Lexus Of Palm Beach

Service 877-968-7031

An AutoNation Company.

Incredible Customer Service, Beautiful Facility

by from Boca Raton, FL |

My Experience with Lexus of Palm Beach was top notch in every single way. Couldn't have asked for better customer service, more comfortable facilities, or a smoother more transparent process. Scott Feller dealt with my fastidious questions every step of the way - He was patient showing me 3 separate cars in detail, and he couldn't have made me feel more at home asking questions or more excited about the experience of driving a Lexus. In addition to Scott's knowledge, patience, and friendliness was GM, Cliff Beverly, whose cozy manor and ability to answer all my questions in terms I understood was the icing on the cake of a terrific deal. Thank you very much Lexus of Palm Beach, you came highly recommended by family and friends, and I couldn't agree more.

Happyland

by from Stuart, Florida |

I have been having too much fun driving my new RX350. My sales person Eric Kessler got me a great lease deal on a world class car. Can't get any better.

Good experience

by from WPB, FL |

Great finance & sales guy...Tony S and Jason were terrific to wok with & improved the exp of buying a car.

Great customer service!

by from West Palm Beach |

I am absolutely satisfied with the experience I had during my recent lease of a Lexus ES350. Mike Simms was very professional, courteous, knowledgeable and diligent during the entire process. He even provided some insight into the current trends of the automobile industry nowadays. I even left the dealership knowing a few things I did not know about cars. His personal anecdotes contributed to provide a personal touch to the transaction and made time fly. Natasha was also very efficient in explaining the car features. I highly recommend buying or leasing a car with this enterprise. By the way, the building is beautiful!!!

Outstanding!

by from Palm Beach, Florida |

Our Sales Representative, Scott Feller, was outstanding! We especially enjoyed his "no high pressure" sales presentation. It was so refreshing! After we picked up the car we had some follow up questions so we called Scott . He explained everything in detail and followed up to be sure everything was working properly. Our thanks to Scott for all his help. We would also like to thank the GM of Lexus of Palm Beach.

New RX350!

by from Palm Beach Gardens, FL |

We are repeat customers to Lexus of Palm Beach, and Barry Oland has been our sales advisor both times. The experience has always been outstanding, and the process as smooth as can be expected when purchasing/leasing a new vehicle. The beautiful, clean dealership is inviting and everyone is very friendly, courteous and helpful. Lexus has a great product and the cars virtually sell themselves. That's why we've have become a total Lexus Family. Barry Oland has been a great person to work with, and we thoroughly enjoy each time we visit.

Lexus GS 460

by from Palm beach gardens fl |

My seller was Aaron and he was a best seller that i ever had..he is friendly, happy to help and got all the best deal for us.. Love the car , love the service, and the seller too.. I would recomended this seller( Aaron) and lexus of palm beach to everyone .. żżż

Lexus Of Palm Beach responded to this review

September 9, 2014

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Impressive team at Lexus of Palm Beach-Thank you!

by from Lake Worth, Fl. |

We would like to thank you for the perfect experience we enjoyed while deciding which Lexus was right for us. Anguel and Lou Houchins were very patient with us and at no time did we feel that they had any interest except in meeting our needs. The special lease offered in your advertisements and the professional and respectful way in which we were treated have converted a 40 year Cadillac customer to the Lexus/Autonation family. If there is ever any way we can be of service, including an endorsement, please do not hesitate to ask. Justin in Finance and Nathasha in Customer Service added to the Professional experience. Thank you again. You can be proud of these representatives. Craig and Vicki Zimmaro

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Jupiter, Florida |

Dealing with sales representative, Jaclyn Miller, at Lexus of Palm Beach was a very pleasurable experience which led to a no-nonsense purchase without the usual high pressure sales tactics used by other car dealerships.

My new 2014 Lexus ES-350.....Loving It

by from West Palm Beach, Fl. |

Thanks to my terrific salesman, Ray Maestre, my buying experience was a charm. I made my purchase last weekend, so I still need to learn lots about all the new features. Thanks to Lexus of Palm Beach, Sue T.

Outstanding!!!!

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

Les Goldberg was great! This was my second Lexus purchased and I could not be happier. Buying car at Lexus is a pleasure. Have used the service department for 10 years and although I have been fortunate to not need the service often it is always very efficient and quick. If you need a new car, be sure to ask for Les Goldberg!!!