Mercedes-Benz of Fort Lauderdale

Service 866-579-6864

An AutoNation Company.

2014 S550

by from Boca Raton, FL |

We found the entire staff at Mercedes-Benz Of Fort Lauderdale to be professional, courteous, and extremely helpful in getting us into our new 2014 S550. Special mention to our salesperson AJ, who somehow managed to get this deal done on what may have been one of the dealerships busiest sales days of the year. Also have to mention the fine work done by Jack Fitzgerald, the used car GM. His knowledge and years of experience at the dealership solidified the deal for us.

Excellent Service!!!

by from Fort Lauderdale Fl |

Service was really good, everybody is very friendly and respectful specially our salesman Daniel. First dealership that I feel comfortable with and I don't feel like they are rushing me to buy a car. As you know when you buy a car it takes more than 3 hours at least but they try to speed the process of buying a car as much as they can. I am so happy I went to this dealership because I finally found the car I love. Mercedes Benz gives you free car wash for life wooohoo I love that!!

excellent service; professional staff

by from Manama |

I was so pleased with the friendly staff and professional service. This is certainly a 5-star dealer, and I intend to work with them again, and recommend them to my friends and potential buyers. Thank you, Shawn.

Truly a class operation!

by from Boce Raton FL |

From the moment I walked thru the door I was treated like a member of the family, with courtesy, professionalism and respect. Their team worked with me and I received a fair deal and a pleasent experience!

My wife and I bought a 2015 E400 Cabriolet

by from Wilmington, NC |

This was our first visit to the dealership and were impressed with the facility and especially with the professionalism of the sales staff. We were treated courteously and without the usual pressure sales tactic. All things considered, we were so impressed we purchased the vehicle on our first visit and are so glad we found MB of Fort Lauderdale.

Great Service

by from Aventura, Fl |

Mercedes-Benz of Fort Lauderdale provided me a great and efficient service. The whole process of buying a new car was fast, smooth and easy, thanks to Daniel's (Ferreira) calm and friendly approach.

CLA 250 Purchase

by from Coral Gables, Fl |

This is my first MB car I purchased. I regret not to have done before since I am very satisfied with my CLA250. I have to thank all that to Mr. Peter McInnis who made the first call and sold the car on that same day. He really made the whole transaction very professional and the same time very friendly. Very nice environment. Five stars.

Internet acquisition went great..

by from Minneapolis, MN. |

Having never acquired a car via the "internet" , I was initially somewhat uncomfortable doing so. MB of Ft. Lauderdale's rep Shawn Bressman quickly made me comfortable by doing everything he said he would and the car arrived last week in the condition I expected. Shawn was timely in his responses to my needs and conducted himself in a very professional manner. I would not hesitate to utilize this approach again.

Great all around dealer.. Outstanding sales pers.

by from Coral Gable, Fl |

I have been servicing and purchasing my cars there from Peter Mckinnis for thr past ten year and there experience has a,ways great,

Mercedes-Benz of Fort Lauderdale responded to this review

October 29, 2014

Thanks, Mickie, we are happy you found us so helpful! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Great dependable service. Excellent facility

by from Hallandale FL |

Excellent service - on line appointments available. My service advisor . Patrick Ruggerio Js excellent.

Superbly efficient advisor and staff

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Ismael Acosta, the Customer Care Advisor at Mercedes-Benz of Fort Lauderdale, was helpful, courteous, knowledgeable and efficient when I took my car in for service. The work on the car was completed at exactly the time that Mr. Acosta told me that it would be. The car was washed and the interior cleaned and was gorgeous. Mr. Acosta arranged for a shuttle to take me to and from work while my car was being serviced. The entire experience was very professional and I would highly recommend Mr. Acosta, as an Advisor. The staff at the Mercedes-Benz of Fort Lauderdale is outstanding.