Land Rover Fort Lauderdale

Service 888-726-7986

An AutoNation Company.

The Best Service, The Best People

by from Miami, Florida |

Peter Penaherrara is without exception the BEST!!!!! Buying or Leasing a car with Peter is an experience I look forward to. His attention to detail,patience, disposition, knowledge and follow through are simply not common in the car industry. Folks should buy Land Rover simply to get the Peter experience. Thank you Land Rover, Thank you Peter! Your guys ROCK!

Customer review

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

This is my first experience with Land Rover. Bill was OUTSTANDING and did a great job explaining everything to both my wife and I. He kept me in the loop the entire time letting me know when to expect delivery. We will be back! Mike & Lori McManus

Awesome experience

by from St. Augustine, FL |

My husband and I travelled over 4 hours to look at an LR4 they had for sale. We were truly impressed with the customer service from Jeff Ficarra. He was super helpful and attentive to our needs. Not really mentioned much are the people behind the scenes like financing but Jessica Martin was awesome with making all that paperwork quick and easy. Their facilities were great especially for our young kids who were exhausted from the trip and were able to snack relax and even play play station that they had available. This is our first Land Rover but will not be our last. They have made clients out of us.

Excellent Dealer

by from Aventura, FL |

We have been customers for many years (we lost count of how many leases we have had with the dealer) and we continue to return for ther customer service, quality of cars and service. We highly recommend Land Rover Fort Lauderdale.

April 3, 2014

Thank you for the positive review! It sounds like you've enjoyed your visits to our dealership, but your star rating reflects otherwise. If you indeed did have issues, we'd love to talk with you directly and rectify them. Otherwise, thank you for the review and we hope to be of service again in the future!

3rd Range Rover Sport and still loving them

by from Delray Beach, FL |

Everyone at Land Rover FtL makes the car buying experience a pleasure. I have been dealing with Bill Morden now for 7 years and just bought my new Sport and it was as painless as could be. I know I will be ordering my 4th in just about another 2-3 years.

Great Experience Leasing New Evoque

by from Boca Raton, FL |

I recently leased a New RR Evoque through this dealership and it was a very pleasant and fast transaction. Jeff Ficarra was very responsive from the very first contact and each step through delivery with great service and bottom line pricing!

April 4, 2014

Thanks for the feedback and your recommendation of Jeff! Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard here at Land Rover Fort Lauderdale. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help!

Great Service!

by from Davie, FL |

I have purchased my last 4 vehicles from this dealership. All of my cars have also been serviced here for the last 7 years. I think this says it all. From the sales staff (Peter Peņaherrera) to my service advisor (Sharone Adwaney), this is a group of professionals who take the time to explain, to ensure your well taken care of and who make your experience actually enjoyable. How often does one look forward to seeing their service advisor to catch up! I would highly recommend this dealership!

New Sport Supercharged

by from Coral Springs, FL |

Bill was a great salesperson and had extensive knowledge about the product. Sharon in service is the best and also is very knowledgeable. The overall experience is pleasant and the facilities are excellent.

Very easy and helpful buying experience

by from Boca Raton, FL |

We just purchased a "nearly new" Range Rover Evoque from Jeffrey Ficarra. He was very knowledgeable, low-key and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend Jeffrey to anyone looking to purchase a new or previously owned Range Rover. He has been connected with Range Rover for a very long time and you can trust his information.

Wonderful Experience

by from Miami Beach, FL |

My husband and I have purchased many cars from Land Rover Ft Lauderdale and have never been anything but thrilled and satisfied with our experience. Everyone on the team, from the sales, management, service, front and back office staff is professional, thoughtful and friendly. We are loyal customers to this dealership and have referred many friends to the dealership, as well.

March 31, 2014

We are pleased to hear of your experience with the team. Customer service and professionalism are of great importance to us, and we are happy you were well taken care of in your dealings at Land Rover Fort Lauderdale. Thank you for your continued business, and we hope to be of service for years to come!