Grieco Mazda of Delray

2001 S Federal Hwy, Delray Beach, FL 33483

New 855-204-9072
Used 888-718-3487
Service 877-722-1322

Let our family help your family with all there automotive needs.

finance staff more than exceptional

by from palm beach gardens, fl |

More than an exceptional experience, I did not receive the ' typical' dealership runaround. I received the customer service that any consumer would appreciate. The dealership is there to make a profit, but my needs and wants ahead of their own Thank you to the Finance Team who assisted me without any hassle.

Excellent service

by from Boynton beach, FL |

I recommended this dealership to anyone looking for a great deal on a new car and a painless experience. I was greeted by Maurode "moe" Desroisier he was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. I went to four different dealerships before I finally made it to Grieco Mazda. I was aggravated and ready to give up my search but Moe was able to turn my buying experience around and get me into the exact car I wanted at the price range I needed. I will buy my future vehicles from here and will be asking for Moe as well as sending my friends and family to him.

Excellent service

by from Boynton beach, FL |

Buyer Beware

by from Boca Raton |

Purchased a new CX-9. I paid cash but a financial lien was put on my vehicle anyway and encumbered my title. It took me 1 month to get it resolved. The finance department originally claimed it did not have a lien but DMV said it did...guess who was right. It took me over 30 days and many hours to get it resolved. I am a USAA member which was stated before I even went in.. I was not given the correct representative and never received the benefits. When voicing my all of my concerns to the general manager, he became aggressive and irate because I had posted my thoughts on-line and said he was sick of all the phone calls regarding my experience. He acted more like he was the customer. I paid a high dealer fee which should be refunded. No apologies, they got my money...the end. I would recommend looking for dealerships that offer complimentary oil changes and car washes...they are out there. I also got $1000's less for my trade than was documented by Carmax. My CX-9 is only getting 12 mpg and should be between 17-22mpg. Mazda...in my opinion Highway Robbery!

Great but fair finance staff

by from pbg, fl |

Service was so great.. I bought 2 cars! Customer service is their top priority not just making the sale. If you are shopping new or used, go to Grieco.

Deceptive price & unethical internet sales reps

by from 34786 |

Potential buyers beware of this dealership's advertised pricing. They list vehicle prices several thousands below their real price. You will find their advertised price is often lower than the competition. When a potential buyer inquires for the actual "Out the door price" excluding tax, title and tags, they reluctantly disclose the advertised price includes every manufacturer incentive and rebate listed. Once the rebates/incentives are factored in, the pricing still does not match their advertised price. Within their Autotrader ads, they do NOT disclose this information. When challenged the response is simply "We do not have any connection or agreement with Autotrader and have addressed this matter with our legal department.". It's not about the relationship with Autotrader, rather the attempt to mislead the buying public. It appears their goal is to get you into the dealership and assume the buyer is uneducated and will purchase for far more than expected. Shop around, you will find several honest and ethical dealerships willing to conduct business fairly and ethically. You will find the sales department at Grieco keep the negative perception of sleazy dealerships alive. Way to go Chris Lee, I bet you didn't think your arrogance would end up on the internet.

No Respect for Customer

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Called Thursday evening about a Mazda 3 on the website and was told it was available. Went to look at the car when dealer opened on Friday and was told it was sold the previous night. Saturday morning the car (same VIN) was listed on the Grieco Kia website. I called to see if it was there and was told yes. I explained what had happened the day before, they apologized, and I said I would be there shortly to look at the car. When I got there I test drove the car and started negotiations with the Kia sales manager. After a minute he abruptly pointed to a group of people that were there when I arrived and informed me they were buying the car. I feel I was used to pressure the other people to sign the sales contract. Even worse I got the impression if I agreed to the list price the car would have been sold out from under the other buyer. While it is the dealer?s business to sell cars that should not preclude treating the customers with respect. STEREOTYPICAL USED CAR EXPERIENCE!!!

Dealer does not own up to their price listed on ca

by from Homestead, Fl |

I will try to be fair and will give an honest review. We drove from Homestead to Delay ready to purchase a vehicle. Made an appointment for the specific car shown on the advertisement. The sales person Mo was great and not pushy . Overall, the experience didn't feel like that uncomfortable dealership that you want to flick the birdie to the people and leave because they are pressuring you to buy. Now. When it came down to buying the car the dealership did not want to honor the original price like listed on cars.com We had to play the negotiation game for 3 or 4 hours. And read All the fine prints because of all the hidden fees that were not necessary. It bothered me that the distance we drove would be worth it and it turned out to be such a headache. They really shouldn't Post a price they are not going to honor.

Bad experience buying a cerify mazda

by from West palm beach fl |

Buying a Certify vehicle, better get a cheap car from local dealer no from them My experience was find garbage at the trunk missing emergency parts, socks, masking tape covering the lights, a dirty air filter, after the salesman told me the vehicle was " certified pre own by Mazda after verify 149 points" and the worse I found a piece of tire at the front by the radiator, and broken front grill mask. With all that I went back to the Greco Mazda at delray, tell them, but, no body care.

The most horrible dealership!

by from Palm Beach Gardens FL |

Bad customer service, very rude finance manager-Ted Cuccino. the most horrible dealership you can imagine. If you have bad opinion about car dealers- they will prove you right! Stay away from them, and check YELP for their endless bad reviews. I hope I could save you time Be Well

Good experience

by from Boca Raton, Fla. |

The sales mgr. And Anthony the salesman were great. Good buying experience. They made some money, I feel I got a good deal, everyone's happy. PS. The dealer is in business to make money. Some reviews must think they are not in business to do so. This is why they are called a business.They are to make a profit, to stay in business.