehicle for service here or purchasing another Rover because of Miguel and Tash's professionalism and dedication in the service department. Good people make good companies and loyal customers!

Great service

by from Ft Lauderdale, FL |

A knowledgeable and courteous sales staff made buying a new car very easy

A+ Service

by from Coral Springs, Fl |

The facility very nice, clean and beauty. Very friendly the people there, The customer are really important for their. Mr. M. Saladino was the customer service who attended me, very professional. Definitely I recommend this Range Rover Facility.

Great customer service

by from Miami |

Bought a pre-owned vehilce from Land Rover Fort Lauderdale. Our sales person Martin Baybutt was great. Thank you for our "new" car.

Range Rover Sport Purchase

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

The service at Land Rover was excellent. Our contact Adrienne Munson is the only sales person at any dealership in South Florida that we would recommend to others. And that's in comparison to BMW, Mercedes, GMC and a few others. She was available 24/7, extremely professional, responsive, accommodating and made the process the easiest vehicle purchase we've ever engaged in. Typically buying a car is a real hassle. And the car's great too. :)

Great Service

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

Very quick, ordered Range Rover -- Car came in as promised -- No problems at all