AutoNation Ford Valencia

Used 888-290-5202
Service 888-247-1792

excellent service and value

by from Phoenix, Az |

We travelled from out of state to purchase a car at autonation ford, valencia. They had the best deal we found in three states. we were in on a sunday morning, everyone was very nice and professional. it was a great buying experience. they are highly recommended. even though they wouldnt throw in the 20th anniversary shelby GT500.... thanks for the great service guys. the wife loves her new car.

July 9, 2014

Thank you, Patrick, for the glowing review! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Truck Purchase

by from Santa Clarita |

I went to automation ford valencia because it was closest to my home and although they did not have what I wanted in there innovatory they went out to another dealer and found what I wanted. The buying experience was no pressure and a wonderful experience I cannot give a repair report because the truck is only 4 days old all in all I would recommend them for a new car or truck purchase.

Good Sales Experience

by from Valencia, CA |

Bought a 2014 Explorer XLT a few weeks ago - very painless process. I made an appointment with Roy Witmer to come in on my lunch hour and when I arrived Roy was ready to go and the vehicle I had preselected from the website was clean and ready to go. After a quick test drive, back to the office to go over the paperwork for the new vehicle as well as the turn-in of my existing lease. We agreed on a deal and I returned to work letting them know I'd be back after work to finish the deal. When I returned, the new vehicle had been detailed and Roy took it to put gas in while I was waiting for the finance guy. Finance was probably the least friendly person I met at the dealer and I had to ask him for paperwork I knew I needed but he hadn't offered to me - glad I've bought/leased a car or 2...or 15 over the years and knew what to ask for. Other than that, the facilities definitely aren't up there with Galpin...no Starbucks in sight and the soda machine is outside...but for the short amount of time I was there it was comfortable enough. Can't say enough good things about Roy though - if you need an easygoing, friendly, knowledgeable salesman - give him a call.

Great experience

by from Bakersfield Ca |

Had a great experience. The internet sales team at Auto Nation Ford in Valencia searched for multiple cars for me before my arrival. When I showed up to look at their inventory they were more than helpful showing me multiple Explorers. The buying process was painless and casual. They have been great answering my questions after the sale as well. Second car I have purchased from this group in Valencia. More to come!

August 11, 2014

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

Great customer service !

by from Saugus, ca |

Thank you for a great buying experience! Everyone was very kind and respectful, best buying experience.

Auto nation came through over galpin

by from Valencia Ca. |

Automation was the best. We went to Galpin first because we thought they had the best prices but when we sat down to make A deal sticker price went up $2,000 could not get the payment we needed . Autonation there was no haggling we told them what we needed and we got what we wanted. Everyone was nice especially our sales person Phil Redrow. It was so nice not arguing back and forth for a good price we were presented with the best price right away . And we have purchased at least 15 different cars from other dealerships.

Great Service & Customer Care

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Great service and customer care. They took really good care of me and found what I wanted.

Bought an Escape

by from Granda Hills, CA |

I bought a new Escape on Monday and it went smoothly. The car was ready for me when I got to the dealership. There was no pressure. Howard was great and showed me how to sync up before I left. Got a great deal and I'm very happy with my new car.

June 3, 2014

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and AutoNation Ford Valencia. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

First time Good Service.

by from Saugus section, City of Santa Clarita, CA |

Everything done as asked. Did not have a repair just cleaning and coating; seems good. Restroom could be better. Very good Customer Service and Transport. Satisfied overall sofar; first visit..

King of Dealerships

by from Santa Clarita, Ca. |

I have been going to this dealership since 2000 Would not go to any other dealer for a purchase or service. They are honest and very helpful.

Customer

by from Valencia, CA |

Ford Autonation made my car buying experience a breeze. I purchased a car through Mr. Baig and the help of Steven Jones. It was a car for my daughter and even she commented on how nice everyone was. They took the time to answer her questions and reassure her that they were there to meet her every need. I wouldn't hesitate to return to For Autonation Valencia for my next car purchase.