Land Rover Fort Lauderdale

Service 888-726-7986

An AutoNation Company.

Excellent Experience/ Martin Baybutt Awesome

by from Key West, FL |

What a Pleasure it was buying a Range Rover Sport from Land Rover of Fort Lauderdale and Martin Baybutt. The whole Experience was just 10's all around. My partner & I drove up from Key West and from the time we walked in till we left with our car it was a pleasurable experience. I was looking for a Range Rover Sport, and Martin showed us what was in inventory & was so well informed about every vehicle. We test drove a Range Rover Sport an fell in love with it. I wasn't sure so I wanted to test drive another make of car, and Martin said I will be back and he was right. After leaving an test driving another car I called Martin 45 minutes later and told him to start the paper work on the Range Rover Sport. From the time I called Martin had everything approved in an hour. We came in the next day to the car being fully prepped and paper ready to sign. This was by far the easiest car buying experience I have had. Martin & the team at Land Rover Fort Lauderdale were just above & beyond the best around. I will only be buying cars from Martin and Land Rover.

Best Experience

by from Key West, FL |

I had the best car buying experience ever at Land Rover of Fort Lauderdale! We walked in the showroom and the reception us greeted us right away, and got us a sales associate right away. Martin Baybutt was our sales associate and he was really helpful and knew in inventory and every detail of every car we looked at. We test drove a Range Rover Sport feel in love with it, but wanted to look at another car maker. Martin gave us his card & said we would be back and he was right. 45 minutes later I called Martin back and said I'll take the Range Rover Sport. We handled everything I've the phone, and within an hour the sale was approved and financing was in place. Came in the next morning car was ready & paper was out and ready to sign. Martin and the team at Range Rover Fort Lauderdale were so professional and Amazing to deal with. I will only be buying cars from them from now on.

Land Rover Fort Lauderdale responded to this review

March 31, 2014

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Bryan! We're thrilled Martin could make the buying experience so enjoyable for you. It's great to hear that we could be of such help -- happy motoring!

WOULD NOT BUY A RANGE ROVER ANY WHERE ELSE .

by from Boca Raton |

great CUSTOMER service. I went to a few Range Rover dealerships and am so glad I ended up purchasing my vehicle at this dealership. I had after market work done on my car and they coordinate everything for me. When I picked up the car they took there time showing me how everything works. There was a problem with the car and they provided me a loaner car and than when I got my car back they had filled the car up with gas. They truly go the extra mile at this dealership and after the sale they care about the customer. Peter was my sales person I highly recommend him.

Great Experience!!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Bill Morden was our salesman and couldn't have been more accomodating. We got there a half hour before they closed and didn't realize it. Bill took his time to test drive the car with us and stayed way beyond closing to help close the deal. Coming from Jacksonville, FL it wasn't exactly convient to come back. Thanks Bill for everything!! Really enjoyed working with you!!! Rob and Edie

Oustanding Customer service and Professional Sales

by from Miami Florida |

I have been a customer of Peter and Cameron for over 9 years and every time I purchase a Car from them the exceed my expectations. I want to congratulate you both for giving me another excellent memorable experience in purchasing my new 2014 LR4. Once more thank you Hugo Ledezma

Great service. Very friendly, customer oriented.

by from Plantation, FL |

My salesman, Martin Baybutt, was awesome. He took care of every aspect of my purchase and made it a pleasant experience. I couldn't be happier with the service at Land Rover Fort Lauderdale.

EXCELLENT!!!

by from FORT LAUDERDALE, FL |

GREAT EXPERIENCE! ALL PROCESS WAS SMOOTH AND PLEASANT. WOULD DEFINETELY GO BACK TO PURCHASE ANOTHER VIHICLE.

Great Experience

by from Sunrise Florida |

We had a great experience buying the Range Rover Sport with Martin Buybutt, he delivered the car at the time he promise, and the rest of the transaction it was so great and easy, we will recommend Land Rover Fort Lauderdale to any one looking for a great service.

Wonderful car buying experience

by from Key west |

Bill made my online buying so easy, I was searching the dealers in an around Miami for 2014 evoque pure plus, autonation was the site I filled in what I was looking for, within 2 hours bill called said he had what I was looking for, just talking to him instant trust! Next day he sent sales summary ' was within my budget, so in the few days before buying every question of mine was answered , so BIll arranged valet ride from the airport to pick up my new ride, love it! At the delivery Bill introduced to all of the great staff , then I met Jessica who was so nice, finance director filled out papers with ease, this team of professional people are all like family. Then I happily drove of into to day in my wonderful evoque 2014 Pure plus , thinking of all the people that made this possible, my ride back home to key west was filled with fond memory's of landrover Fort Lauderdale .

Land Rover Fort Lauderdale responded to this review

February 25, 2014

Brian, we are happy you enjoyed the experience that went along with the purchase of your 2014 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus from our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad we provided this to you. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Awesome buying experience

by from Fort Lauderdale |

John, Jeff and the team did an awesome job educating my wife and I on the product. As first time Land Rover owners we appreciated the time they spent with us and the overall buying experience. Great job team!!!