King Hyundai of Deerfield Beach

Service 888-497-2396

Selling New and Used Cars in South Florida since 1937

Great customer service!

by from Boca Raton, FL |

I leased my new Hyundai Sonata at King Hyundai and it was a great experience. The staff was friendly and Russ Andrews my salesman was exceptional. He got me everything I wanted plus some with a price I could afford. Thanks Russ and King Hyundai I will be referring all of my friends and family and anyone in need of a car!

worse service experience ever!!!

by from Delray Beach, Fl |

I am a senior worman, I was taken advantage of at this dealer. they tried to charge me more for repairs than they originally quoted me. they put in a battery when I only asked them to check the battery. they tried to charge me $29.10 for the battery check! they quoted 1/2 hour labor to replace my door handle, and charged me 1 hour labor. they charged me for waste and hazardous material removel for my door handle!!!!! they quoted me $79.44 for the handle and then tried to charge me $98.!! I always have my service done at this dealer. they do my oil changes and tire rotation. I was told they could not do my tire rotation because the lug nut was frozen. when I asked for an explanation, I was told the machine acts up about every 7 months. I fought not to have to pay this because it was not my fault. my complaint is the overcharge for 1/2 hour of servuce and the waste charge! I will be contacting every resourse I can to right this situation. going to the corporate headquarters if just as bad. they do not stand by their product. they have no input with the dealer.

Superb!

by from Deerfield Beach, FL |

Superb customer service from everyone from the sales manager to the finance department to the salesman! They made the leasing experience easy, pleasant, and fruitful.

Thanks David Fry

by from pompano beach, fl |

I LEASED MY NEW HYUNDAI SANTA FE SPORT AT KING HYUNDAI FROM DAVID FRY AND I AM EXTREMELY SASTISFIED.HIS KNOWLEDGE ON THE CERTAIN CAR WAS EXCEPTIONAL AND I WOULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER SALESMAN. THANKS DAVID FRY!

Great service!!

by from Deerfield, FL |

Just bought a car at King Hyundai from Scotty Raul and I am extremely satisfied. His knowledge on the certain car was exceptional and I would not have asked for a better salesman.

perfect

by from deerfield |

I just went to look at a hyundai sonata and ended up going home with one thanks to Russ and King Hyundai. I have not one bad thing to say about king hyundai and their staff. They were professional, true to their word, and knew what they were doing. Thank you to King Hyundai and staff and Russ for getting me approved and into a brand new Sonata! I love it!!

perfect

thanks russ

by from deerfield |

Russ Andrews at King Hyundai made purchasing my genesis a quick and easy process. He had everything ready when i showed up and was out of in no time. Easiest car buying experience i have ever had! Thanks Russ!

Thanks Russ

thanks russ

Excellent

by from Deerfield |

I leased my new sonata from king Hyundai and it was the best experience I had. Russ Andrews greeted me at the door and from there it was the easiest and fastest transaction I made. Russ cared what I wanted and got me everything I asked for. I recommend Russ and king Hyundai to anyone looking for a new (or used car) thanks Russ!!