AutoNation Ford Valencia

Used 888-290-5202
Service 888-247-1792

Service

by from Valencia, Ca |

I had a good experience at the Valencia AutoNation Ford. I went in just to look but ended up buying my Ford Escape. Mr. Rutherford was very courteous and helpful. This was my first experience in buying a car by myself. I am enjoying my Escape.

November 10, 2014

Judy, we are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

MUSTANG experts!

by from Valencia, CA |

Felt welcomed, had answers to all my questions regarding vehicle features.

Great service, Friendly, great pricing.

by from Valencia, CA |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. My sales man Mirza Baig was extremely responsive to all my needs and was also patient, as it took me a while to make up my mind as to what car I wanted to buy. I would recommend this dealership to anybody. AutoNation Ford may be a little smaller then some of the larger high volume monster dealerships in the Valley, but don't be fooled by all their advertising gimmicks. AutoNation was still able to give me a super great price, with much better "one on one" customer service then other dealerships. A+++ rating.

Overall, great!

by from Valencia CA |

Simple.....love my new car; service was excellent; and I was helped throughout the process in a most sincere way!

Great Service

by from Ventura, CA |

I was looking to build an F350 crane truck with a very specific crane. Bill Henderson was my salesman and he was great. He got me a quote very fast and got me a very good price. I appreciate great fleet service with fair pricing and no funny stuff. Bill made my purchase very easy and I will definitely be buying my next truck here. Also Amin the fleet manager was also very helpful.

October 22, 2014

Thank you, Shaun. We are happy you found us so helpful! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value. If you need more help, our team is available to talk.

Excellent Experience...

by from Valencia, CA |

Purchasing my vehicle at Autonation Ford was easy; Steve Jones & my salesman Warren were both great.

Worst Car Buying Expericene Ever!!!!!

by from Wrightwood, CA |

This was the worst car buying experience I?ve ever had!!!! I would not recommend this dealership to my worst enemy. From the Internet sales rep Steve Lewis to the Finance person Ty Woods I have never dealt with such dis-honest, self-serving people. They wouldn?t accept my Capital One Blank Check (this is a pre-approval with Capital One) because they told me Capital One declined me. They were so kind as to find me a bank that would finance me that was of course through their finance department? How convenient! They made me feel like an absolute looser! Like they were doing me a big favor and I should be so lucky!!! When I called Capital One to find out why I was decline since I was already approved with a blank check I was told that they had declined an application from AutoNation Ford because I already had an approved application with them and they weren?t going to approve 2 applications for the same person with the same car! I was told by Capital One that they did that so I would see the supposed decline and use their available financing? at a higher rate I might add. Steve the sales person knew nothing about the car he was trying to sell me (it?s a good thing I had already done all of the research myself) and had me come back to the dealership twice. This should have been my first clue! Ty Woods NEVER listened to me. I live in a small mountain community where the only way to get mail is at the Post Office via a PO Box. The USPS doesn?t even recognize our street address and I had to provide a utility bill to show my physical street address. I re-iterated several times that all correspondence should be sent to the PO Box. The PO Box is our mailing address, and we do not get mail at home! 2 months later Im still waiting for my license plates and registration? Why? Because they sent my physical address to the DMV and the DMV mailed my plates and registration to my home address which technically doesn?t exist with the USPS so they were returned to the DMV!!!! I will never go back!!! Please think twice about buying a car with AutoNation Ford Valencia if you want a good car buying experience. If you?re looking for a horrible customer service experience with lying and cheating than this is the place for you!

I got what I wanted!

by from Valencia, CA |

I had a vehicle in mind. I found it in their inventory. We sat down in the office and worked out the details. They got the pricing and payments where I needed them to be. It was all good!

Great Experience - All around

by from Santa Clarita, CA |

Everyone was very Friendly. My sales Associate, Jacob R. was very inviting, down to earth, knowledgeable, and didn't pressure me. I appreciated that he listened to my questions and didn't force unwanted information on to me. He stayed by my side through the whole buying process, and has kept in touch afterwards to check in and see if I have any questions. I would definitely recommend visiting and checking out this dealership.

Al Porcellino

by from Newhall CA |

Outstanding service - Took care of a technical problem involving an engine smog part.

September 25, 2014

Thank you for your positive review. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road!

Truck Purchase

by from Santa Clarita |

I went to automation ford valencia because it was closest to my home and although they did not have what I wanted in there innovatory they went out to another dealer and found what I wanted. The buying experience was no pressure and a wonderful experience I cannot give a repair report because the truck is only 4 days old all in all I would recommend them for a new car or truck purchase.