Lexus of Tampa Bay

5852 Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33614

New 888-256-5084 New 888-256-5084
Used 877-753-2246 Used 877-753-2246
Service 877-422-7973 Service 877-422-7973

Service so great we bought TWO cars!

by from Riverview, FL |

We had spent several weeks looking to replace our 2002 ES 300 and were already resigned to the idea that a newer ES was simply out of the price range of what we were willing to spend. Consequently, a Lexus dealership was generally removed from our radar and we'd begun leaning toward Infiniti. We ended up stumbling on car.com listings for a several cars that seemed to have all the features and price range we were looking for. 5 of the 6 we bookmarked happened to be at Lexus of Tampa Bay. We were kindly greeted and marvelously treated by salesman Issac Mammen. He patiently allowed us to alternately test drive multiple cars, multiple times - at our leisure, was very knowledgable and - most notably - with NO hard court press! We actually had FUN car shopping without having to endure the typical car salesman smarminess. Though he was knowledgable, he didn't hesitate to find an answer for questions he was unsure of rather than simply making something up. (This was such a relief after encountering salesmen that did this - assuming we didn't know any better) As was a (secret) possibility going in, we ended up buying both of the cars we were initially most interested in. Issac was very easy-going and once we told him we wanted both cars, made sure we were comfortable with such a big decision. He stayed with us and answered questions beyond the financing process and well after the Sunday closing time. We bought 2010 model years ES 350 & Infiniti M35. We've had them for a week now and couldn't be more in love! The Lexus feels like you're floating on air and is super quiet! The hubby is enjoying the more "manly"-type handling of his Infiniti. All the tech in both cars is surprisingly current as well. Navigation, Blue tooth, etc. All in all, we had a wonderful buying experience. Ask for Issac if you don't want a hassle :)

Not Nalley in Atlanta

by from Tampa, Florida |

Just moved to Tampa from Atlanta, and brought my Lexus in for normal maintainance service. Coming from Nalley Lexus maybe our expectations were too high. The experience was not even close to Nalley. First, took over 2.5 hours to have normal service. Then they found issue that was going to be over $3,000 , that employee "broadcasted " to me in front of all other poor souls sitting in the pen area. You are made to feel uncomfortable, service area is too crowded, with no privacy to discuss your car issues with service tech. I declined having them do the repairs even after numerous attempts from pushy service tech to have these done. I hope to find another Lexus dealer in area.

Jason Bottiger is very knowledgeable & helpful.

by from Ridgewood, NJ |

Jason Bottiger spent a lot of time with me to give me a lot of information about the car & the Lexus Company's total customer satisfaction mission & goals they want to live up to.

Great service, excellent customer care, #1

by from Winter Haven, Florida |

Although I have only had my NX200T F sport for only 7 days I can say with all honesty I made the right decision in my purchase. In all the years I have purchased vehicles I have never had a dealership or sales person call to check on me. Nor have I ever had one go above and beyond to insure I receive assistance without inconvenience...until my experience with Lexus of Tampa Bay. My purchase was easy and I was satisfied with my nigotionated price. My only regret is I didn't listen to my mom, who has own a Lexus for 20 plus year', about buying one sooner. Thank you Lexus of Tampa Bay and my sales rep Esther Ortiz for making my 1st Lexus experience a good one!

Not Satisfied

by from Tampa Florida |

The customer service was poor however cars were nice..

January 6, 2016

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. If you would be willing, our General Manager would love to talk directly with you to rectify these issues. You can contact our GM at (813) 365-7152 -- we hope to hear from you soon.

excellent meet your expectations

by from Tampa, florida |

Excellent service , Lexus of Tama bay Thank you!

January 6, 2016

Thanks! We're happy to help however possible. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Poor service

by from Tampa, florida |

Car still with dash lights problems on, they told me they will fix it and never fixed,

January 6, 2016

Hi Jose, customer service and professionalism are of great importance to us, and we are disappointed to hear of your lackluster experience at Lexus of Tampa Bay 2340. We would like you to contact our General Manager at (813) 365-7152 to discuss the next steps needed to resolve this issue to your satisfaction. We hope to hear from you soon.

Outstanding Salesman!

by from Lutz, FL |

I've always heard when in the market for a lexus, Lexus of Tampa Bay is the place to go. I never really understood until I met Johannas Haliu an asset to Lexus. Johannas was a recommend salesman from my in laws. He was an absolute joy to work with from hello. The experience and lack of pressure the entire time was hands down the kind that makes you want to buy a car every week! Thank you Johannas for giving my husband and I a "December to remember"

January 7, 2016

Thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

$1700 repair 2 days later

by from Orlando FL |

I want to share my poor experience I had with Lexus of Tampa Bay. I found a used car they were advertising that I liked and set up an appointment to come see it. I live in the Orlando area and drove my car down that I was going to trade in. When I arrived I was told by Josh Foster the used car sales manager, that the trade in price that my sales rep and I agreed on was in fact not what he agreed on and that he would only give me $1 for my car. I should have have realized how dishonest he was at that time and left, however I really liked the car and proceeded to purchase it. The sales rep that I had was very helpful I will add. The next day after returning home I heard a noise coming from the right front wheel. Day 2 the noise got louder and I stopped by my local mechanic to have him check it out. He reported that the lower engine mount was broken and the CV axel was stripped out where it connected to the front wheel, It was un-drivable. He also noted an oil leak. I called Josh Foster and told him what was going on, the amount, and he said to have the shop fix it and they would reimburse me. As the repair was being accomplished the mechanic also noted that the wheel bearing was all rusted and not safe. The total bill was just over $1700. I emailed the bill to Mr. Foster and he said that he would only pay for $1000 of the bill because the bearing was not what we agreed upon and that I "needed to check my math because I added it up wrong". We had not discussed the wheel bearing because it was not yet discovered. I looked at the 50 point inspection that was supposedly done before I got the car and all this should have been caught. (Their were a couple other minor things they missed also) After I pointed out HIS math error, he sent me a check for $1234.00 and I had to take care of the rest. It's sad that a Lexus dealer would stoop that low and treat me the way they did. The unprofessional attitude from Mr. Foster was unacceptable. I had a 3 day return policy but since the repair was beyond that they would not return the car. I hope others read this and take their business elsewhere, to a dealer that treats their customers professionally.

December 23, 2015

Jmt, we're disappointed after your negative experience at Lexus of Tampa Bay. We take pride in maintaining excellent customer relations, and we regret that we have not met your expectations at our dealership. If you are willing, our General Manager would love to talk directly with you to rectify these issues. You can contact our GM at (813) 365-7152 -- we hope to hear from you soon.

Lexus of Tampa Bay

by from Tampa, FL |

Great car buying experience. Zero pressure just useful guidance while buying a preowned car.

January 6, 2016

Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.