Ed Morse Delray Cadillac

2300 S Federal Hwy, Delray Beach, FL 33483

New 888-436-9231
Used 888-437-0239
Service 888-411-4563

For Value and Service, It's Ed Morse...of Course!

Purchase was a pleasure!

by from Boca Raton Fl |

Just leased my 2nd Cadillac from a great group! From sale to service dealing with Ed Morse is a pleasure.Always get a smile even from valet after washing and pit stop..

Great Dealership!

by from Florida |

Thank you all SOOOO MUCH!!! I have NEVER had such a great experience buying a car. Mike was AMAZING!!! What a great saleperson you have but more impotanltly, a great person!! He was very patient and extremely thorough!! LOVED JOE!! I don't know what I would have done without his ride to the dealership after turning in my lease! Finance manager was amazing also!! I love my new ride and so do my boys!! We all needed something good to happen....this car has helped heal a lot of wounds!! Sounds silly...but not to us!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! Jen, Carson and Mason Walker

Simply the best

by from Boca Raton, FL |

I already own a 2007 CTS and was in need of another vehicle. The CTS is the best car I've ever owned and I've had quite a few cars over the years. I visit Ed Morse Cadillac in Delray for my regular maintenance and am always pleased how friendly and accommodating everyone is in the service dept. I searched cars.com and saw Ed Morse in Delray had several pre-owned CTS's in stock. I sent an e-mail for more information on one particular vehicle and was called within minutes by Jerry Thaw who told me the car was still available and answered some questions I had about it. The next day I went over to check it out and was helped by Dennis Oblow who was very patient as I looked over several cars for an hour or more. I was very interested in two vehicles and needed to take a day to think it over. At no time did I ever feel pressured to make a decision right away like at most dealerships. I called Dennis the next morning to tell him which vehicle I was going to purchase. When I arrived a few hours later the car was waiting for me perfectly detailed and he even touched up a few things on the car for me. I was on the road a couple hours later with a beautiful car and a full tank of gas to boot. Thanks again Ed Morse for another exceptional experience.

Ed Morse Delray Cadillac responded to this review

May 23, 2014

Chris, Thanks for taking the time and for your wonderful accolade. We appreciate that you have decided to continue as a member of the Ed Morse Delray Cadillac family. Cordially, Joe Macie

Efficient Service

by from Delray beach, Florida |

2011 CTS, appointment with Marty Michaels!! Very personable and professional!! A pleasure to deal with him. Thank you Marty!!

Professional Gentlemen!!

by from Delray Beach, Florida |

I brought by 2011 CTS in for Service to Marty Michaels! Had time on my hands. Spoke with Vinny Cianciaruso re leasing the 2014 CTS. He was terrific to work with. I drove the 2014 CTS home after a few hours! I have used Marty Michaels in Service for 3 years for my 2011 CTS, and have always found him extremely knowledgeable and professional! I had hoped to lease by 2014 from Ed Morse, and it happened!! Thank you for hiring such professional gentlemen, who are NOT condescending toward women!!!!

Great Serive and Nice people

by from Boca Raton. Florida |

The sevice department is excellent. The sales department is NOt pushy and give fair deals

Ed Morse Delray Cadillac responded to this review

April 14, 2014

Thanks Stu!

Great Service, Friendly employees, Love them

by from Boca Raton, Florida |

Great service, very friendly, will do business again with them in the future

Great Communications with Ed Morse Cadillac

by from Auburn, AL |

I inquired online via Cars.com about a used car for sale at Ed Morse Cadillac in Delray Beach, Florida and received a quick response from Jerry Thaw. Even though I was undecided, Jerry stayed in touch with me and let me know when the car I was interested sold. Very nice experience.

ED MORSE CADILLAC

by from Delray Beach, FL |

Had a last minute car problem on New Years Eve, and the dealership was closing, but Ken went out of his way to help me and to find a mechanic to fix my problem....he is a true professional..courteous, understanding, knowledgable, extremely helpful and a problem solver...he deserves a gold star!!!