Land Rover Fort Lauderdale

Service 888-726-7986

An AutoNation Company.

Great Service!

by from Davie, FL |

I have purchased my last 4 vehicles from this dealership. All of my cars have also been serviced here for the last 7 years. I think this says it all. From the sales staff (Peter Peņaherrera) to my service advisor (Sharone Adwaney), this is a group of professionals who take the time to explain, to ensure your well taken care of and who make your experience actually enjoyable. How often does one look forward to seeing their service advisor to catch up! I would highly recommend this dealership!

New Sport Supercharged

by from Coral Springs, FL |

Bill was a great salesperson and had extensive knowledge about the product. Sharon in service is the best and also is very knowledgeable. The overall experience is pleasant and the facilities are excellent.

Excellent dealer, outstanding staff

by from SW Ranches |

Excellent dealer! From the Sales Department to the Service Department, the staff's assistance is outstanding! I own Land Rover since three years ago, and I do not want to switch to any other brand. Reasons: quality, design, reliability, and the best dealer in town.

Good purcahse experience

by from Boca Raton, FL |

Bought a used 2012 this weekend. Great experience. Hassle free, great service and pleasant negotiating process with Martin in sales.

Best car-buying experience ever!

by from Delray Beach, FL |

Thanks to Bill Morden and the team at Land Rover Ft. Lauderdale, I may never drive another brand of car again. I just got my second Sport, and the experience was actually pleasurable, as opposed to the nightmares I've had at other car dealerships. I was in and out (with a new truck!) in 2 hours. Since getting my first one, Bill has always been helpful and communicative and the service department is fantastic as well. I highly recommend Bill and Land Rover Ft. Lauderdale for both their sales and service.