Schumacher Automotive - North Palm Beach

3720 Northlake Blvd, Lake Park, FL 33409

New 888-285-8210
Used 888-430-5216
Service 877-407-7285

Schumacher - The Best Deal in America!

Excellent buying experience

by from Orlando,fl |

I had a great buying experience at Schumacher Chevrolet. I have stopped at severel dealership through the state of Florida and had numerous follow up phone calls with pusher sales men. Dave Rosynek sales consultant was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and made me feel very comfortable to be there. I would defiantly refer going to see Dave for any sales help out of the several other dealerships I went to. He was quick at finding the car I wanted, and very informative on every aspect of the car. Very happy with my new purchase, and experience! Happy owner of 2012 Chevy Cruise Eco

Recall Repair Turned Nightmare

by from Lake Park, FL |

I brought my car into the Schumacher Volkswagen on Northlake Blvd at 7:30am for a recall repair and for my brakes to be inspected. I received a call at 10:30am with information regarding the estimate for my brakes; I could not answer the phone because I was at work so they left a message. At 2pm I received another phone call and voicemail, mentioning they still needed an answer on what to do with the brakes and that ?something else came up.? When I finally got out of work at 4pm, I called the service provider. She continued to mention the $1,000 estimate for work on my brakes, THEN she mentioned that a maintenance employee had backed into my car and damaged the front end. When I arrived at the dealership I was astounded by the amount of damage. I was handed a police report that the employee filed (while I was not there, and he had apparently searched through my glove box for my insurance card.) The service provider and the service manager handled this situation poorly. The police report was filed half an hour before I was called and told ?something came up.? The service director told me the employee was on his lunch break and in his personal car so the incident would be handled by the employee?s insurance. When I asked for the time out of the employee, to prove he was on his own time, I was denied this information. When I asked for the dealership?s insurance, I was also denied. Not only was I denied this information, but the response was rude and seemed as if I had been the one that caused this issue. I understand that accidents happen, had the service manager not been so rude in handling the situation, I may not be complaining.

Pleasant experience

by from Palm Beach Gardens FL |

Although I ultimately did not buy a vehicle (chose a 2WD instead of 4WD used), they gave me a very fair deal, dealt with me professionally, didn't play silly games. I would definitely return.

Service Visit

by from Jupiter, FL |

Customer service representative Cyndi Cicione was professional, knowledgeable and helpful. I was in and out quickly, the work was well documented and complete. Excellent!

Stay away

by from Miami Beach |

Stay away if you don't want to waste your time and money. Terrible service, very rude manager. Don't honor appointments time. Very long wait. Can't provide accurate estimate. They recommended unnecessary service to us, while failed to perform the mandatory service to change the transmission fluid at 40K. Complete disappointment not expected at VW dealership. Never coming back.

Very happy!

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

We just bought a new GMC Terrain and we had a nice experience. We worked with Susan Schmidt and she was awesome! She was so friendly and helpful and made the whole experience very smooth for us! Thank you so much!

Best Place to buy a Chevy! Thank You!

by from West Palm Beach, Florida |

The staff at Schumacher was awesome. I was looking to trade my car in and get a new car. I love the new Chevy styles that came out and was drawn to go look. The sales staff at Schumacher, were extremely patient, supportive and knowledgeable. I would definitely go back to them to buy another Chevy in the future. The building is easy to locate, clean, modern and comfortable. There was not one single pushy or weird salesman in there, like some other dealerships. Nope, the staff gave me space to look, time to ask questions and exceptional service. The best moment there was driving off the lot in my brand new Chevy. Thank you Schumacher team!

dave stadelman

by from wellington fl |

My name is Bruce Blauvelt and I am the proud owner of a 2011 GMC Denali HD Pickup which I purchased at the West Palm Beach location. Due to the location of where I now work, I decided to bring my vehicle to Lake Park Schumacher for warranty work. I was then greeted by Dave Stadelman whom I found very courteous and professional. He discussed my issues with my vehicle as well as my time frames for vehicle availability. He checked part availability and provided me with a courtesy shuttle to bring me back to work. I returned approximately 30 minutes prior to the time we agreed upon and Dave told me my truck was already completed. I am a mechanic and shop manager so I am aware of the work that your technicians completed. I know the difficulty factor of the work performed. My hats off to the technicians that worked on my vehicle. They completed the work in the time frame that I required. It was a pleasure meeting Dave and his team of technicians. Thank you and job well done!! I?m proud to be part of the Schumacher family with service like that. Dave represents Schumacher well and you should be proud to have him on your team. Best Regards, Bruce Blauvelt

Great car buying experience!

by from Palm Beach Gardens, FL |

Buying a car in the past has not been a pleasant experience! However I can now say that buying my new Buick Verano at Schumacher was a very enjoyable experience in every way. My salesperson Harv was extremely knowledgable about the cars we looked at, put me at ease and tailored a car to meet my needs. The Verano is the finest car I have ever driven, and I am enjoying it completely. I had shopped around, and this is the first dealership where I felt at ease, and their price was better that any of the others by far. I can highly recommend Schumacher on Northlake. My husband just bought a Chevy Volt there as well based on my experience and he loves his car as well. Thanks Harv and Schumacher!

Tremendous customer care

by from Boynton Beach |

Everyone at Schumacher was excellet from the sales representative up to the final signing of papers to purchase my new Chevy Cruze. And the car is awesome. The gas mileage is what I expected and more, the ride on the road is so quiet and that little 4 cylender engine as more get up and go then my old V/6 Grand Prix. The care is everythng I expected and even more.

Great deal on great used car

by from Port St Lucie, FL |

Saleman stayed late after closing time to assist us with a great deal on a used 2010 minivan with low mileage. We were willing to drive out of town to get this great deal.