400 W Copans Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33064

Service 888-726-7986

An AutoNation Company.

Excellent service

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Excellent service. We have been in three different occasions to buy cars for our family. Always been helped by Bill. He is very knowledgeable, understands our needs and takes his time explaining all the car features. He always keeps in touch after the purchase to see if we are satisfied with the car and if need any help from him. I would definitely recommend this dealer.

smooth purchase

by from Boca Raton |

I dislike purchasing vehicles, Jeff made the job painless for me. very pleasant experience, was knowlegeable in the electronics and in the delivery of the vehicle.

Purchasing our first Land Rover

by from Boca Raton |

What cinched the deal for my wife and I was the complete price that was presented to us which included an average industry discount and the professionalism of our salesman,Jeff Ficarra.After finding out that the 2014 model car we wanted wasn't available ,he offered the same deal on a 2015,how could we refuse. We are very happy with the Lr2 and Jeff followed up with a courtesy call to boot,to make sure we weren't having any operation problems. My wife and I would strongly advise purchasing an automobile from this dealership and Jeff Ficarra, it is a cut above the rest !!

Great Dealership

by from Washington, DC |

Purchased two cars through Lee. He was very knowledgeable, helpful and patient throughout the process! He was not a typical pushy car salesman, which was a very pleasant surprise. Would definitely recommend him to anybody.

Great service

by from Fort Lauderdale, Fl |

Very nice experience selecting and leasing a Range Rover Evoque. Charles (Chuck) was very knowledgeable and pleasant.

September 10, 2014

Hi, Selma, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Great Dealership!

by from Ft. Lauderdale FL |

Very easy car buying experience. Bill Morden does a great job of reviewing options and making buying/financing process simple. Highly recommend

August 28, 2014

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at Land Rover Fort Lauderdale. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Ls 430

by from Miami fl |

This was a truly great car-buying experience. I shopped on the internet to find several vehicles I wanted to see and then visited the dealership to check them out. Everyone I came into contact with starting with reception, the sales team and finance manger was polite, helpful and professional. I got a great price and the delivery process was exceptional! Thanks Peter you are The best

by from boca raton ,fl |

I just recently purchased another land rover from fort lauderdale.. their staff and facilities are beyond compare.. everybody from management , mr cameron rodgers, to the best sales guy in the business martin podgorski. the service department guys are the best at any of the rover dealerships we have dealt with , and that a lot of them. sharone- love you mate... thanks again guys. you guys are the best

June 20, 2014

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Outstanding!

by from Naples FL |

Ive bought 4 cars in a row through this dealership. Courteous, professional, easy to deal with, flexible. Will keep going back.

May 14, 2014

Thanks, Ed! We're happy to help however possible; it's great to hear we helped you into four cars that you've liked. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Mrs. Sofia Ioannou

by from Golden Beach, Florida |

The salesmen, Jeff Ficarra and Chuck Swindle were exceptional. Also, we appreciate the attention given by the sales manager, Cameron Rodgers. I absolutely love my new 2014 RR Supercharge that my husband bought me. He says amazing things about Land Rover of FTL and he was right. We have purchased our last 3 RR from there and we love the dealership!

May 8, 2014

Thank you for your positive review, Soifa. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. We appreciate your recommendation of our team, and the staff here at Land Rover Fort Lauderdale look forward to further serving you in the future!

Thank you Martin & Land Rover Ft Lauderdale!

by from Delray Beach, FL |

I have to say, this was the best experience I have ever had at a car dealership. I met sales manager Martin Baybutt in December 2013 while I was checking out the Range Rover Evoque for the first time. Martin was extremely knowledgable and personable. When I left the dealership that day, he told me to take my time and to contact him if I had any questions. He did not constantly call me or email me, like I had experienced at other car brand dealerships. But, he was always prompt to return my calls and emails! Long story short, Martin sold us a Certified Pre-Owned Evoque in May 2014. We couldn't be happier with the entire experience. Martin and Land Rover of Ft Lauderdale are top notch!