Braman Honda of Palm Beach

5200 Lake Worth Rd, Greenacres, FL 33463

New 877-436-0330 New 877-436-0330
Used 888-484-7945 Used 888-484-7945
Service 866-983-1569 Service 866-983-1569

The Braman Honda Bottom Line!

GREAT SERVICE DEPT

by from Port Saint Lucie, Fl |

I don't usually write reviews but I had to write this one after my great experience today with the Service Department @ Braman Honda. I thought I had to get the transmission fluid changed on my Honda Pilot after another Dealership in Ft Pierce (Coggins Honda) claimed that it was very dirty. Coggin Honda told my wife and I that the transmission fluid that I had serviced a few months ago @ Braman appeared very dirty as if it was never changed. Coggins offered to do the Transmission Fluid change for their normal charge. We decided to wait and take our Pilot back to Braman to see what was going on. Today is July 3. I had to work till 4 pm. I live in Port Saint Lucie. I made it to Braman @ 5 pm thinking that my chances to get my car serviced today were slim to none. Well guess what,,, the Braman Honda Service Advisor GILBERT GILL and the Service Manager JOSE ORTEGA tended to me quickly. I explained to them what the Coggin folks told us. Braman Honda Service Manager Ortega was fully understanding and quickly had the tech inspect my Pilot. Well it seems like the folks at Coggin were trying to pull a fast one on us by selling us something that we didn't need. The Braman Honda Service Manager Jose Ortega and his Techs personally showed me the transmission fluid from my Pilot and it looked far from dirty. But they decided to replace the fluid for me at no charge so that I could be sure that it was serviced. Nowhere else have we gotten such great service. And they completed the job within an hour and fifteen minutes of me showing up. THANK YOU BRAMAN HONDA SERVICE DEPARTMENT!! You just made a customer for life!!

July 8, 2015

Hi Anthony, thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review (here and on Google+)! Hope to see you again soon!

Pleased with my 2015 Honda CR-V Touring

by from Greenacres Florida |

I Have been driving my Honda Civic coupe 2001 for a very long time. I traded my car at Braman Honda of Lakeworth Florida. I was pleased with a good price and all " the bling" I wanted too. The Sales staff treated me very well. And I'm happy to have such a great dealership right in my neighborhood.

January 30, 2016

Thanks for sharing your car buying experience with us! Congratulations on your new car!

Excellent Customer Service and Care

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

Our relationship with Braman Honda began eight years ago. We were in need of a car for our daughter and our friends directed us to Mike Rodriguez, General Manager at Braman. We have dealt exclusively with Braman over the past eight years. At Braman, you don't just get a great car. You get a great dealership made up of great people. Dealing with Braman is not just a transaction but a caring relationship. Braman understands that a great dealership only begins with a great car; that a great dealership remains great on the shoulders of great customer service.

January 11, 2016

Thank you, Gary, for your kind words! We're glad to have had your loyalty for so many years. We look forward to future business with you and your family.

Excellent service

by from Royal Palm Beach, FL |

My day at Braman Honda was a worthwhile one, excellent service, I was satisfied with both my sales person Mr. Fernando Johnston and my Honda Pilot. It was my first experience and a well satisfied one. I have no doubt in recommending Braman Honda of Palm Beach with sales person Fernando Johnston, as i know it will be worth it all. Thanks for all your follow-up service. Thank You BRAMAN HONDA! Thank You Mr. Johnston! I'm totally satisfied!

January 3, 2016

Thank you Paulette for your review and recommendation, much appreciated! We're happy to hear your level of satisfaction with us. Special thanks for mentioning the people that stand out, Fernando Johnston.

Tomas Was Amazing!!!!!

by from West Palm Beach FL |

Tomas was great and so was everyone else this was my first time buying a car and everyone was so understanding and patient with the process. I love Honda!!!! I will always refer people there! EVERYONE was so great to me. They worked with me at every step and turn to make sure I was good to go.

December 19, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Glad to hear it was a great experience. Enjoy your new car!

Amazing Experience

by from Miami |

My name is Linda , my husband Bobby and I bought a new Honda Accord at Braman Honda and I was so impressed with this dealership. My salesman Fernando Johnston friendly and professional. Best of all he was not pushy. I am used to going back and forth and spending a lot of time getting a decent payment. He have me a great interest even though my credit wasn't great. I was surprised with the payment in a good way. He was great and quick. I can't say enough about my experience at Braman Honda. They are by far the best dealer I have ever gone to.

December 19, 2015

Congratulations on your new car! Happy to hear the team was able to help you with your purchase. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

great deal.great customer service

by from Greenacres, Fl |

Thanks to Gonzalo Cativa I worked out with a new Honda Civic. Gonzalo is the best sell man I've ever made a deal with. He took the time to show me all cars that I could afford. He also took the time to explain everything that I needed to know. thank you Gonzalo Cativa!

November 11, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're very proud to have Gonzalo on our team.

Julio&Gonzalo

by from Greenacres, FL |

My Wife &I recently purchased a 2012 Cx9 Mazda SUV at Braman Honda in Lake worth. ..I recently had some bad luck with another vehicle and found myself upside down financially...It was very difficult on my Wife&I...We went back to Braman Honda looking for relief...We found that relief from "TOP NOTCH" Employees named Julio&Gonzalo...Both of these men did everything in their power to help our Family...They both went "Above &Beyond" in doing so...I highly recommend that if you are looking for a new or used vehicle,You owe it to yourself to look for these exemplary employees!!!

November 11, 2015

Thank you for sharing Scott! We are very fortunate to have Julio and Gonzalo on our team. Glad you had the chance to experience them.

Worst dealer ever! Do not buy here!

by from Miami, Florida |

I went to this dealer with the promised over the phone to get the car I wanted in the price/money I had. Got to the dealer, after taking me to the test drive...I sat with the sales person(someone different than Boris, the Internet manager we have dealt with and had made the false promise)long story short...the starting price was $3000 over we had talked over the phone. This is the kind of dealership that will make you come on a false promise and then, they has a different, probably mental conversation to the one you actually had and make you feel like they never did. This is the main reason I do not go to dealers and Braman Honda is one of those. Knowing dealers, I had requested the quote in writing and he denied that request several times, should known better than when he told us we could drive away with the out of the door price we had agreed upon everything was going to o change at the dealer. A completely waste of time. If you want clear, direct honest business...this is not the place to go!

June 17, 2015

Andres, I am truly sorry you had a bad experience at our dealership. We always try to be completely transparent with everything throughout the car buying process, including pricing. If we failed at communicating the correct price over the phone, I apologize. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please contact Carlos Gonzalez, our general sales manager: cgonzalez@bramanhondapb.com. Again, my apologies.

Amazing, professional and honest salesman!

by from Lake worth, FL |

Yesterday, I went into Honda to lease my third honda. Sam Pola, is the only salesman I will ever use again. He is by far the nicest and most honest car salesman that I've ever worked with. Not once have I ever felt pushed or pressured by him. I always feel like I'm getting a great deal with him and leave this office extremely happy with my lease. I highly recommend him!