Lexus Of Tampa Bay

New 888-256-5084
Used 877-753-2246
Service 877-422-7973

An AutoNation Company.

First and best online purchase!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Michael Cappelluti after my sister recommended him after her recent purchase. I live out of state and I never purchased a vehicle before seeing it but Michael made the process very easy. After telling him what I was looking for he sent me a couple of vehicles and the carfax reports. I really liked one of them and he went over the condition in detail as well as the inspection report. After coming to an agreement on a price a week later we drove down from Atlanta to pickup my new car. It was better than he described it. Thank you! I love my new car.

November 22, 2013

Jill, Thank you so much for the kind review. I am so happy you love your new car! Mike C.

Overall experience was excellent!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Recently purchased a Lexus car and the overall experience was excellent!

Awesome Dealer

by from Birmingham AL |

Lexus if Tampa made my first online purchase very easy and convenient. They were 100% honest about the car I was purchasing and the pictures I was sent were exactly what I saw upon arrival. I would recommend any wanting a quality vehicle in top shape new or used to visit Lexus of Tampa Bay.

August 23, 2014

We're happy to help however possible. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

Best experience shopping for a vehicle

by from Orlando, Fl |

I want to start off by saying that I have had the experience of my life shopping for a car. It started off in May of 2014 beginning to look for my next vehicle (which my current vehicle was a 2013 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Track; great car but terrible on gas), so my interest led towards the new style of the Lexus is250's. I live in Orlando, Fl, so the closest Lexus to me was the one located in Winter Park. In the beginning of my search I test drove the Fsport is250 and I knew immediately it was the car for me. During my negotiation with Lexus of Orlando it seemed like there was NO negotiating and didn't want to earn my business. So keeping in mind my finances I searched some where else where, which the next closest place for Lexus was Lexus of Tampa Bay. The first person I spoke to was James Malvoisin over the phone before having to commute an hour drive to Tampa from Orlando. I explained to him my experience and situation that I had with Lexus of Orlando, and with attention and interest in what I was explaining to him, we were able to keep in touch till August in which I was able to get my brand new 2014 Lexus Is250 Fsport (white exterior/red interior, just a beautiful car for a car enthusiast as myself). So after 4 patient long months, I took my first trip down to Tampa to pick my Lexus up. I got exactly what I wanted in price, and the staff were unbelievably engaging and friendly to my girlfriend and I. Not just saying this to say it, but from what I saw, the best Lexus member that helped us, James Malvoisin, was such a pleasure to do business with, and he stood out amongst his co-workers. HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone to check it out! I usually skip the SURVEYS from other places, but I definitely wanted to show my appreciation to Lexus of Tampa Bay and James Malvoisin for helping us out. Thanks again!!!

Great Service

by from Tampa, Florida |

The entire process was smooth and easy. Picked up exactly what I was looking for without any hassle and was in and out the door with the vehicle relatively quickly. Customer service was very professional, friendly and outstanding.

August 23, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Chris. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Excellent Experience

by from Tampa, FL |

Michael Cappelluti was recommended by my sister who has purchased two cars from him. He went above and beyond expectations making the process very smooth, answering all questions, and following up with us to make sure we received excellent service. I would highly recommend Lexus of Tampa Bay and Michael Cappelluti.

Great buying experience

by from Louisville, KY |

First class buying experience. Felt no preasure and was very impressed with the knowledgeable sales and service staff. They made the whole process simple and easy.

Great Service!

by from Tampa, FL |

Excellent experience with a professional and courteous dealership. They went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. The customer service was top of the charts. Moe Awada was one of the best salesman I have ever worked with. Highly recommended.

Ginger Williams is outstanding!!!

by from Tampa |

I was taken within minutes of my appointment and Ginger Williams is the associate with whom I deal. She is always pleasant and attentive, and most of all I trust her. I have observed that all service associates seem to be customer-friendly, but she is definitely a 10+!!!

Ryan Russo -Lexus Tampa Bay is great to work with

by from Tampa, Florida |

The dealership of Lexus of Tampa Bay is superb. I have worked with them for nearly 10 years AND 3 cars later I still am extremely happy with every department and person I have ever worked with. But their service department is probably on the top of my list, if I had to pick a certain section of the dealership. Ryan Russo is courteous, detailed and knowledgeable and also interested in the customer's desires. In fact, every service person goes the extra mile. Thank you for super employees.

Quite the experience!

by from Tarpon Springs, FL |

My husband and I recently purchased a new Lexus convertible- what a beautiful car. We were unsure at first as to which color and interior to pick, but our salesman, Steve Honigsberg, was very patient and understanding as to how hard it was to make up our minds. I was wowed from the first visit to the dealership- the showroom is beautiful to start with and very comfortable. Steve had a vehicle ready for a test drive on our first visit, and then searched everywhere to find the make and model we decided we?d like. Our car came in ahead of schedule, perfectly detailed and ready. The finance manager, Matt, was very professional and knowledgeable as well. Steve has already scheduled us to obtain timely maintenance and explained everything we need to know about our maintenance plan and the operation of the Bluetooth features and other misc. extras. All in all, we have never had a smoother experience buying a new car. Thank you Steve for all your hard work- we are loving it!