Toyota of Tampa Bay on Fletcher

1101 E. Fletcher Ave., Tampa, FL 33612

New 888-463-2975
Used 888-463-3930
Service 866-711-8567

Fast, Friendly, Fair, and Fun!!

great service. ..excellent customer service

by from tampa florida |

Walked in on a Saturday looking for a used car thinking I was going to get declined like always. . But there was my light Christine rohde who was there from the beginning to the end. Her service was great and told me I was going to walk out today with a car and she was right she helped me get my used car awesome car at that. I got a 2013 chevy cruze gold it's an awesome car me and my family love it. Now I have a car that I can rely on and hoping in a year my credit will build up to up grade . And the service there is great every one was so nice they even welcomed me to the family . I will recommend my friends and family to Christine rohde of Toyota of tampa on fletcher any day.

great job

by from tampa, fl |

I enjoyed the whole process. Everyone was helpful and i did feel cheated. Great job.

Enjoyed my car buying experience.

by from tampa, fl |

I have always dreaded buying a new car. But this time around was great. I ready liked not they when paperless and put everything on a flash drive for me.

John Weicherding

by from Brooksville, FL |

John Weicherding was very helpful when I purchased my first brand new car. He made sure I got the best deal and explained all my options. It was a truly exceptional experience ;)

Awesome Dealership

by from Tampa, FL |

Went to Toyota of Tampa Bay worked with John Thompson. He was extremely helpful and showed great customer service. When I am ready to buy I will definitely be going to see him as well as recommending him to all my friends!!

Great place and people

by from Riverview, FL |

The dealership was really cool- nice place with a movie theater. John Thompson helped me and was great. Showed me what I needed and around the dealership. Everyone I met was real nice. I will be back. Thank you.

Great service and excellent customer services

by from Tampa, FL 33614 |

I was looking for a 2015 /Camry Toyota when Daphon Baker come to me with smile on her face so pleasant. Daphon Baker was so extremely knowledgeable about the Toyota Camry I took an test drive of the car and brought Toyota Camry. I'm Very happy I brought the car. Toyota Tampa Bay is a great place to buy a car. Daphon was wonderful.

Happy,Happy,Happy

by from Tampa,Fl |

Last year I went into the Toyota of Tampa Bay dealer for a rountine oil change and ended up buying a car from a very sweet & pleasant sales lady by the name of Daphon Baker. She came over with a smile and started talking to me and made me feel really comfortable...Daphon is the only real reason I brought my car. Don't get me wrong I love my car. But nice friendly people always makes life more pleasant.

John Weicherdinggreat customer service

by from Tampa, FL |

I was looking for Highlander. The salesman John Weicherding was not only personable but very knowledgeable about every aspect of the vehicle. He was a pleasure to work with, so much so that I purchased the vehicle.

Who knew buying a car could be this smooth??

by from Tampa, FL |

When we called John Weicherding at Toyota, we had been all over the areas car dealershipsand where more than exhausted and irritated with the whole situation... Not to mention we weren't really planning a car purchase in the first place, but forced to do so due to having our parked car crashed into and totaled. Dealing with John W was a pleasure from that very first phone call. We appreciate how responsive, attentive and willing to help he was from our first conversation. He kept us updated on the car of our interest even when nothing new to report just to let us know it was in the works. That's something you don't come around all the time in today's business world where most of the time you don't even get a phone call back! From there on the whole buying experience was very smooth and FAST! John guided us through with some truly professional staff; Steve Davis approved me speedy quick, in less than 5 minutes he called me back to tell me to come and pick up my car. After that, the ever so dreaded F&I department... But Dave had us in and out in no time, I have never bought a car this fast and easy before. Thank you to John and rest of the staff at Toyota for outstanding service!

Great customer service

by from Bradenton, Florida |

Found the perfect Prius online. Great price. John Weicherding went out of his way to be very helpful. We will definitely be back to purchase any future cars from John.