Grieco Mazda of Delray

2001 S Federal Hwy, Delray Beach, FL 33483

New 855-204-9072 New855-204-9072
Used 888-718-3487 Used888-718-3487
Service 877-722-1322 Service 877-722-1322

Let our family help your family with all there automotive needs.

finance staff more than exceptional

by from palm beach gardens, fl |

More than an exceptional experience, I did not receive the ' typical' dealership runaround. I received the customer service that any consumer would appreciate. The dealership is there to make a profit, but my needs and wants ahead of their own Thank you to the Finance Team who assisted me without any hassle.

Fantastic place to buy a car!!! Must GO

by from Fort Walton Beach |

Buy far the easiest time I have ever had buying a car. Everyone I talked to was very respectful and bent over backwards to keep my business. I drove 600 miles just to come to this dealership! The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because my finance guy could used a little more training. Other than that it was a awesome experience. I will be buying my next car from this dealership if I still live in Florida even if I have to drive another 600 miles. Thanks you for being awesome!!

Great Service

by from Delray Beach FL |

Remember this name: David Judovits. He was the first salesman to greet me as I walked in and I am glad that he did! Any question(s) I had he would answer. If he didn't know the answer he would GET the answer. He even went above and beyond and gave me a ride to my bank (which was very close). Ask for David Judovits, the definition of Professional Salesman!

great used convertable buy

by from PORT ST LUCIE |

MY HUSBAND BOUGHT ME A 2014 CHRYSLER 200 CONVERTIBLE FOR MY 50TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY AT GRIECO MAZDA OF DELRAY BEACH. DAVID JUDOVITS WAS SO POLITE AND WORKED WITH US UNTIL WE WERE SATISFIED THAT WE HAD THE RIGHT CAR AT THE RIGHT PRICE.EVERYONE THERE WAS SO FRIENDLY AND HAPPY TO MAKE SURE THAT WE HAD A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE WITH NO EXCESS PRESSURE ON US.THANKS AGAIN DAVID AND CREW.

Thanks Moe!!

by from Delray Beach |

My husband and I went in to take a look at a car. This is the first of 4 dealerships we planned to visit over the next few days. The first person with whom we made the appointment, somehow forgot to keep his 6:15pm with us and left early. This was to our benefit because we met Moe! I understand that these well dressed ladies and gentlemen can come off gimmicky, but Moe was personable, professional down to earth and knowledgeable. He made the transaction so seamless for us from test drive to signing on the dotted line. Thanks so much!

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Delray, Florida |

First new car I bought today & boy did I might the right decision of dealership! Went from Hollywood to Delray from great reviews I read online & no dealer fees! Knew I wanted a Mazda CX-5 & the salesman John Petrulis met us at the front door & welcomed us in for coffee (we got there a few minutes earlier)! He listened to exactly what my needs were & accommodated to a tee! In addition, the manager was very helpful & expedited the process & walked me through each step to understand the buying process. I would highly recommend this dealership!

great service

by from Delray beach Florida |

Our salesman was so patient and knowledgeable and made the whole process of our transaction easy. Love the car we got. Exactly what we wanted. Thank you Ricardo!!

Friendly staff, exceptional customer service, nice

by from Florida Delray Beach |

The salesman Moe, was amazing. Walking into the dealership, I wasn't expected to purchase a vehicle the same day without checking a few different dealership. Maurode Desrosiers makes what would have been a stressful experience very easy and stress free.. From the moment he greeted me, I felt very welcome there. He was very patient and gave me a tour of the dealership and make sure that I got the perfect car. They didn't have the color that I wanted in stock, he makes a few phone call and make sure that I get the color I wanted the next day. He is friendly and very good at his job. You need more enthusiastic employees like him.

great service

by from Delray Beach, Fl |

We had a wonderful experience,and I couldn't be happier with the car I am buying. Ricardo Simpson was our salesman and he is great. Really knows his stuff and got me exactly what I wanted. Thank you Ricardo for all your help.

Satisfied Customer

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

I have been with Mazda for 13 years and we will always buy our cars from Moe, he always is willing to go the extra mile to help me find the perfect vehicle for my family needs, THANKS MO!