Mercedes-Benz of Fort Lauderdale

Service 866-579-6864

An AutoNation Company.

2014 S550

by from Boca Raton, FL |

We found the entire staff at Mercedes-Benz Of Fort Lauderdale to be professional, courteous, and extremely helpful in getting us into our new 2014 S550. Special mention to our salesperson AJ, who somehow managed to get this deal done on what may have been one of the dealerships busiest sales days of the year. Also have to mention the fine work done by Jack Fitzgerald, the used car GM. His knowledge and years of experience at the dealership solidified the deal for us.

Best In Town

by from Weston, Fl |

I have been a customer for many years. This dealership is Five star quality all around.

My new S-Class

by from Sunny Isles,fl |

I purchases my car from Aleksey Glozman. This is my first car in US. Aleksey was very helpful. My finance manager Scott was good. Great service and friendly people. Special thank you to Aleksey.

Great, Easy and Efficient Experience

by from Miami, Fl. |

The experience of designing and selecting the unique color combination and purchasing my new 2015 S550 was pleasurable and accommodating. The sales representative (David Hodge}, was very patient and understood and respected my vision, and did everything possible until he found the exact car for me. He even takes my calls since I purchased the car to answer any questions I may have. I have been very impressed with the professionalism, follow-up and attention I have received from Mercedes Benz of Fort Lauderdale.

Mercedes-Benz of Fort Lauderdale responded to this review

July 29, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

2014 CLA 250

by from Fort Lauderdale, Fl |

My whole experience from customizing my car to having it delivered was a smooth process. My sales rep Jennifer was always available to answer my questions. My car had to be ordered, so I had to wait for about 2 months. She kept me up to date through out the process, and a couple of days before my car arrived we were able to take care of financing, insurance etc so when it came to picking up my car there were no surprises. Scott the finance manager was really helpful as well and did his best to get me a good interest rate. Overall I have no complaints, great customer service. Even after getting my car Jennifer checks up on me to see if everything is ok. Completely satisfied, will highly recommend this dealership

Great Service

by from Ft Lauderdale, Florida |

Buying my new car at Mercedes-Benz of Fort Lauderdale was the best experience I've ever had buying a car. Staff were professional, friendly, and efficient. I returned to the dealership two days later to have the windows tinted. I was met by friendly staff at the appointed time, the job was begun immediately and finished when promised. I'm sure this will be a great relationship.

Great service experience

by from Sunny Isles Beach, FL |

Taking our vehicle for scheduled service was absolutely painless. Were in and out quickly and the work was performed on time.

Mercedes-Benz of Fort Lauderdale responded to this review

July 17, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Pembroke Pines, Florida |

I love the courtesy and kindness that I received. My sales associate, David Hodges was the consummate professional. He made me feel at peace during this entire car buying experience making sure my needs were being met!

Amazing Sales Staff

by from Miami, Florida |

I worked with Josh Wallach and Aaron Wallach in connection with the lease of my new E350. They were upfront and responded timely to my inquires which eliminated much of the wasted time going back and forth when negotiating the acquisition of a new car. Additionally, everyone I dealt with at the dealership, from the General Manager to the finance department, were friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. I would recommend anyone that is looking to acquire a Benz to work with Josh and Aaron or anyone at this dealership.

Great Sales Representative

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

Alex worked hard to make a deal on S550. I have bought many cars and rate this dealer, and in particular Alex my sales representative, 5 stars. Scott in the business office was great and I just love this car.

Good service !

by from West Palm Beach |

I bought in this place my first car, the service was very good and I got a good deal. I am actually enjoying driving my new car!