Lexus Of Palm Beach

Service 877-968-7031

An AutoNation Company.

Incredible Customer Service, Beautiful Facility

by from Boca Raton, FL |

My Experience with Lexus of Palm Beach was top notch in every single way. Couldn't have asked for better customer service, more comfortable facilities, or a smoother more transparent process. Scott Feller dealt with my fastidious questions every step of the way - He was patient showing me 3 separate cars in detail, and he couldn't have made me feel more at home asking questions or more excited about the experience of driving a Lexus. In addition to Scott's knowledge, patience, and friendliness was GM, Cliff Beverly, whose cozy manor and ability to answer all my questions in terms I understood was the icing on the cake of a terrific deal. Thank you very much Lexus of Palm Beach, you came highly recommended by family and friends, and I couldn't agree more.

Great Experience!! Lexus of PB w/ Jaclyn Miller

by from Boynton Beach |

I don't usually write reviews online and I didn't purchase a car yet but I have to say that if you're looking for a Lexus you must go to Lexus of Palm Beach and ask for Jaclyn Miller. She made my visit to the dealership a very memorable and pleasurable experience and because of that I felt she deserved a great review. My experience with car buying has always been dreadful. But Jaclyn and Lexus of Palm Beach were amazing. I was there last Thursday and she gave me a lot of her time (even though I told her I wasn't buying a car today) and she took additional steps to ensure that my decision making process was well thought out. No high pressure sales tactics. Just professional and informative, not to mention stunningly beautiful. lol. Most importantly she was EXTREMELY knowledgeable about the cars I was interested in. Overall, I was really impressed and will definitely buy a car from her in the near future. Jaclyn has remained in contact with me through various forms of communication (text, email & phone) because I am always travelling. This girl is a huge asset to Lexus of Palm Beach and I highly recommend for others ask for her instead of walking in there without an appointment and talking to some idiot. Set up an appointment with Jaclyn and walk out informed and hopefully driving a new car. I know I will be.

Leasing made easy!

by from Boynton Beach |

Having driven a Lexus before, I thought I just needed to find which model and what all the new gadgets and upgrades were all about. Todd Parness did an awesome job of explaining, comparing and general major hand-holding through the whole selection process. And then, he did the same all over again with the buy or lease question! I chose, I leased, and now I am enjoying driving my new Lexus, knowing that I have a great salesperson and agency behind it. Thank you, Todd!

Pleasureable Sales Experience

by from Boca Raton, Florida |

After driving a leased 2012 Lexus ES350 for approximately 30 months & enjoying everything about the car, & not having any problems with the vehicle, I decided it was time to replace that car with a new 2014 ES350. As a result of my contact with the "Costco Auto Program" I was directed to see your Internet Manager, Alex Quinones. When we visited your showroom, we saw the car we were interested in & Alex answered all our questions about the vehicle & he was extremely helpful. After we decided we wanted to lease that particular vehicle, I then sat down with your finance people & settled on all the details & numbers to close the deal. Alex & your finance people were very helpful & professional in this matter. Since I have been driving the car for about a week, with all the new technology, it is a new learning experience for me. Alex has been extremely helpful in leading me through all the new controls.

New IS 350 - Lexus of Palm Beach !!!!

by from Boca Raton Fl |

I have bought and leased many cars and I must say they made the process friendly, efficient, and cost effective. My Salesman Dave Matushin although very busy, made me feel valued and was with me every step of the way through the process as was Shelly in Finance. Lovely people who made a dauntng process seemless in their execution. I would definitely recommend Lexus of Palm Beach.

August 7, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Theresa. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Poor sales experience

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Drove an hour for an appointment to test drive a pre-owned Lexus. Waited 45 minutes for the salesperson and when he arrived, knew absolutely NOTHING about the vehicle. When discussing price, he could only reply that AutoNation sets the price, and it's completely "fixed" without negotiation. Little did he know the vehicle had already been "reduced" by $1000 (the price I wanted) which would have closed the deal... except the car was already being test driven. Within hours I went to another dealer and purchased the same vehicle, with lower mileage, at a lower price.

August 3, 2014

Thank you, Brian, for your valuable feedback.Our team strives to provide a laid back experience with cars at competitive prices. We are sorry this wasn't the case during your visit, but we would like to make things right. If you're willing to give us another chance in the future, please contact our General Manager at (561) 291-6004 to ensure a positive experience.

Long trip down to West Palm Beach, well worth it.

by from Charleston, SC |

The salesman and the finance guys were very polite and knowledgeable, and the facility was gorgeous. I drove from Charleston, SC and back in one day to pickup my LS460 I saw on cars.com. Well worth the 18 hour drive!!!

My Experience with Palm Beach Lexus

by from Boynton Beach, Florida |

I was highly fortunate to work with Horatio Edwards of Palm Beach Lexus. Horatio was my sales representative who listed to my ideas and found the best way for me to achieve my objectives. He found me the automobile that met my every need and desire. We are truly appreciative of the benefits he brought to me. Every other experience at Palm Beach Lexus was suburb. The customer service of the technology experts made my learning quick and easy and the customer service that was provided by Chris in the service department was outstanding. I am one highly satisfied customer and I would recommend Palm Beach Lexus to anyone interested in finding a automobile and being pampered. They took all of the work out of the process of buying and servicing a car. They are a great customer service organization.

Looking for a pre-owned rx 350

by from Bica raton, fl |

Prompt call back to interest in preowned vehicle ,unfortunately car was sold before I got there

July 29, 2014

Thank you for your positive review, Ron. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Thank you for this feedback!

I love Lexus WPB

by from West Palm Beach |

I bought my RX350 two years ago and I love it. Every service is fast, efficient and very comfortable for me that wait for it to be done. They take care of everything and prevent possible problems. My next car will be a Lexus, for sure!

Mr ALRILEXI

by from Boca Raton, FL |

Had my 10000 mile service. All went well. Quality service as expected and a nice customer waiting area.