Kuhn Honda Volkswagen

3900 W. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa, FL 33609

New 888-866-4762
Used 888-768-2686
Service 888-794-8801

Kuhn VW Serving Tampa Bay!!

Kuhn Volkswagen is the Best!

by from Tampa, Florida |

Anthony Guzman at Kuhn is the very best. I have leased and bought CCs from him. He has the best personality and truly cares about your needs as the customer. He does whatever it takes to make sure you get the best car, best service, etc. for your particular needs. I give Kuhn Volkswagen, and Anthony in particular, the highest possible recommendation!

AMAZING

by from Tampa, Fl |

Car shopping is a headache in general and knowing what I wanted, I contacted Kuhn to see if they could offer me a Jetta in my price range. I was put in contact with a sale rep named Vinnie who was absolutely amazing! He was able to work with me on my price and never ever pushed me towards something I couldn't afford. He was patient and friendly, and really did a fantastic job. Having horrible and frustrating experiences at other places, buying a car from Kuhn was sincerely refreshing. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for an honest and helpful car buying process. And don't forget to ask for VINNIE!!! :-)

Walter Bentley is the best!!!!

by from Tampa, FL |

I went to Kuhn interested in leasing a VW Jetta, already had purchased one in the past, and I was introduced to Mr. Walter Bentley by the nice guys at Kuhn. Walter Bentley has the best personality and excellent customer service skills. Walter Bentley always answered all of my questions and concerns and gave me the best recommendations. Everytime I called he was always available and if I left a message he returned them. He is all about making the customer happy. I highly recommend anyone who wants to lease/buy a car from Kuhn, to please ask for Walter Bentley!!!! He is extremely professional but great at the same time! I will buy or lease from Walter Bentley again and only him! Ask for Walter Bentley, you won't regret it; he will work with you!

Only had to wait 30 minutes

by from Lutz, Fl |

I needed to get my oil changed and a few other small things done so I came by Kuhn. They were fantastic and it didn't take very long.

Will go back

by from Tampa, FL |

My husband and I needed to get some work done on our car so we brought by here because it was the closest to our home. They were very helpful and it turned out to be a pretty easy process. They did a great job.

Thanks

by from Tampa, Fl |

I get my car serviced here on a regular basis and yes it is busy sometimes but I always get in and out of here pretty quick. They are very hospitable and nice. Much appreciated.

Matt Rogerson was a huge help

by from St. Petersburg, Fl |

I stopped by here to check out some Jettas and found the perfect won. I submitted my lead and met with Matt Rogerson and he got the deal done. Thanks again Matt I will be coming back.

Service Center took care of me

by from Tampa, Fl |

I had my car serviced here a few times over the last year and they did a great job. Appreciate all the advice and help as well. I will definitely be coming back.

Thanks!

by from Tampa, Fl |

Kuhn Honda Volkswagon has taken car of me and my family for over 5 years. They service all my vehicles and I have also purchased 2 vehicles here. Highly recommend them for all automotive needs.

Horrible Experience

by from Clermont FL |

Horrible Experience. I was searching for a new Volkswagen and came across this dealership. At first things seemed good, a sales representative contacted me almost immediately after requesting information. When talking to the representative named Vinnie I explained the car (a 2014 Passat) I had saw online and began to negotiate the price, also informing them that I did owe money on the Volkswagen I currently own and that I would need to get a specific amount of money before "trading" my car in. When I explained the amount I was looking for Vinnie told me okay absolutely and accepted the negotiated price I offered. I keep in contact with Vinnie for a few days and when I was making plans to drive to their dealership which was more than an hour away he randomly changed the price that we negotiated on and informed me he never saw the price of the car we were discussing. After hearing this, I told them thanks for their time, but no thank you. A day later I received an email from Vinnie explaining that his manager was so desperate to make a sale that he would be willing to do ANYTHING and give me the price for my car that I requested and that they would put me into a new Passat. He tried to hassle me into leasing and when I responded back no leasing but I would like to buy and fiance the car he said okay no problem but continued to push for a lease. I informed him once more I did not want to lease but had only interest in buying that 2014 Passat. When I arrived I met with Vinnie and introduced myself he took me into his little office and then prepared to show me the numbers for the new car I told him I was interested in. When I came back from test driving the car he took my car for an appraisal which for me seem quite odd considering they already promised me the price for my car. When he came back the price he told me they were offering was a dramatic difference. I asked to speak to the manager on duty, when the manager came over I explain that I had proof in writing that I was offered one price but after driving over an hour to get here I get told another. The manager was extremely rude, he continued to cut me off when I was explaining the situation, and tried to over talk me when I was showing him the email his associate wrote to me regarding the negotiations made. He then had the courage to tell me they would have given me the money offered if in writing someone else offered me the same, which was never mentioned in the email I had gotten, and also told me when they say NEW PASSAT they mean a 2015 lease. Long story short, after about 10 minutes I got up and left. This is by far the worst management and communication I have ever seen from a business. I highly recommend that people stay clear of this dealership. There is nothing but lies, poor customer service, and extremely rude management.

Kuhn Honda Volkswagen responded to this review

December 17, 2014

Alexandria, My name is Marco Santana and I am the General Sales Manager at Kuhn VW. It has been brought to my attention that you had a VERY bad experience here this weekend. I would like the opportunity to correct this and hopefully overturn your current perception of my dealership. It is my hope that you give me an opportunity to make a second 1st impression as I can assure you the experience you described online is by no means how we conduct business. Your complete satisfaction is my #1 priority. I am very sorry about what you had to go through and I whole heartedly apologize to you. Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience, either by e-mail @ marco.santana@kuhnautogroup.com or at 813-872-4841. Thank you for your time. Regards, Marco Santana General Sales Manager Kuhn VW 813-872-4841

Wonderful experience all around!

by from Tampa Florida |

After two potential buy experiences that were a whole lot less than satisfactory, my purchase experience at Kuhn VW could not have been more different. From Demetrius, the first person to greet me, to William Diamond, my salesman, to Monica who handled the financing, it was simply exemplary. William was everything a salesman should be, but infrequently are. Kind, courteous, up front, and willing to answer any question I had. I cannot thank the folks at Kuhn enough, and I will certainly go back when I need another vehicle. Thank you one and all!