Arrigo Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT West Palm

(2.6) 5.0 34 Reviews

6500 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33411

THEY LISTEN & RESPOND

by from Fort Pierce, Florida |

I requested the lowest possible, dirt cheap price on specified models at 26 various dealerships on-line. Arrigo was the only dealer to respond to my exact inquiry with the exact information and a phone number if I had any further questions. When I asked if I could test drive a specific model, I was told to let them know when, no pushing or asking for any personal information. Then I told them I had a trade in and they gave me an estimated value still never asking for my personal information. When I finally went down to test drive, the car was waiting and ready for me to drive. They topped that by giving me more for my trade in, giving me a far lower purchase and finance rate and I walked out with a Dodge Caliber fully covered and the payments are less then my gas savings. I would recommend this establishment at some point in your search, I am confident they will be your last.

great service

by from palm beach gardens fl |

Always issues on my jeep Cherokee use to go to northlake jeep what a nightmare all morons !! Changed to ariggo awesome service quick in and out.. rental car onsite . best service director ever.

Love my Dodge Rams

by from Delray beach Florida |

This is my 3rd Ram and I was a GMC driver for over 20yrs I still have my 2003 ram I just traded in my 2009 due to many recalls ! I still believe in Dodge and that's why I brought another one also love Arrigo for there great staff ! This is my 2nd time from Arrigo and have to say from the time with my salesman Carlos to my finance manager Craig sollitto it was the easiest and fastest deal done ! It helps having a great credit score . I will recommend Arrigo to all my friends & family ! See you soon for service Jim from Delray

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!

by from BOYNTON BEACH, FL |

I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAD IN THE HISTORY OF ME BUYING CARS. I VISITED THE DEALERSHIP BECAUSE I WAS IN THE MARKET FOR A JEEP WRANGLER SAHARA. I MET WITH THE SALES LADY AND BEGAN THE PROCESS. WE FOUND A JEEP THAT JUST CAME IN AND WAS NOT INSPECTED YET. THE SALES LADY WROTE DOWN THE VIN. THEY PULLED MY CREDIT AND I SIGNED THE BUYERS ORDER ALONG WITH OTHER PAPER WORK. I KNOW ARRIGO IS BIG AND THEY HAVE THE INVENTORY BUT IT WAS ALL DOWN HILL FROM THERE. THE NEGOTIATING PROCESS WAS LIKE BEING AT A FLEA MARKET. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. IT TOOK ABOUT THREE OR FOUR TRIES BEFORE WE CAME TO A PRICE. I TOLD THEM I WAS GOING TO COME BACK THE NEXT DAY TO SIGN THE BANK CONTRACT BECAUSE IT WAS LATE. I OFFERED TO LEAVE A DEPOSIT JUST IN CASE BUT THEY SAY SAID IT WAS NOT NECESSARY. THEY TOLD ME THE JEEP IS MINE. I FELT OKAY WITH THAT KNOWING I DID SIGN THE PAPER WORK. BUYERS ORDER ETC. MY SALES LADY KEPT IN CONTACT WITH ME THROUGH OUT THE DAY REMINDING ME TO BRING IN A TAG ETC. AND TO GIVE HER A HEADS UP WHAT TIME I WAS COMING DOWN. I HAVE NUMEROUS TEXTS AND VOICE MAILS FROM HER. SHE TEXTED ME AT AROUND 6:30 TO FIND OUT WHAT TIME I WAS COMING DOWN. I TOLD HER I WAS ON MY WAY NOW. IT WAS NOT TO LONG AFTER I TEXTED HER. I DROVE THERE WITH MY FRIEND TO TAKE DELIVERY AND SHE COMES OUT TO ME AND SAYS "SORRY THEY SOLD YOUR CAR FROM UNDER HER" WHAT!!!!! SHE NEW ALL THE TIME AND HAD ME DRIVE ALL THE WAY UP TO THE STORE TO TELL ME. I MADE ARRANGEMENTS FOR A RIDE ETC. JUST TO GET THIS NEWS. SHE COULD HAVE TOLD ON THE PHONE WHAT HAPPENED. HER RESPONSE WAS "WE CAN GET YOU ANOTHER ONE TOMORROW" I REALLY COULD NOT BELIEVE THIS WAS HAPPENING. HOW CAN YOU DO BUSINESS LIKE THIS. I APPROACHED A MANAGER ABOUT MY PAPER WORK TO MAKE SURE IT WAS GOING TO BE DISCARDED PROPERLY BECAUSE IT CONTAINED SENSITIVE INFO. CREDIT REPORT ETC. HIS RESPONSE WAS "WE HAVE TO KEEP FOR 30 DAYS AND HAVE A GOOD NIGHT. THAT WAS IT. BY LOOKING AT OTHER REVIEWS ON HERE IT APEARS OTHER PEOPLE ARE HAVING SIMILAR ISSUES AS WELL. I REALLY CANT COMPREHEND WHAT JUST HAPPENED THERE. WHY DID SHE HAVE ME DRIVE UP WITH MY PLATE AND MY RIDE HOME JUST TO TELL ME SOMEONE SOLD MY CAR. ARRIGO CLAIMS TO BE THE LARGEST SO I GUESS I DONT COUNT. I HATE TO BE REDUNDANT BUT THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. THE MANGERS DONT ACT ANY BETTER. I THINK ITS IN LINE TO MAKE SURE THERE CORPORATE OFFICES KNOW HOW THIS STORE IS BEING RUN. AS I SAID THERE MANAGEMENT RUNS IT LIKE A FLEA MARKET. THERE IS A MAJOR TRAINING ISSUE HERE. BUT IF THE MANAGERS ARE ACTING THIS WAY THERE IS CERTAINLY NO GUIDANCE FOR THE EMPLOYEES BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW ANY BETTER. WELL I WILL NEVER EVER GO THERE AGAIN. THE BUYER ORDER WAS SINED CREDIT WAS PULLED. THERE RESPONSE IS "YOUR CAR WAS SOLD TO SOMEONE ELSE"

