Cerritos Ford Lincoln Hyundai

Service 877-227-1148

Home of The Price Protection Guarantee

Cerritos Ford - David Ademola/Internet Salesman

by from Whittier, California |

I highly recommend Cerritos Ford to everyone. David Ademola was my Salesman/Internet - talking to him over the phone to meeting him in person was a great experience. I had told him exactly what I wanted - he searched for the 2014 Ford Fusion with EcoBoost, plantium white with dune interior etc. David found a couple almost what I wanted he did not pressure me into buying something I didn't want, was not pushy and did not rush me. A few days later I ordered exactly what I wanted from David he told me it could take up 6-8 weeks I was OK with that. David kept me posted during this time - if I had a question he would always reply, and I had lots of questions and David answered all of them was never upset. My car came in early and I received an email saying my car was delivered. Went down the next day and did all the final paper work - received a great deal and it was easy. Everyone at Cerritos Ford was very very nice willing to help you. Manny in Finance was very nice, of course I had lots of questions for him as well - Manny went over everything - all options - extended warrenty, the maintenance agreement and several other things - he didn't pressure me into anything I didn't want but explained everything. For me the extended warrenty, the maintenance agreement (after checking with the maintenance department the next morning to see if it was beneficial) and the finishing touch will benefit me. I had the Finishing Touch on my last car which I almost had 13 years and the paint job still looked new, also the leather seats were in great condition. Took delivery of my new car that evening after taking a test drive with David - David went on vacation that evening but followed up with me the following day while he was on vacation to make sure that everything was ok, and If I had any questions. When David came back from vacation I stopped by on my way home from work so he could go over all of the features with me he was very helpful. So if you are looking for a car go to Cerritos Ford and ask for David Ademola you will be glad you did.

April 9, 2014

Ida, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positive experience with David. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your new Ford. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, Susie Wills Customer Care Manager swills@cerritosford.com Phone: 562-405-3540

Great service

by from ventura |

Both sales people I worked with were pleasant. Initially I wasn't sure if I was going to get a new car or if I wanted a Focus HB or a new Escape. I was able to initially test a Focus and then a few weeks later when I had firmed up plans an Escape that had come in. We were quickly able to agree on a price if they could locate the car I wanted. As it turned out, an Escape was in transit that was acceptable to me and a week later I was able to pick it up. Thank you sal gonzalez and victor resendiz

Great Service!

by from cerritos, ca |

Been car shopping for a while now.. and at last I come across a GREAT dealership. I was introduced to Xavier G. He was super funny and helped me with purchasing out Ford Focus, preowned,,, I LOVE my little Focus and thank you to xavier for helping us out!

Go Cal Go We love our new car !!

by from Santa Fe Springs, CA |

I cannot wait to tell everyone within internet access about the great car deal we just got from Cerritos Ford. Unlike some of the other dealers that we visited the staff at Cerritos were courteous, honest, and accomodating. One employee in particular, Cal Richmond, may have been the nicest person that I have ever met in my life. It became so comfortable being with him, that I almost forgot that I was buying a car. Originally, my husband and I were only buying a car for my son, but after having the sales buying process so thoroughly explained to us i.e ( car options, financing availability, et al), we wound up getting two cars. Huge shout out to John, Ed, Angie, Manny, Fabby and all the great people at Cerritos Ford. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you ! Chrissy

Go Cal Go We love our new car !!

by from Santa Fe Springs, CA |

Cerritos Ford - David Pulido/Salesman

by from Long Beach, CA |

I had a very pleasent buying experience with David Pulido. David greated me, was very friendly, and very professional, he helped me find exactly what I was looking for. No dealership had as much dedication as this salesman. Everything went very smooth, and very quick. I would highly recommend if you go to Cerritos Ford to ask for David Pulido he was great!!

Go see Calvin at Cerritos Ford :-)

by from Long Beach, CA |

I wanted to write this review because of the gratitude that I feel for Cerritos Ford and in particular for salesman Calvin Richmond. Even though I couldn't get financed, Calvin was very professional and patient. He answered all my questions and went out of his way to find me the car I really wanted. I feel that his is a dying breed of Gentleman.I will surely be recommending Cerritos Ford, with its newley remodled building, and in particular salseman Calvin Richmond to all of my family and friends.

CERRITOS FORD - MIKE O'CONNOR IS THE BEST!

by from Harbor City, CA |

My wife and I didn't have high expectations when we registered on cars.com. Within a few days we received an alert of a 2007 Ford Explorer Trac pickup at Cerritos Ford. The vehicle had an EXCELLENT PRICE and surprisingly LOW MILEAGE. We thought this much was a typographical error but my wife decided to follow up and to our surprise this vehicle was exactly as described. My wife called and left a message for Mike O'Connor who returned her call very quickly. This vehicle had only been at Cerritos Ford for two days and was being inspected/detailed but Mr. O'Connor located it and provided us with additional detailed information. We scheduled an appointment and were greeted almost immediately with one of the most personable car salesmen we have ever encountered. We did not feel pressured or rushed to make a decision but when we saw the vehicle we LOVED IT!!! The usual protocol was followed and in record time we had completed the required documentation and were driving home in a pristine "manly" truck that anyone would be proud to own. I recently immigrated to the United States and my wife and I had been sharing her car but now I am the proud new owner of a Ford Explorer Trac pickup - this is DEFINITELY SOMETHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT!!! I (we) have recommended Cerritos Ford and Mike O'Connor to our co-workers and friends. Sincerely, Mr. and Mrs. Donat McKenley

June 18, 2014

Donat, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positive experience with Mike. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your Ford. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, Susie Wills Customer Care Manager swills@cerritosford.com Phone: 562-405-3540

Best Experience I have ever had at a dealership!

by from Diamond Bar , CA. |

I purchased a 2006 Mercury Grand Marquis. My first contact was by phone where I was greeted by Sal, I made an appointment to view the car the following Saturday and was greatly surprised to find the car on the lot with a "reserved for (my name)" on the windshield. I met with Sal and thus began the best and most relaxed experience. After the test drive, Sal, and the others involved with completing a sale made me feel as if I were the most important customer in the house. When I arrived at the dealership I was really feeling physically exhausted due to some recent chemotherapy. The entire team made sure that I was made very comfortable and understood my needs. I am heartily recommending Cerritos Ford and would not hesitate to go there again. The follow up after the sale has been outstanding. This is an A+++ dealership. JIm Tomer, Diamond Bar California.

June 10, 2014

Jim, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positive experience with Sal. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your used car. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, Susie Wills Customer Care Manager swills@cerritosford.com Phone: 562-405-3540

First Ford

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I had been researching Ford products for awhile and finally made the decision to purchase one. Made contact with Cerritos Ford, Michael O'Connor in particular and couldn't have asked for a better experience. From start to finish, I was greatly impressed with his level of attention and that of every member of the organization that I came in contact with. Thanks for making my experience great!

April 9, 2014

Susanne, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positive experience with Mike. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your new Ford. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, Susie Wills Customer Care Manager swills@cerritosford.com Phone: 562-405-3540

Great service from Jorge Gomez and Javed Rasheed

by from Compton CA |

I want to thank Jorge Gomez and Javed Rasheed .. because of them I was able to make my wish come true of purchasing my first car... I loved the fact that they were not pushy and they were not rushing me.. they answer all the question I had and not once they seem upset.. so if you want to purchase a car go with this two gentlemen they will help you :-)

April 9, 2014

Maricruz, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positive experience with Jorge. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your new Ford. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, Susie Wills Customer Care Manager swills@cerritosford.com Phone: 562-405-3540