Toyota of Tampa Bay on Fletcher

1101 E. Fletcher Ave., Tampa, FL 33612

New 888-463-2975
Used 888-463-3930
Service 866-711-8567

Fast, Friendly, Fair, and Fun!!

Great experience

by from Land O Lakes, Florida |

I've never had such an easy transaction in buying a car ever before. I'd go back for my next vehiclee with no second thoughts. No tricks, no pressure, great selection, friendly folks.. not like any car delear I have dealth with before. Shop it on the internet then be sure to ask fror Keith Harrington.

Car buying

by from Tampa Florida |

I was very disappointed in the service I received I was told I was approved but they tried to put me in a vehicle that was very horrible and a few years older then the one I'm I'm in I am in a 2009 which I was trying to trade and they tried to put me in a 2005 that smelled horrible and was In very poor shape I will not go back to them for nothing not even an oil change.

Great Customer Service

by from Tampa, FL |

Great customer service. Daphone did everything to find me the car I wanted and fit my budget. Thank you so much I love my car.

Bad Service and bad salesmen and deals

by from Tampa, FL |

Worst service since I bought my first two vehicles 2-3 years ago and most recently a new one around May 2014.

Retired SSG Dennis Rodriguez Esteban

by from Spring Hill, F. |

Deceiving sales practices. Not honoring what the offer over the phone and looking for excuses that do not exist. Hiding things from you and not giving copies of last agreement before finance, so you can corroborate it was done as offer.To me, that tells me, that they do not want me to find out if they change something. Also, not telling the customer everything they did to get to the final numbers, like using the extended remainder warranty of my old vehicle for a down payment without telling us.Not following any of my request over the phone and during the deal. Did not get $0% financing, the $0 down and the payment went like $61 hire than I want it. Never again! I was suppose to be a VIP client.

Hate the negotiation part of buying a new car

by from Hudson, FL |

However this time it was not that bad. We were in the market for an exchange of our 2010 Sienna XLE for a 2014 XLE. At this dealership Mr. Bruno Constantinescu did an excellent job explaining the new features of the 2014 edition, which are many and some we forgot by the time we got home, too many to remember at our age, late 70's. So we have to study that fat owners manual. I wished Toyota printed manuals just for the model one buys . But then came the hated negotiation part. I had checked possible trade in value and fair price for the new car on the internet, and lo and behold Mr. Jon Maffei made it easier then expected. As a buyer you want the lowest price for the new car and the highest for the trade in, we settled on an amount close to what we had in mind. After all were very happy with the excellent service and the purchase of the 2014 Sienna XLE, it's a great car and a pleasure to drive.

Mrs. Linda Greenhalgh

by from Lakeland, fl. |

They are great in all departments. They get you in and out on service work. Everyone there can help get answers to your questions. We have purchased two cars there and will buy the next one there. Good deals, Good service and Good people. Linda Greenhalgh

Great service dept and dealership..

by from Tampa Fla |

This is my third time I have sent a review to Toyota of Tampa Bay.I feel people need to know that this dealership is a five star dealership and always will be.This is my second time I have purchased a truck from here.First I would like to say David Goldberg is the best service advisor in any dealership bar none.The second thing is mechanic Rob Privett is also the best.Rob always service and repairs my truck.David Goldberg knows I like to have one person I know, working on my vehicle.Rob always explains things on my truck that I can understand,and fixes it right the first time.Due to my disability I can't do the things I used to do.Having someone to repair things at my home and other things gets very expensive.I purchased a new Gator tag for the front of my truck, which Rob had to drill holes for it and didn't charge me for it.These are the things that show someone cares.If I had taken my truck anywhere else I would have had to pay to put it on.Thanks Rob! I would also like to thank service advisor Josh whom desk is next to David.Josh always ask me how I am feeling and wants to know the latest things going on with my rehab and the problems I am having from the last surgery.Josh isn't my advisor but always stops and talks to me or tells me to hang out while he finishes up with a customer just to see how I am feeling.You just don't get this from any other dealership.Thanks to you too Josh.Again I know your mechanics and service advisors are all nice,but I feel like they really care when they talk to me.David,Rob,and Josh,Toyota of Tampa Bay are very lucky to have you at there dealership.I have told all my friends that are either making a purchase of a new vehicle or need of repairs in which they are doing,agree this is the number one dealership Toyota has anywhere.Thanks for all you do for me and other customers!!!

Horrible.

by from Homosassa, FL |

I am very disappointed in the lack of service I received today. We drove over an hour to test drive the used orange Jeep Wrangler you have for sale. When the salesman turned the car on hundreds of ants flew out of the ac vents. We were told it would only be an hour or so for them to clean it. We went back about 2-3 hours later and it still was not done. That was at 1pm. I called at 3:20 and was put on hold for over ten minutes with no answer. We were very interested in purchasing that vehicle but since it is now 5:30 and we still haven't heard from you, consider it a lost sale. Thank you for nothing.

Rude, expensive and takes FOREVER

by from Tampa, FL |

Extremely disappointed at the service I got today at this dealership. I brought my car at 5:30pm and I'm still waiting 8:50pm) for some basic maintenance. After 3 hrs I asked how much longer it will take and the person in charge told me another 20min, that "he can't ask the guys to finish in the timeframe he promised me first, that is taking them longer". Rude, extremely expensive and 4 hrs of my life wasted.

Great to Work with!

by from Dade City |

Toyota of Tampa Bay is a excellent Dealership to work with. Customer service was awesome and will for sure work with them again!!!