Ed Morse Delray Cadillac

2300 S Federal Hwy, Delray Beach, FL 33483

New 888-436-9231
Used 888-437-0239
Service 888-411-4563

For Value and Service, It's Ed Morse...of Course!

2011 CTS Coup water pump replaced under warrantee.

by from Delray Beach, FL |

I have been a customer for several years and several Cadillacs. This was the first warrantee problem with this car and Gary Frommelt my service adviser had everything under control. Done on time, done right the first time and good customer service. I took advantage of the free shuttle service and was pleased when Steve G., service manager checked in with me at pickup to make certain all was well. I recommend and use this dealer.

service over the top

by from delray beach florida |

I have owned many cars over the years and dealt with many service depts. but this tops the cake

Delta Cadillac review

by from Parkland, Florida |

Service adviser Joe Ortiz, excellent and outstanding regarding my concerns and extremely pleasant to work with. Felt extremely comfortable with the dealership and will return at that location to purchase another Cadillac when mine comes off lease.

Ed Morse Cadillac

by from Boynton Beach, fl |

Always a pleasant experience visiting your service department and my service advisor, Mike Beas, is very knowledgeable, professional and always helpful. You can be very proud to count him among your employees.

service

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

I received a letter stating that there was a recall for a repair to the seat belts. I spoke to Carolyn who very promptly checked to see if the part was in. She made arrangements for service and told me to see Murray as my service manager and asked me what day would be good for me. I can only say that in all the years I have owned cars I never received the type of service I got from these two people. They were both very efficient in what they each had to do. When I arrived for the repair the car was immediately checked in and water put into the windshield washer. Murray then proceeded to write up the order and offered me a loaner if I wanted it. I can only reiterate the total efficiency in the way everything was taken care of and the pleasant feeling I had in dealing with both people and Ed Morse Cadillac.

combatvet52

by from Boynton Beach, Fl |

It's really quite simple the staff is great and my service tech Marty Mitchell is very knowledgeable and understanding to customers needs. I brought in my 2008 Cadillac for fluid exchanges and a free car wash. no further service at this time.

Great Customer Service!

by from Boca Raton, FL |

I brought in my new 2014 Cadillac CTS for new chrome accessories to be installed inside my car. Murray Bruner is my Service Rep & he really helped me out 100%. He is the Best!

Very Professional Staff

by from Boynton Beach, Fl. |

My 2008 DTS was called in for a recall on the ignition key it was like a 2 and half hour wait but all considered not bad because the flow of cars coming into the service area was mind boggling,my service advisor Marty Mitchell is a great guy and the rest of the staff are very nice and courteous.

service

by from Boynton Beach, Fl 33437 |

I have been using Ed Morse Cadillac since getting my car in 2013. I have always found the service to be excellent and everything done on time as promised. The service managers are very knowledgeable and seem to be very happy working for ED Morse Caddy. They know exactly what the problem is and handle it efficiently.

Purchase was a pleasure!

by from Boca Raton Fl |

Just leased my 2nd Cadillac from a great group! From sale to service dealing with Ed Morse is a pleasure.Always get a smile even from valet after washing and pit stop..