Tampa Honda Land

11000 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL 33612

Best car buying experience, great team!

by from Thonotosassa, FL |

Just wanted to send a special thank you to Quinton, Rob and Damion. They were all so nice and made our car buying experience very pleasant. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the market for a car. Thank you again for your kindness.

kevin fernandez A pleasure to be served by him

by from tampa florida |

great store great people very attentive to my needs and questions. especially kevin thanks

Nidal Hatoum a joy to work with yesterday

by from Tampa Fl |

Nidal Hatoum was a joy to work with yesterday during our car purchase. He was knowledgable, friendly and extremely polite and helpful. I would strongly recommend the dealership and Nidal to family and friends interested in purchasing a Honda.

best car buying experience in 40 years

by from tampa florida |

The salesman Paul Friedman was great. He explained and showed me a couple of models I told him I was interested in to buy. He did not pressure me to BUY NOW and it took me 2 weeks to decide. Originally he did not have the color model I was looking for but found one and drove it to his lot for me to inspect. Buying a new Honda was a easy experience.

GREAT SERVICES

by from tampa fl |

Excellent service ... especially the sales guy kevin fernandez he was helping me out he was answering all my question and consent...

Love my new car

by from Tampa, Florida |

I was in for service but ended leasing a new Civic. My salesman Golberth, was great! Michelle, the VIP of sales helped make the deal happen. After some back and forth and me leaving the dealership twice. She was persistent and worked on the deal with the general manager. Between the three of them they where able to give me more for my trade and get me to a payment that I could afford. I'm very happy with the outcome. If it had not been for Michelle, this deal would not have happened. Thank you, I appreciate your hard work. Thanks to all who made it happen. I'm a satisfied customer and have already told a few people to go see what you can do for them.

Great saleman

by from Tampa, Fl. |

My sale rep. Sadakut Ali is an amazing,knowledgable and outstanding. His vast experience in Honda has help me in buying several vehicles over the past few years. He always take time to explain and demonstrate the features of the vehicles.No pressure and find the best in my price range. I have recommend my family, friend and neighbors. They all bought vehicles from him.he is honest. Reliable and trust worthy, he is a great assert to his company. If you need to upgrade you vehicle, I recommend Mr Ali.

This is what Customer Service is all about!!

by from Tampa FL |

My salesman Kevin Fernandez was what customer service is all about. He helped me through the process and took the time to help me find the perfect car in my price range. He is the best and I will refer my family and friends to him in the future. Best experience I have ever had. Great Job Kevin.... John Huggins

Awesome service & salesman!

by from Zephyrhills, FL |

Mr. Jesus Torres was the salesman we saw when we went to buy a new car. From the moment we saw him, he made us feel welcome and treated us with so much respect that we felt like he was a friend rather than a salesman. He is extremely nice, understanding, and really cares for his customers. He is not the stereotypical car salesman that manipulates you into buying a car you can?t afford. Instead, he is a one-of-a-kind salesmen that makes sure you only buy what you need and that whatever you buy is within your limit! Looking back, we are really grateful that he was the salesman we saw. Just talking to him instantly took away all of our anxieties of buying a new car and we knew right away that were in good hands. All in all, he is the BEST car salesman we have ever come across!!! We would definitely recommend him and Tampa Honda Land to our family and friends!

greatservice

by from Tampa Florida |

Jesus torres was amazing. He was so patient,kind, and thoughtful. He did everything he said he would do in a short period of time. I truly appreciated everything he did. Thanks, Jesus Maribeth Burton