Lexus of Tampa Bay

5852 Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33614

New 888-256-5084 New888-256-5084
Used 877-753-2246 Used877-753-2246
Service 877-422-7973 Service 877-422-7973

Service so great we bought TWO cars!

by from Riverview, FL |

We had spent several weeks looking to replace our 2002 ES 300 and were already resigned to the idea that a newer ES was simply out of the price range of what we were willing to spend. Consequently, a Lexus dealership was generally removed from our radar and we'd begun leaning toward Infiniti. We ended up stumbling on car.com listings for a several cars that seemed to have all the features and price range we were looking for. 5 of the 6 we bookmarked happened to be at Lexus of Tampa Bay. We were kindly greeted and marvelously treated by salesman Issac Mammen. He patiently allowed us to alternately test drive multiple cars, multiple times - at our leisure, was very knowledgable and - most notably - with NO hard court press! We actually had FUN car shopping without having to endure the typical car salesman smarminess. Though he was knowledgable, he didn't hesitate to find an answer for questions he was unsure of rather than simply making something up. (This was such a relief after encountering salesmen that did this - assuming we didn't know any better) As was a (secret) possibility going in, we ended up buying both of the cars we were initially most interested in. Issac was very easy-going and once we told him we wanted both cars, made sure we were comfortable with such a big decision. He stayed with us and answered questions beyond the financing process and well after the Sunday closing time. We bought 2010 model years ES 350 & Infiniti M35. We've had them for a week now and couldn't be more in love! The Lexus feels like you're floating on air and is super quiet! The hubby is enjoying the more "manly"-type handling of his Infiniti. All the tech in both cars is surprisingly current as well. Navigation, Blue tooth, etc. All in all, we had a wonderful buying experience. Ask for Issac if you don't want a hassle :)

Servive Experience

by from Ruskin, FL |

Excellent service. Service tech was very friendly and knowledgeable

ES350 SERVICE

by from Saint Petersburg, FL. |

A very pleasant experience, Excellent customer representative service. Service was timely and the waiting room accommodations were awesome!

Great Service, wonderful waiting area

by from lutz, FL |

Just a normal repair for my tire that had a nail in it.

Great Customer Service!! Great Car!!

by from Spring Hill, FL |

We LOVE our new 2016 LEXUS !! Being former LEXUS owner's, we knew we could count on the quality of the vehicle.... We were also very happy with professionals we came in contact with at the dealership to include Michael Mastandrea, Al Hamid and Ben Scharf. They were ALL a pleasure to work with....

30,000 mile checkup for my 2013 ES350

by from Tampa, FL |

I recently had my 2013 ES350 in for its 30,000 mile checkup; and my experience was excellent, My service advisor is Scott Banta, and he and his team are professional, courteous, thorough and prompt. I was given a loaner while my ES350 was being serviced, and a young man, Isaac, brought my ES350 to my office and picked up the loaner. He could not have been more courteous. This my 7th Lexus, but the first purchased here since we moved to Florida. I would recommend Lexus of Tampa Bay to anyone looking for a Lexus, or anyone with a Lexus who needs service.

Wonderful service as usual

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

Lexus of Tampa Bay has always been my preferred dealership since my first Lexus purchase. Everyone is so pleasant and helpful. The loaner cars were particularly appreciated in determining the model(s) I would like if I purchase another Lexus. My service rep, Bob Gray, kept me informed of what really needed to be done and what I could wait to do. I really appreciate everyone.

Not Nalley in Atlanta

by from Tampa, Florida |

Just moved to Tampa from Atlanta, and brought my Lexus in for normal maintainance service. Coming from Nalley Lexus maybe our expectations were too high. The experience was not even close to Nalley. First, took over 2.5 hours to have normal service. Then they found issue that was going to be over $3,000 , that employee "broadcasted " to me in front of all other poor souls sitting in the pen area. You are made to feel uncomfortable, service area is too crowded, with no privacy to discuss your car issues with service tech. I declined having them do the repairs even after numerous attempts from pushy service tech to have these done. I hope to find another Lexus dealer in area.

Jason Bottiger is very knowledgeable & helpful.

by from Ridgewood, NJ |

Jason Bottiger spent a lot of time with me to give me a lot of information about the car & the Lexus Company's total customer satisfaction mission & goals they want to live up to.

Great service, excellent customer care, #1

by from Winter Haven, Florida |

Although I have only had my NX200T F sport for only 7 days I can say with all honesty I made the right decision in my purchase. In all the years I have purchased vehicles I have never had a dealership or sales person call to check on me. Nor have I ever had one go above and beyond to insure I receive assistance without inconvenience...until my experience with Lexus of Tampa Bay. My purchase was easy and I was satisfied with my nigotionated price. My only regret is I didn't listen to my mom, who has own a Lexus for 20 plus year', about buying one sooner. Thank you Lexus of Tampa Bay and my sales rep Esther Ortiz for making my 1st Lexus experience a good one!