Lexus Of Palm Beach

Service 877-968-7031

An AutoNation Company.

Incredible Customer Service, Beautiful Facility

by from Boca Raton, FL |

My Experience with Lexus of Palm Beach was top notch in every single way. Couldn't have asked for better customer service, more comfortable facilities, or a smoother more transparent process. Scott Feller dealt with my fastidious questions every step of the way - He was patient showing me 3 separate cars in detail, and he couldn't have made me feel more at home asking questions or more excited about the experience of driving a Lexus. In addition to Scott's knowledge, patience, and friendliness was GM, Cliff Beverly, whose cozy manor and ability to answer all my questions in terms I understood was the icing on the cake of a terrific deal. Thank you very much Lexus of Palm Beach, you came highly recommended by family and friends, and I couldn't agree more.

It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This!

by from Naples, FL |

Lexus of Palm Beach offers aggressive pricing, a friendly and knowledgeable staff, and great post-purchase support. This is my second purchase from them, and it won?t be my last. I travel over two hours just to do business with these people. That?s how good they are. Highly Recommended!

July 8, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

Best automobile dealer experience I have ever had.

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

I have been purchasing or leasing automobiles for over 40 years. I had previously leased 3 Lexus vehicles from dealers other than Lexus of Palm Beach (LPB). A friend who had purchased a Lexus vehicle from LPB referred me to Ms. Anne Lopatin, a sales executive at LPB. Anne returned my call promptly, LBP had the car I wanted (ES350), with all the options I wanted, and in the color combo my wife desired. The car was delivered in clean condition, and I was given a run through of its new features. My lease transaction was completed in about two hours of total time over two consecutive days. There was no dealer baloney at all. The price was right, and the transaction was as smooth as possible. My thanks to Ms. Lopatin and the dealership's finance executive. All in all, this lease could not have proceeded more smoothly or satisfactorily.

July 2, 2014

We're always happy to help our customers at Lexus Of Palm Beach. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

VERY HELPFUL AND PROFESSIONAL

by from ANDOVER, NJ |

I HAD CONTACTED THEM ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY OF A BENTLEY ARNAGE THAT WAS IN THEIR INVENTORY. THEY CALLED ME BACK ALMOST IMMEDIATELY TO LET ME KNOW THAT THE CAR WAS NO LONGER AVAILABLE BUT THEY DID TAKE MY CONTACT INFO TO CALL ME IF ANOTHER ARNAGE CAME IN ON TRADE. I WAS TOLD AT THE TIME THAT THEY DO GET QUITE A FEW BENTLEY TRADE-INS. ON FORTUNETLY I HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM THEM AS OF YET.

T.J.Tjomstol "TJ"

by from Key West, Florida |

Last week I took delivery of a new 2015 Lexus RX350. TJ found the vehicle with the right specs for me, and personally delivered it, as agreed, and on time. Lexus of Palm Beach and TJ performed and did a great job. I recommend them.

Great Place to do Business

by from Boynton Beach, Florida |

I bought several cars from them and have never been disappointed. The sales personnel especially Mike Simms was all over to accommodate us. Mike Heinz VIP Mgr is always a welcome sight. Service personnel such as Dave Powers is ALWAYS spot on and works to accommodate me in any way possible. Buying a Lexus and for the last 12 years, 2 of them every 3 years has always been a positive experience.

THE BEST NEW CAR DEALER IN THE US

by from BOYNTON BEACH FL. |

IVE HAD 5 LEXUS IN THE PAST AND HAVE BEEN DRIVING TOYOTA PRODUCTS FOR 30 YEARS,BUT MY 2014 LEXUS IS BY FAR THE BEST IVE OWNED,AS A MASTER TECHNICIAN AT ANOTHER DEALER I DRIVE EVERY MAKE CAR ON THE PLANET.AND LEXUS BY FAR IS THE BEST VEHICLE OUT THERE.MY EXPERIENCE WITH PALM BEACH LEXUS WAS THE BEST NEW CAR EXPERIENCE IVE EVER HAD AND LARRY MUIRHEAD IS A CREDIT TO HIS FIELD ,HE BENT OVER BACKWARDS TO FIND THE CAR I WANTED ALONG WITH THE FINANCING THAT SUITED MY NEEDS AND THERE WAS NO PRESSURE IWAS AWE STRUCK IN THE TEAM WORK THAT ALL THE SALES MEMBERS HAVE.I AM A PALM BEACH CUSTOMER FOR LIFE ! THANK YOU, KEVIN H.

June 4, 2014

We are more than glad to be of service, Kevin. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Love the Car!

by from Palm Beach Gardens , Fl. |

My husband and I have been serving our 2006 GS 300 for three years , since we moved to Florida. The facility , Lexus of Palm Beach , is beautiful , clean, , organized , modern and very accommodating to their clients. They offer loaner cars if they know that your car needs extensive work. A week ago, the air- conditioning broke in our 8 year old Lexus. We didn't want to put in $2000.00 into our old car, even though we had thoroughly enjoyed driving our beautiful 2006 GS 300. The day we brought our car into the Lexus dealership, we met with Dave Matuchin.. To discuss a trade in value for our old Lexus. Dave told us our options, my husband and I discussed it and two days later we leased our new Lexus ES 350. He through in the pin striping on the car and treated us with kid gloves. Lexus of Palm Beach is extremely efficient .. From the paper work to the instruction on how everything works on the car.. It's been a great experience with Lexus of Palm Beach, both with service and sales.. I hope it continues!! Holly

Fabulous Sales Consultant and Great Dealership!

by from Hilton Head Island, SC |

My sales consultant, Todd Parness, was absolutely wonderful throughout the entire buying process. I had seen a certified Lexus ES 350 advertised on the internet. Todd answered all my questions, and I decided to make the trip from SC to FL to see the vehicle. I was not disappointed. Everybody I met at the dealership was courteous and helped make the whole buying process a pleasant experience. Justin, the financial person, was fast and efficient, but yet willing to answer any question. Todd was completely knowledgeable about the vehicle, courteous, honest, and worked hard to make it a win/win deal. After the sale was done, he took a lot more time to demonstrate all the technology that this Lexus offers, and has since called to follow up and ask if I had any questions. I love my car, Todd Parness, my salesman, was fantastic, and the dealership is beautiful! I am totally satisfied and hope to buy my next Lexus there, too!

June 4, 2014

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Cheri! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

LEXUS IS250

by from West Palm Beach, Florida |

LEXUS IS250 Excellent experience. Worked with Alex to lease the auto. I was thinking of getting a Mustang, but for about the same price I got the Lexus. A real no brainer! I highly recommend this dealership & Alex. He worked with me to get the IS250 at an a prIce that I could live with. Love the car, loaded with options that usually are added on to the price but are all standard. He spent time with me to go over all the many features. Alex Quinones Robert Gradomski

Great Service Reps

by from Boynton Beach, Fl |

my service rep, Darrell, has to be the best rep at this dealership. He is thorough, friendly, easy to talk to, and most of all, knows his business. A true professional and a credit to the Lexus Palm Beach family.