AutoNation Ford Valencia

Used 888-290-5202
Service 888-247-1792

excellent service and value

by from Phoenix, Az |

We travelled from out of state to purchase a car at autonation ford, valencia. They had the best deal we found in three states. we were in on a sunday morning, everyone was very nice and professional. it was a great buying experience. they are highly recommended. even though they wouldnt throw in the 20th anniversary shelby GT500.... thanks for the great service guys. the wife loves her new car.

AutoNation Ford Valencia responded to this review

July 9, 2014

Thank you, Patrick, for the glowing review! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Bought an Escape

by from Granda Hills, CA |

I bought a new Escape on Monday and it went smoothly. The car was ready for me when I got to the dealership. There was no pressure. Howard was great and showed me how to sync up before I left. Got a great deal and I'm very happy with my new car.

AutoNation Ford Valencia responded to this review

June 3, 2014

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and AutoNation Ford Valencia. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

First time Good Service.

by from Saugus section, City of Santa Clarita, CA |

Everything done as asked. Did not have a repair just cleaning and coating; seems good. Restroom could be better. Very good Customer Service and Transport. Satisfied overall sofar; first visit..

King of Dealerships

by from Santa Clarita, Ca. |

I have been going to this dealership since 2000 Would not go to any other dealer for a purchase or service. They are honest and very helpful.

Customer

by from Valencia, CA |

Ford Autonation made my car buying experience a breeze. I purchased a car through Mr. Baig and the help of Steven Jones. It was a car for my daughter and even she commented on how nice everyone was. They took the time to answer her questions and reassure her that they were there to meet her every need. I wouldn't hesitate to return to For Autonation Valencia for my next car purchase.

Great service

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Great service all the way around, friendly staff, very knowledgable.. However, the finance department is very slow. They almost lost my business and another for having us wait so long.

Great Experience!

by from Hollister, CA |

The team at AutoNation Ford Valencia made my car buying experience a breeze! Everyone was very helpful, knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. And, I'm thrilled with my new Ford Fusion Energi! This car allows me to drive in the carpool lane and makes my life so much better! Thanks AutoNation!! PS. the only reason for the 4 star rating on facilities is the air conditioner was down; but they did keep a fan running and the temp was fine.

great service, friendly people

by from Santa Clarita, California |

I like all the people who work at Ford, they are helpful and friendly. It was a great buying experience. I love my new car!

Great deal no pressure purchase

by from valencia, ca |

Left a mega ford dealership unhappy..came to valencia and got the deal I wanted and was in and out in less time I spent at the other dealership. Warren and the sales manager did a great job

Buying made easy

by from Valencia, Ca |

I live in Valencia and recently had my Father's F250 serviced at AutoNation Ford Valencia, they treated my father so well and did such a good job that I decided to purchase my new F150 from them. It was the best buying experience that I have ever had. It was fast, effecient and fair. If this is the way that al AutoNation stores operate I will purchase and service all of my cars with AutoNation.

NO PRESSURE SALES

by from GRANADA HILLS, CA |

THIS IS THE SECOND FORD F 150 TRUCK I BOUGHT FROM AUTONATION. I GO THERE AND WILL ALWAYS GO THERE BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE CLEANEST CERTIFIED TRUCKS AT A REASONABLE PRICE. NO WORN OUT / POLISHED JUNK. THE BUYING PROCESS IS FAIRLY QUICK AND THERE IS NO PRESSURE TO BUY. IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT - CHECK OUT THEIR WEB SITE - AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO TEST DRIVE.