Napleton's Palm Beach Acura

6870 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33411

New 877-893-0618
Used 866-582-0616
Service 877-880-9137

Not recommended- No respect for customer's time

by from west palm beach |

Drove from Broward twice, after discussing a deal over the phone. I did not want to play the game of getting written deals and matching it somewhere else. I did not feel that I've been treated fairly, the used cars manager was impatient, rude, and unprofessional. I will never even consider doing business with this dealership in the future.

Acura of Palm Beach

by from West Palm Beach, Fl |

Treated with the utmost respect and courtesy at Acura of Palm Beach. Very easy to deal with.

Follow-up to initial review

by from west palm beach |

So after having my 05 Acura TL transmission warranty claim denied, I became very frustrated and impatient with this dealership. Rich Sirjoosingh was/is my service consultant. He contacted Honda USA and was able to get half of my transmission cost picked up by Honda and the other half Napelton's Palm Beach Acura has picked up, costing me nothing. I can't tell you how much of a relief this is and how outstanding they have been in this whole ordeal!! I'm not an easy customer to deal with when I feel I've been wronged and they have made every effort to make things right! I would definitely buy from them again. It's nice to see dealerships still care about their customers after the car buying experience. Thank you Napleton's Acura and thank you Rich for your patience and your Integrity!!

Terrible company!!!!!!

by from West palm beach |

Purchased a 05 Acura TL on 06/28/2013 certified used, on 7/8/13 my car started acting up so I took it to service and was told my torque converter was bad and needed a new transmission, which is covered under my warranty.......so I thought. Warranty company denied claim to fix transmission due to pre-existing condition. Now I'm stuck with a malfunctioning car with no valid warranty and five more years of payments. Buyers be aware, they will scam you!!!!

No Problems

by from west palm beach, fl |

Very pleasant experience, low key sales people and respectful of my time

Bunch of clowns

by from Fort lauderdale |

Made an appointment to come to wpb from ft lauderdale only to arrive to find car was transferred a couple hours before I arrived. I specifically made an appointment and made sure they had my cell and email should things change. Never a call. Manager told me they would get the car back. I called him 48 hours later. He told me he'd get back to me. 1 month later still waiting, but loving my new vehicle tha I got from another dealer....like I said, bunch of clowns.