Napleton's Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-392-3650 Used 888-392-3650
Service 888-293-8612 Service 888-293-8612

Service- oil change

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

Steve is great! He had me in & out, also pointed out needs for my vehicle that weren't previously discussed.

Great sales experience.

by from Palm Beach Gardens, FL |

My salesperson James Thomas Jr. was outstanding. Very pleasant, not pushy and extremely helpful. Could not have been happier with him. Everyone was helpful at the dealership and I did not feel I was being pushed to buy. This was a pleasant buying experience.

Excellent service, some scheduling problems

by from Lake Park, FL |

The servicing of the transmission in my 2014 Grand Cherokee by your service dept was excellent. Scott was very helpful as my service coordinator. The man who did the trans. work, Ramon, did a great job. My jeep now runs like it was new again. I'm very pleased with the work you did.

Awful experience

by from Jupiter,FL |

I took my car to Napleton, for a ignition switch recall. Made an appointment with Rich. When I got to the Dealer there was no Rich working there, found out that we was making appointments only and was gone for the day.. Anyway, at the service area they tried to help me. They got my car in to change the ignition switch and told me it takes approx. 3 hours to fix it. When asked about a ride home with their shuttle, they told me to look up when the shuttle van will show up. No waiting room for the service customers...pretty much you are on your own. I was waiting 30 minutes outside in the cold,until my husband picked me up. Right after I got home they call me to come and pick up the car, instead they could tell me wait for the car to be fixed within an hour. Now driving the car after they change the ignition ,smoking smell comes out when using the A/C or the heat. So I took the car with one problem, and got it out with a different one. Very, very disappointing...I took my car to Napleton, based on the good review on their website. I should read the bad reviews instead...I am curious what their customer service manager have to say about this bad experience and how will fix my car back to the initial working condition.

Parts Guarantee

by from Palm Beach Gardens, Florida |

I have been a long time customer of Napleton Jeep on Northlake Blvd in Palm Beach Gardens Florida. I have purchased two vehicles from them in the past. Their service has been on the decline for some time now. Two years ago I found a new repair shop to work on my Jeep because of this. The last straw was today when I brought back a battery I had purchased from them 3 years ago. It was a 72 month battery and after approx 36 months no longer worked. I didn't blame Napleton. They didn't manufacture the battery, but I did buy it from them and they installed it. The hassle they put me through to replace the battery was unbelievable. I was told that I couldn't just bring the battery back but had to have the battery in the vehicle for them to inspect. I was not told this when I called the dealership and asked about having the battery replaced. They simply told me over the phone that I would need to exchange the old battery for a new one and pay any prorated difference for the usage. After being told I had to bring the car in with the battery in the vehicle I explained that the car would not start with the old battery installed and so how was I to get the car to the dealership. The response from the service representative was " that's not my problem". I ended up having to buy a new battery at full retail price and so my so-called warranty was useless unless I re-installed the dead battery in the car and somehow got the disabled vehicle into the dealership. They showed absolutely no regard for customer service and made no attempt to help resolve the problem. It was my problem, period. I had to purchase the new battery because I was in no position to leave without one as my vehicle was "dead in the water" without it. I will NEVER return to that dealership for service or to buy a new car and will make it known to any friends, family or business associates of the POOR service and lack of concern these people have for their customers.

Great pleasant service.

by from North Palm Beach, FL |

I had an appointment and arrived on time. I was greeted cordially by an employee and my vehicle was ready for its work. I was waiting and was told the wait time would be about 2 hours. It was a little less than 2 hours and I was pleased.

Great Experience

by from Palm Beach Gardens, FL |

Michael was wonderful! He communicated with me very well and took care of everything so I didn't have to worry at all. My car had even been vacuumed when I picked it up. This has been my best experience at Napleton in the 5 years I have owned my car all thanks to Michael and his team.

Napleton's Jeep: Best maintenance visits!

by from Palm Beach Gardens, Florida |

I was treated most kindly and have nothing but great things to say about the entire service team!! I love that they don't try to upsell me on anything further than what I need for all of my visits!! And, it is appreciated

Service experience

by from Lake Park, FL |

reminded me of a recall that was pending completion & was able to do it at the same visit. Service agent Michael was pleasant and helpful.

NAPLETON CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP

by from LAKE PARK, FL |

OUR SALESPERSON (RANDY) WAS VERY HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. THE ENTIRE PROCESS WENT SMOOTH. WE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND. YES YES YES YES