Lexus of Palm Beach

Used 888-338-9407 Used888-338-9407
Service 877-968-7031 Service 877-968-7031

Great Experience!

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

My wife and I recently bought a new 2016 Lexus RX-350 from Lexus of Palm Beach. The entire experience, from the moment we walked in, was enjoyable which is not always the case when car shopping. The dealership itself is amazing; there's even a cafe staffed by a lady who makes complimentary pancakes and waffles fresh to order! Our salesman, Jim Riter, was a pleasure to deal with. He showed us several models, different colors and features, while being patient as we went back and forth between ourselves deciding which model was right for us. Once we made our decision, he moved us quickly through the buying process. We had a budget in mind and Jim, with some help from the sales director, Ann, was able to get us in the vehicle we really wanted and tweak the numbers until we were satisfied. We rate Lexus of Palm Beach and our new RX350 a perfect 5 out of 5 stars!!

Horrifying experience

by from Florida |

The worst experience I ever had at this location. I will never buy another car here a NB d definitely will not service my new car here.

Nice Dealership

by from Windermere, Fl |

We scheduled service through the valet service since my daughter is in college and this was the easiest way to get the service performed. Charlie Dao was very helpful in coordinating this effort and the pickup and delivery went very smoothly.

Lexus of Palm Beach responded to this review

February 3, 2016

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Laurence! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Great Buying Experience

by from Lake Worth, FL |

My experience with Lexus of Palm Beach was nothing short of spectacular. My salesperson Hamsa was knowledgeable very personable, the finance department and paperwork was streamlined and friendly, and Anthony who gave me a thorough overview of the vehicle I purchased was such a pleasure and I learned so much about the car. I would highly recommend Lexus of Palm Beach.

Lexus of Palm Beach responded to this review

February 3, 2016

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location, Jessica. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

LEXUS OF PALM BEACH

by from Farmingdale, New York |

VERY GOOD, RICK BOUKER VERY HELP FULL.. I WILL BE BACK WHEN I AM IN FLORIDA AND NEED SERVICE FOR MY VEHICLE.

Excellent customer service!

by from Delray Beach, Fl. |

Rick went above and beyond for us. He helped the minute I got to the Dealership even before my car went to the repair section. We were treated like VIP's. I'm hooked on Lexus and will purchase my next Lexus at this dealership.

Very personal and informative process

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

Claude was very thorough, helpful, and informative.

VERY satisfied Lexus of Palm Beach customer

by from Palm Beach Gardens, FL |

Lexus of Palm Beach went above and beyond to make sure that I was a satisfied Lexus customer and would return over and over again for both service and new vehicles. The customer service was wonderful and the service area is amazing. During my car search I visited almost every luxury car dealership in the area and Lexus was by far the nicest and most accommodating both in terms of the car purchase and the service area. Between the massage chairs and cafe, servicing your vehicle at Lexus is always a nice experience. During the car purchasing process, everyone at the dealership was very sweet to my two very active boys. I would like to particularly thank Michael Heinz, the Internet Director at Lexus of Palm Beach for making my car purchase such a delightful experience and ensuring that I will be a Lexus of Palm Beach customer for life.

Purchase of a new Lexus

by from Boca Raton,FL |

Car Salesman Rick Pomante was excellent. Very patient and understanding. I give him a 10 out of 10 rating.

The best of the best

by from Butler, New Jersey |

Every three years, I travel from NJ to Lexus of Palm Beach to lease a new car. They are the absolute best in service, selection, pricing and all else that goes with purchasing a new Lexus. For the absolute best experience within the dealership see Peter Glickman who will make your transaction smooth and easy and will have you leaving with a smile. If you need mechanical work, ask for Andy.