Napleton's Palm Beach Acura

Used 866-582-0616
Service 877-880-9137

Great Experience

by from Palm Beach, Florida |

I'm so impressed with Nokolis. He makes me feel so welcome and is very professional in the way he handles any concerns that I might have. It's really a relaxing experience to visit the dealership.

Amazing Service, helpful staff, great facility

by from Palm Beach Gardens, FL |

Quick service, great updates and information, friendly, helpful. I could even continue working at the dealership while my car was serviced. Love it. Staff was amazing.

Excellent service, helped educate the consumer

by from West Palm Beach FL |

Michelle took extra time explaining things to me. She gave me pros and cons so I could make an intelligent decision, she had my best interest at heart.

Quick and friendly staff

by from Florida |

Bernie the service advisor took care of us and had everything done in a timely manner. The facility is alway clean and presentable for customers.

Excellent customer service!

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

I always get the best service when I go to Napleton Palm Beach Acura. My service advisor is amazing and only recommends the work I need done on my car and does not try to oversell anything or pressure me to purchase anything I don't need. Overall customer service from everyone at the dealership has been outstanding and I recommend all my friends to go there for service even if they don't own a Acura.

Professional, knowledgeable, fair

by from West Palm Beach, FL. |

Professional, experienced, knowledgable sales associate. Impressive facility, fair deal. I am part of a 5 Acura family. So I know your dealerships well. Thus was best experience by far.

August 20, 2015

Hey Mark and thank you for the amazing review! We can't tell you enough how much your customer loyalty means to us. We are very happy that we've had the opportunity to do business with you! We truly thank you again and we'll see you again soon! Terry Leeder - GM - tleeder@napleton.com

Service experience

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

My car taken on time, work was performed and results were explained all in a courteous and professional manned. The showroom waiting area was clean and comfortable.

August 20, 2015

Thank you for using our service department and the kind words about Napleton's Palm Beach Acura, Albert. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you. Terry Leeder - GM - tleeder@napleton.com

Excellent Service Advisor

by from Palm Beach Gardens, FL |

Bernie has been my service advisor for years. We have owned four Acura's over the past 20 years. The reason we keep purchasing is because of the excellent service Bernie provides.

August 20, 2015

Michele, thank you so much for the wonderful review of your experience at Napleton's Palm Beach Acura. Bernie is one of the best at his career and your review is spot on. We love hearing from great customers like yourself that continue to spread all the good things our dealership is doing to take care of its customers and the community. Thanks again for your loyalty and business. We will be there for you for many years to come. Terry Leeder - GM - tleeder@napleton.com

Great service

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

Bernie is always cheerful and makes sure that the service is only what is needed at that time. Service is always done quickly and efficiently.

August 20, 2015

Thank you so much for your review, Marianne! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that Bernie could provide great service to you and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again! Terry Leeder - GM - tleeder@napleton.com

Service for Recall Notice

by from Jupiter, FL |

Niko got the work completed in what must have been record time, which I'd requested because my two young children were with me and I needed to get them somewhere else quickly.

August 20, 2015

Brian, thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great service experience with Nick! If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Terry Leeder - GM - tleeder@napleton.com