Land Rover Fort Lauderdale

Service 888-726-7986

An AutoNation Company.

EXCELLENT!!!

by from FORT LAUDERDALE, FL |

GREAT EXPERIENCE! ALL PROCESS WAS SMOOTH AND PLEASANT. WOULD DEFINETELY GO BACK TO PURCHASE ANOTHER VIHICLE.

Great Experience

by from Sunrise Florida |

We had a great experience buying the Range Rover Sport with Martin Buybutt, he delivered the car at the time he promise, and the rest of the transaction it was so great and easy, we will recommend Land Rover Fort Lauderdale to any one looking for a great service.

Wonderful car buying experience

by from Key west |

Bill made my online buying so easy, I was searching the dealers in an around Miami for 2014 evoque pure plus, autonation was the site I filled in what I was looking for, within 2 hours bill called said he had what I was looking for, just talking to him instant trust! Next day he sent sales summary ' was within my budget, so in the few days before buying every question of mine was answered , so BIll arranged valet ride from the airport to pick up my new ride, love it! At the delivery Bill introduced to all of the great staff , then I met Jessica who was so nice, finance director filled out papers with ease, this team of professional people are all like family. Then I happily drove of into to day in my wonderful evoque 2014 Pure plus , thinking of all the people that made this possible, my ride back home to key west was filled with fond memory's of landrover Fort Lauderdale .

Land Rover Fort Lauderdale responded to this review

February 25, 2014

Brian, we are happy you enjoyed the experience that went along with the purchase of your 2014 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus from our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad we provided this to you. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Awesome buying experience

by from Fort Lauderdale |

John, Jeff and the team did an awesome job educating my wife and I on the product. As first time Land Rover owners we appreciated the time they spent with us and the overall buying experience. Great job team!!!

We got our first Land Rover two days ago.

by from Coral Springs |

The dealer store is pretty nice. The sales men "Mr. Lee" and Mrs Martin are excellent profesionals. We recommend *****

Land Rover Fort Lauderdale responded to this review

February 25, 2014

Dorys, we are happy you found our staff helpful in the purchase of your new car! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Great service, great professional people

by from Sunrise, Fl |

I had the best experience at Land Rover Ft. Lauderdale. They are a great, professional team that goes the extra mile to get you what you want! The dealership is clean and the show room is AWESOME!! I mostly liked how they treated you like a person and not just a number. I wouldn't go anywhere else to purchase any other vehicle! Land Rover Ft. Lauderdale won me over!! :-)

great service

by from weston, fl |

I've bought 2 cars and I'm waiting fro my 3rd one. The salesperson and the sale manger are great.

Wonderful Experience / Martin Baybutt

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

My wife and I were replacing a vehicle which was deemed a total loss from an accident a few weeks ago. She came to this dealership while I was out of town and Martin Baybutt was there to help her shop for vehicles. After a long day of visiting dealerships by herself and getting typecast as a spoiled twenty-something housewife, she was relieved to be treated in a professional manner by the staff. She had such a great experience with Martin that she insisted upon bringing me back to look at our options. After meeting Martin for myself and test driving the vehicles, not only was I very impressed with the quality of the vehicles, I was also impressed with Martin?s professional knowledge and attitude. When a vehicle at another Land Rover dealership was priced significantly lower, Martin encouraged us to take a look at it to see if it was a better fit for us, and made himself available for questions when we went to look at it. He also warned us about potential discrepancies in the advertisement, based upon information he had from Land Rover. Ultimately, he was right, and the other dealership did not have the right vehicle for us, nor did we appreciate their less than upfront sales tactics. In the end, we elected to spend more than we initially budgeted because we valued and trusted Land Rover of Fort Lauderdale (namely, Martin), and we couldn?t be happier with our purchase our our experience.

Excellent dealer, outstanding staff

by from SW Ranches |

Excellent dealer! From the Sales Department to the Service Department, the staff's assistance is outstanding! I own Land Rover since three years ago, and I do not want to switch to any other brand. Reasons: quality, design, reliability, and the best dealer in town.

Great Dealership!!

by from Sunrise, Florida. |

I had a great experience at Land Rover of Fort Lauderdale. The sales manager Bob Vallone and rep Lee Nelson were very helpful. They sourced my vehicle from another Auto Nation dealership and I was able to complete my purchase with them. Best auto purchase experience I've ever had. Excellent service! I would definitely do business there again.