Gunther Volkswagen Fort Lauderdale

1660 S State Rd 7, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33317

New 855-244-5925
Used 866-549-6295
Service 888-599-7691

AMERICA'S #1 VOLUME VOLKSWAGEN DEALER and see why "YOU GOTTA GET TO GUNTHER"

Great customer service!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I went there to buy a used Pathfinder I found advertised on the internet. (Yes, at a VW dealer)From the time that I called throughout the whole buying experience they were very friendly and helpful. No pushy sales people or sales tactics, so we were very comfortable with our purchase. I was dreading going in to a dealership to buy a used vehicle, but this experience was very positive, and I am very happy with my purchase.

Great Service so far with my 2012 Jetta.

by from Plantation, Florida |

Great Service. Luis had been my service tech from day 1. Am about to go into a 2nd lease when my 2012 term ends and will definitely go back to Gunther VW.

June 4, 2015

Thank you so much for your review. We are more than happy that you left a 100% satisfied. We look forward to keep serving you in the future.

Great Service

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I brought in my 2006 GTI 2.0 for service and worked with Arlon. The 120k service in addition to other wear and tear service was pretty pricey but Arlon helped me prioritize and come up with a plan to get certain things done periodically over time (next few weeks). Arlon and his techs were patient, helpful, and very thoughtful when it came to my situation of needing so much done. Arlon followed up constantly and even emailed me detailed price breakdowns for each service item needed. I keep coming back to Gunther because of service like this, especially from Arlon, Germaine, Jose, among others.

June 1, 2015

Thank you so much for the 5-start review. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your amazing experience.

Jimmy in service was Great!

by from Fort Lauderdale |

I worked with Jimmy in service for my vehicle maintenance. Jimmy was great to work with and I cannot be happier with his service.

May 20, 2015

Thank you for your honest review.

Happy with Service

by from Plantation, Fl |

Had my 10K service done at Gunther Fort Lauderdale. They were fast and courteous. I love that they cleaned the car and have coffee in the waiting area.

May 20, 2015

Thank you so much for the review. We look forward to keep serving you in the future.

Quick and easy with very kind service

by from Hollywood, FL |

I went to the Gunther Volkwagen and was immediately taken care of by Luis. Then as we were speaking Ron came over and introduced himself. I felt very welcomed and felt as though my car was in good hands. The service was quick and Daniel explained everything wrong with my car in a great manner. I would love to take my car here again and would refer all my friends to this dealership.

May 20, 2015

Thank you so much for your honest review. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your amazing Gunther VW experience.

VW EOS

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

Alfred was amazing! Even when things looked rocky, He treated me with so much value and respect! I absolutely enjoyed my time there and will definitely refer valuable customers to him anytime I get an inquiry on my vehicle. I got exactly what I wanted. Thanks Alfred, best of luck to you!

Fantastic. Positive, easy buying experience....

by from Weston,FL |

Easy buying experience. No haggling over pricing, no finance people playing games.. The first car I looked at they wouldn't sell me as they found unseen damage. Found another acceptable vehicle and discounted price. The salesman Julien followed up with my calls, allowed me to test drive 3 vehicles and was really helpful. This is how buying a vehicle should be..

Why people hate car salesmen

by from Davie, FL |

I leased a car through this dealership in 2011. Per the recommendaiton of the finance person I worked with, I purchased Excess Wear & Tear coverage that should have covered things like tires, dents, scratches,etc. when it came time to turn in my lease. Over the last year I received an exorbitant amount of calls from different (RUDE) salespeople and marketing companies from Gunther asking me to turn my car in early and get a new one. I asked several times for them to remove me from this list and stop calling me. They didnt stop. I was so fed up, that I ended up turning the car in a few months early to Rick Case VW in Weston. A few weeks later I receive my excess wear and tear bill and submitted the claim to the company that handled that additional coverage. A week later I get a notice in the mail that they are denying paying for the wear and tear because I turned my lease in 98 days earlier than it was up and there is some fine print that says they dont have to pay if it is over 90. The finance guy who sold me this coverage never mentioned anything like this and I CERTAINLY would have waited an extra week to turn my car in had I been properly informed. I called and complained and had to go back into this place to "cancel for a pro-rated refund". Well after the $50 fee that is charged for cancelling, I am not getting anything back and am now stuck with this $600 bill. The finance person's (who was the same one who sold this to me) response was that he was "sorry this happened" and said if i would have brought the car back to them, this wouldn't have happened. Even after explaining about the harrassing sales calls and the rudeness of the salespeople making me not want to do further business with them, he said there was nothing he could do. I will NEVER purchase another vehicle here and advise anyone else who is considering it to be wary of the shadiness of this business. They are a perfect example of what gives car salesmen a bad rep.

Happy CC driver

by from Plantation, Fl |

I leased my CC R-Line from Gunther VW. Gunther VW was fast and gave me a great lease deal while giving me a great offer on my trade. The best part is my VW came with free maintenance for the 1st few years making service for my car a breeze.

BEWARE of the Service Dept!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

The service dept should be called the "SCAM DEPT!" So there I was, waiting in the service lobby for my car when one of the workers came in and said he needed to show me something. He and I and another mechanic (2 mechanics) were standing by the car when the guy shows me the oil cap. It was in two pieces, a top and a bottom piece. He said it was broken and wouldn't SCREW back together, and needed to be replaced. It only took me two seconds of looking at the pieces to see that they don't SCREW together, they SNAP together. He got frustrated and acted like he couldn't snap them together and repeatedly said it was broken. Meanwhile the other mechanic said nothing. Finally he snapped them together. Seemed way to simple for him not to know that. Without saying another word, he went back to working. After a few moments of awkward silence I asked, "Is that it?" and he grunted yeah. 1) The oil cap is the #1 part on a car that service guys deal with every day because of the oil changes they do, but this was the FIRST time either of the TWO mechanics had EVER seen the cap come apart?? 2) Were they trying to scam me into buying a $32 oil cap? 3) How many "broken" oil caps do they sell every day? Beware of the "service" department! Oh, and the Service Manager only apologized and made excuses for them.