AutoNation Cadillac West Palm Beach

2101 45th St, West Palm Beach, FL 33407

New 877-378-3887
Used 877-377-6351
Service 877-466-4610

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

First Oil Change

by from Pompano Beach, Fl |

3PM appointment for oil change - got there at 2:15 and car went right in. I was done by 3:15. Every worker who passed, not only the ones I dealt with, greeting me and asked if I needed anything. The man who sold me my car even came by the waiting area and greeted me and asked the car was. He even remembered a lot of our conversations from months ago. Rama was awesome!

Awesome car buying expierence

by from Belle Glade, Florida |

Staff was friendly, helpful and made my buying experience very enjoyable.

Cordial and informative salesmen.

by from Lake Worth, Florida |

A few months ago I spoke to Benny Martinez and then Eric Griffiths about leasing an SRX at your dealership. They were extremely pleasant and informative on the phone with me. You had a promotion event just last week so I decided to visit your dealership. Met with them and they were not pushy and phony but rather sincere and helpful. After a few test rides in the SRX and then the CTS my choice was the CTS. We came to a mutually fair price on the lease and now I am driving the car almost a week and love it. I will be back for pinstriping soon and will meet Linda and Jim who on the phone sounded helpful and considerate. So far everything is great and my dream car is in my driveway and I am looking forward to a long relationship with your dealership and your brand.

Great Set vice, Wonderful Facility

by from Stuart, FL |

Auto Nation Service Department is excellent. They listen when I talk, that means a lot. Communication is key with everything, that's why I am always satisfied with Auto Nation. My service adviser Jay makes sure I am satisfied with the performance of the Service Department before I leave. Phyllis Gosewisch

Just a Great Experience Overall.

by from Boynton Beach, Florida |

Both my Salesman and my Service Advisor were sensitive to my needs and time constraints and did their very best to accommodate me. I have only had my new vehicle about one week, but the experience I had at AutoNation Cadillac was very positive + I absolutely love my CTS.

Great Sales Staff

by from Jupiter, Florida |

Friendly, Helpful. Will work with the customer. Have not experienced the service staff yet, but I'm sure it will be just as good.

Great experience

by from Wellington, FL |

Great experience. Really appreciate the shuttle ride to work . Terry, the driver, is always so very polite and courteous.

Autonation Cadillac in WPB Rocks!

by from Coconut Creek, FL |

Though I'd been thinking about getting a new car for some months, I wasn't planning on it that day. I walked in to Autonation Cadillac in WPB after a Dr. app't with no intention of driving out with a new car. Met with Sales Consultant Jay Dapollito who was very nice and didn't try to hard sell me on anything. I told him what I'd been looking at (IS250 amongst others) and what my desires were. He recommended the ATS then suddenly had an "A_HA!" moment remembering that there was one coming out of the service loaner program that might just suit me. It did both price-wise and (after I drove it) it totally exceeded my expectations. Love Jay, love the car, love the store. I'll be back!

Great Buying Experience

by from Boynton Beach, Florida |

The entire experience, from beginning to end, was an exceptional experience. The surfing online and communication with the salesman, Benny Martinez, was awesome, he is definitely an all star.

Car purchase

by from Davie, fl |

Perry was a great salesman. He is knowledgable and informative. The car delivery went very smoothly.

Excellent service.

by from West Palm Beach,FL |

Your personnel were courteous and helpful and the results were completely satisfactory.