Braman Honda

5200 Lake Worth Rd, Greenacres, FL 33463

New 877-436-0330
Used 888-484-7945
Service 866-983-1569

Braman Honda - Best Selection of New Honda Inventory in South Florida!

Great salesman

by from Lake worth, FL |

I feel that my sales man listened to me and worked hard to get me into a new van for a price I was satisfied with.

Braman Honda responded to this review

August 7, 2014

Heather, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the sales experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Twitter and Facebook. Jose Santiago - Marketing Director, jsantiago@bramanhondapb.com

Lead me to believe they had the car I saw online

by from Greenacres |

They lead me to believe they had the car I saw online and wanted to buy, I emailed with the guy for a day or two, then when I got there they did not have the car. It shows up online that they have it, but they did not have any at all. They have a big dealer fee and add a lot of add-ons to the car to jack it up about $2000 more than it lists for. I was not impressed when I went to see about buying a car there. The salesman seemed dishonest and not upfront. Maybe this is how this place operates. I don't think I would go back there, I will go to the one in Delray Beach next time.

Dr. FERNANDO CEDENO. III

by from MIRAMAR,FL |

Excellent plus will be a fair description,Mr.Gonzalo Cativa was a true professional every step of the way, If you ad Mr.Peter the used car sales mgr. And the services of a great finance Mgr. Then you have the perfect storm.great experience.

Honda Accord & Honda CV-R

by from Wellington, Florida |

The salesman was excellent He treated us with respect, referring to us as Mr and Mrs (not one of those first name buddy-buddy salesman) Knew his Honda products and was enthusiastic about them Gave us the features but not all in one heap We did our research, plus what we were willing to pay, and felt we received a good price on the two cars. Did well on the trade-in. The purchasing process went smoothly. The dealer transferred the plate for one car and was able to issue a new plate for the second. They also took care of the auto insurance changes/additions.

Exceptional

by from Lake Worth, Florida |

Everyone was great. T.J., Brandon and Omar were wonderful to deal with. T.J. T.J. was especially helpful and patient with me. Thank you very much.

Civic LX

by from Port St. Lucie, FL |

Great service! No sales cheesy gimmicks. Carlos and Martin were very straight the point and fair in prices both for my new car and trade-in. Will be back the next time I need a car. I went to several dealerships and they were by far the most enjoyable to work with.

cira gonzalez

by from west palm beach fl |

Very special service,whit my advisor all the times treat me like a person good blesss happy new year, thanks so much mr Da Costa your the best there

BRAMAN HONDA

by from LAKE WORTH FL. |

I HAVE LEASED SIX AUTOMOBILES FROM BRAMAN HONDA,AND EVERY ONE HAS BEEN A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE. I WOULD RECOMMEND BRAMAN HONDA TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GREAT CAR BUYING OR LEASE EXPERIENCE. THANK YOU BRAMAN HONDA.

B RAMAN HONDA DEALER RATING

by from BOYNTON BEACH FLORIDA |

EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM BRAMAN HONDA SALESMAN MICHAEL GARVEY

Good service management

by from west palm beach, florida |

Had a 7:30am appointment for a service and my service adviser, Glenn Denker, was waiting for me as I pulled in. After a short discussion about my needs in his office I was shown to the customer waiting area and offered free beverage. The whole process from start to finish took 90 minutes and I was very satisfied to be on my way before 9am.

Christina Schwartz

by from Royal Palm Beach, FL |

Very good service. Giovanni explained everything very well to me. I was taken care of in a timely fashion.