worst service ever

by from west palm beach . florida |

the service director is the worst of the service department, the lack of leadership and trainning is out of your imagination, they dont even know the kind of things they have available for sale, also the lack of knowledge of service advisor about simple thing of vehicle regular maintaince. i have to wait 4 1/2 hours to get the oil change with the wrong viscosity oil. Stay away of this dealer, service is terrible!!

Worst Service Department Ever!!!!

by from Palm Beach County, Florida |

Made an appointment well in advance for a factory recall issue and oil change/filter. Arrived at 10:05am and waited 25 minutes for my service advisor. At least ten people walked by commenting on the fact that I had not been helped yet, none of course offered to help, finally just left out of sheer frustration without seeing service advisor. Colossal waste of time. Made an appointment at another dealership for next week. Plenty of people around, obviously corporate culture is don't do anything for anyone if its not your specific responsibility, beyond poor service at Arrigo WPB. Stay away if you can. I do not believe that you should give your money to any business that does not value your time.

Office Manage

by from Palm Bay, FL |

This was our 5th vehicle purchased from Arrigo Dodge in West Palm Beach, FL. It has always been well worth the drive from Palm Bay, FL to West Palm, Fl (about 1-1/2 hours) to receive such great service from the sales staff, to the finance person to the person that detailed the car for delivery. I even had to call their accounting department to get some questions answered and they were so helpful and answered all my questions immediately. The GM, Don Landrum went out of his way to provide us with excellent service and to get us the best deal possible. He worked hard on finding the best rebates that would work for us and was so incredibly patient with us as we made our selection. Just like the commercial says..... "Got to go Arrigo!"

We love our new van!!!

by from Palm Beach, Florida |

From start to finish we were pleased with the great service we received at Arriago Dodge Palm Beach. Our salesperson Lamar Davis helped us narrow down our selection to the best vehicle that the entire family could enjoy. We chose a 2015 Dodge Caravan. Lamar Davis provided top notch customer service. He is a true professional and we look forward to purchasing our next vehicle at this location. We traded in our old vehicle and received a very generous offer. Lamar worked really hard to put together a deal that easily fit our budget.I feel we got a very fair deal and a big thumbs up for the extra rebate. Customer service at its best! After it was said and done, Lamar made sure we knew about every button and feature in the vehicle. He is truly an asset this to this company. If you're looking to purchase a new or used Dodge, I highly recommend calling Salesman Lamar Davis at Arriago.

nice place

by from lake worth fl |

jean the sales lady was very nice and took good care of us from start to end

great people

by from lake worth |

i was looking for a jeep and found one the people where nice could be more happy with the jeep and the deal thank you