Land Rover Fort Lauderdale

New 866-415-9835
Used 888-409-1372
Service 888-726-7986

An AutoNation Company.

Great service, great professional people

by from Sunrise, Fl |

I had the best experience at Land Rover Ft. Lauderdale. They are a great, professional team that goes the extra mile to get you what you want! The dealership is clean and the show room is AWESOME!! I mostly liked how they treated you like a person and not just a number. I wouldn't go anywhere else to purchase any other vehicle! Land Rover Ft. Lauderdale won me over!! :-)

great service

by from weston, fl |

I've bought 2 cars and I'm waiting fro my 3rd one. The salesperson and the sale manger are great.

Wonderful Experience / Martin Baybutt

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

My wife and I were replacing a vehicle which was deemed a total loss from an accident a few weeks ago. She came to this dealership while I was out of town and Martin Baybutt was there to help her shop for vehicles. After a long day of visiting dealerships by herself and getting typecast as a spoiled twenty-something housewife, she was relieved to be treated in a professional manner by the staff. She had such a great experience with Martin that she insisted upon bringing me back to look at our options. After meeting Martin for myself and test driving the vehicles, not only was I very impressed with the quality of the vehicles, I was also impressed with Martin?s professional knowledge and attitude. When a vehicle at another Land Rover dealership was priced significantly lower, Martin encouraged us to take a look at it to see if it was a better fit for us, and made himself available for questions when we went to look at it. He also warned us about potential discrepancies in the advertisement, based upon information he had from Land Rover. Ultimately, he was right, and the other dealership did not have the right vehicle for us, nor did we appreciate their less than upfront sales tactics. In the end, we elected to spend more than we initially budgeted because we valued and trusted Land Rover of Fort Lauderdale (namely, Martin), and we couldn?t be happier with our purchase our our experience.

Excellent dealer, outstanding staff

by from SW Ranches |

Excellent dealer! From the Sales Department to the Service Department, the staff's assistance is outstanding! I own Land Rover since three years ago, and I do not want to switch to any other brand. Reasons: quality, design, reliability, and the best dealer in town.

Great Dealership!!

by from Sunrise, Florida. |

I had a great experience at Land Rover of Fort Lauderdale. The sales manager Bob Vallone and rep Lee Nelson were very helpful. They sourced my vehicle from another Auto Nation dealership and I was able to complete my purchase with them. Best auto purchase experience I've ever had. Excellent service! I would definitely do business there again.

Great Experience

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Bill Morden was excellent. Super responsive and always available. Did everything he said he would do. Love the New Sport!!

BMW 128i

by from Weston, Florida |

Great service and extremely helpful. I love my new car!

Fort Lauderdale Range Rover is the place to buy

by from Boca Raton Fl |

Great experience again,,,love this place,,,and Bill Morden is a stand up guy,,,and Jessica is right on the mark with all the paperwork,,,,,

20104 Sport HSE

by from Lighthouse Point, FL |

I bought a 2012 HSE from Bill Morden and Land Rover Ft. Lauderdale a little over a year ago. The experience was so good that I came back to him last month when my wife needed a new car. He did not disappoint.. great experience once again. I told him the first time he gained a customer for life and the experience my wife and I had last month only emphasizes that.

Hassle free great experience

by from Boynton Bch, Fl |

Practically did the deal over the phone. Called, was helped by Jeff Ficarro. Told Jeff what we were looking for - model, color, extras, etc. It was approximately 8 days before New Years. Jeff said "don't worry I'll find you a car before the end of this year. December 31st in the morning he called and said "your new car will be ready for pick up at 4"! Great guy, true to his word and No Pressure!! Great experience! Would highly recommend dealing with Jeff and Land Rover of Ft. Lauderdale.