Arrigo Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT West Palm

Service 877-489-3742

You Gotta Go Arrigo

THEY LISTEN & RESPOND

by from Fort Pierce, Florida |

I requested the lowest possible, dirt cheap price on specified models at 26 various dealerships on-line. Arrigo was the only dealer to respond to my exact inquiry with the exact information and a phone number if I had any further questions. When I asked if I could test drive a specific model, I was told to let them know when, no pushing or asking for any personal information. Then I told them I had a trade in and they gave me an estimated value still never asking for my personal information. When I finally went down to test drive, the car was waiting and ready for me to drive. They topped that by giving me more for my trade in, giving me a far lower purchase and finance rate and I walked out with a Dodge Caliber fully covered and the payments are less then my gas savings. I would recommend this establishment at some point in your search, I am confident they will be your last.

pre-owned car search

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

I saw a car on Cars.com at this dealership. I called to find out if it was still available, received a return call telling me it was, I scheduled a visit but ended up not being able to make the scheduled time, but, just as well because I received a voice mail 45 minutes after the appointed meeting time telling me the car was not available.

Advertised a car that was "Sent To Auction" LIARS

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

Found a nice ad for a cheap used car - BRAND NEW AD by the way. Left a message and was promptly responded to...and of course, "Gee, we already sent that car to the Auction". Such BS! Dealers BUY from Auctions!

New Jeep

by from Jensen Beach florida |

Jeff work with me, was not able to help me, said he would call me, when a jeep came in that would work, no call, did not return my call, like most these car dealers .I find it bad that these car manufactures make good cars. but car dealers are bad!

emails were sent that someone would contact me ,no

by from west palm beach ,fl |

I will never do business with that dealership because of the poor follow up

not very happy

by from Loxahatchee |

I sent requests for more info on several cars at the West Palm Store under $3,000. I had a message/text thing and the woman said yes the cars/trucks were available come on down, first time the guy went "in back" to look up the info number I brought with me... oh the were just taken to auction, come on Monday when we have recent sales and more of a selection of used cars from trade ins over the weekend. A week later some of the same cars/trucks were still on the sight. A different guy came out and said he had no info on the requested cars must have gone to auction. AGAIN??? But he has several more than twice the listed prices we were looking for. I need a first car for my son, not one with payments. Both sales people offered me others at twice the price. I have bought New from there before I will never again. It's Called Bait and Switch, (I am a real Estate Broker) I happen to know that this unacceptable . My husband is searching for his 3rd Dodge Ram and we will not be coming back to this location when we are ready to buy it.

DO NOT BUY ANY CAR FROM ARRIGO FIAT WEST PALM

by from Boca Raton, Florida |

Arrigo Fiat is the worst place to buy any car much less a Fiat they are Rude and do not backup there own vehicles. I purchased the Fiat 500 in 2012 and I ended up going through the Lemon Law and they gave me a new Fiat so I got the Fiat Abarth and every time I take this car in for service is a big problem plus they say they fixed the problem and they never fix anything then they sold me a package for Leather seats but it is not Leather it is some type of plastic and the seat is ripping as if it was a 20 year old car they do not want to fix it. While my car was in for service they broke my bumper and they fixed it but it kept falling and now they do not want to fix it either. Since I got the car it has had a vibration that I keep taking it back to them and they keep saying they fixed it but the vibration is still there. Mark Feltman the Service Director is Rude and Nasty and has no idea how to speak or treat customers he tells you he is Done with you and Hangs up the phone on you. If you do not want to end up pulling your hair out DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM ARRIGO and the owners Jim and Joe Arrigo you can call them or write to them till your Blue in the face they will never ever speak with you.

Dodge Quad Search

by from Miami, Florida |

Searched from South Dade to Palm Beach, found Arrigo Palm Beach to be honest and willing to work a deal in less than an hour. Fair price and good follow up.

Totally Bad Dealer

by from Florida |

Walked into the Fort Pierce dealership to purchase a over 30,000 Chrysler 200 convertible and ended up walking out with nothing. After doing my home work online my wife and I stopped at the dealership to view the vehicle we seen on their web site. After introductions with the salesman "Jeff", we were informed that the model we wanted to see was at another building and it would take a while to get it to the dealership. Jeff was able to get another vehicle for us to look over and test drive which we did, afterwards we were told that if we wanted to write up a deal and come to terms on a price that they would then bring the car we wanted over for us and we could then decide if we wanted it. After sitting down and going over our trade which was a very nice convertible with a trade value of 9,300.00, Jeff returned with the paperwork which gave the numbers and showed that they wanted only to give us 5,500 for our trade and they were taking nothing off of the price of the car except for the rebates. After showing these folks what others dealers were marking off of their prices they still only brought my trade value to 8,000 and agin nothing more off the car. The attitudes of these salesmen were beyond belief and the fact that they did not care was very apparent. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone as they believe they can just huddle anyone who walks through the doors and I do feel sorry for anyone who does.

Worst Experience Ever Purchasing a Vehicle

by from West Palm Beach, Florida |

The worst experience I have ever had in a car dealership. I went into Arrigo Dodge to lease a Caravan and I wanted a 3yr lease and after filling out all the paper work and test driving the car which took over an hour. I had to wait for the finance manager to come up with my quote, which took another 30 minutes. Then I grabbed my salesman and asked him what is taking so long and he told me any minute someone would be with me and with that he tells me that he has the car all cleaned and ready for me. I thought that was kinda of weird when I haven't even received a quote. I finally sat down with the finance manager and he tells me he has the finance option with a balls payment. I pretty much told him I was hear for 3 year lease not a finance deal. He looked at me kinda of weird and He told me he would go back up to the front and see what he can come up with on a 39 month lease and I told him I was here for a 36 month lease. When he I sat there for another 20 minutes and that when I decided to leave. Had to go to the front desk where he was with the salesman and get my registration back from the, I told him I was leaving and they tell me one minute and he said he can still get me the ballon payment. I told him are you serious. Did they even understand what I was saying that I wanted to lease a vehicle. This one of the shadiest dealerships I have ever been to. I will never purchase a vehicle from them and I wil encourage friends and family to stay away from Arrigo Dodge.

Dishonest, Rude, terrible experience

by from Miami Florida |

The ad worked and took me to the dealership. It went downhill from there. The car on their website "had just been sold" so we looked at others. The salesman said they leave them on the site to attract buyers and the internet people are told to lie. We did find a car and told the salesperson we had our own financing. We got to the finance department and the weasel there walked away with disgust and told us that they would not be able to accept USAA due the fact that they did not have a clear title, but they would be able to finance it themselves. When we started to leave they changed their tune and all of a sudden could work with me. I left anyway. Never have I been treated with such disrespect by not only the finance man but his manager and the sales manager. Went to Florida Fine Cars and purchased.