Stadium Toyota

Service 866-414-3917

The Stadium Advantage

Expressing gratitude to Cesar Hernandez

by from Tampa, FL |

I had the greatest experience ever buying my new RAV4 Toyota. I want to thank a special person during this process. His name is Cesar Hernandez. He made my dream come true. He showed himself very polite, patient, and cooperative while buying my car. He gave good advices and taught me how to deal with single details inside the car. I would recommend him with my closed eyes. Thank you very much.

RAV4 #2!

by from Clearwater, FL |

Just purchased my 2nd RAV 4 from Stadium Toyota and worked once again with Tom Jones. Upgraded from a 2013 to a 2015 with more bells and whistles! Tom is great. Acts like he has all the time you need to make your decision. Working with Tom and Stadium makes the car buying experience very positive.

Great service and experience Thanks to David Funk!

by from Tampa, fl |

My boyfriend and I needed to get out of my 8 yr old vehicle because I was so upside down on how much I owed compared to how much the car was actually worth. David Funk worked with is that day and despite this difficult situation helped us to get a brand new 2015 Toyota corolla with a reasonable payment. I did a lease and was able to get a good amount for my car and close out the debt that went along with it. Everyone at stadium Toyota was pleasant, kind, and helpful. They actually listened to our needs, especially David, who really took his time but worked quickly to get us a deal we could work with. It is greatly appreciated and I am so in love with my new car! Thanks so much!! Awesome experience, will definitely go back again!

Clean facilities and professional people

by from Tampa, Fl |

My buying experience at Stadium Toyota was wonderful. The salesman, Sean, and the Finance Manager, Keith, were both very helpful. Never felt pressured. Nice environment.

Great help from salesman Bruno Constanitnescu

by from Tampa, FL |

Bruno delivers what he says. Got great deal and the numbers do not change when he gives a quote. He offers good advice regarding what I am looking for, and has never disappointed. The Finance officer also was very helpful and again- no change in the numbers. I will not buy from anyone else.

Great Service from Jason Nast at Stadium Toyota

by from Tampa, FL |

Our experience at Stadium Toyota was flawless. This was due to our excellent salesman Jason Nast! Jason paid attention to our needs and was able to facilitate a good payment structure that got us in the vehicle we really wanted. Jason effectively collaborated between the dealership management and my husband and I to develop a win-win deal. And lastly, Jason definitely sold us on product knowledge and accelerated the buying process. Thank you Jason for the outstanding service! You made car buying a painless process. Thank you The Daniels Family

A new car is only a Day away!

by from Tampa |

If you are looking for a new car, go to Stadium Toyota and ask for Richard Day. He was helpful, insightful, and he helped me buy my mother a new car. I was in a time crunch and had done my homework, in terms of what it was that I was looking for. Richard and I took a test drive and in less than 3 1/2 hours I had bought a new car for my mother. So. if you are in the market for a new car, do your homework first, then go see Richard Day at Stadium Toyota to buy your new car! He made the entire process easy and we quickly completed all paperwork, and oh yea, I even ate a piece of pizza and had a drink while waiting! Let Day show the way! Peace to all. Henry

Great sales staff.

by from Dunedin, FL |

Wanted a Scion iQ before they were all gone. Stadium Toyota had a two year old in pristine condition and it was in the color I wanted. David Suarez met me for a test drive and I was sold. He is the man to see if you're looking for a great sales experience.

Jose Acevedo Thank's

by from Tampa, Fl |

My wife and I had a great experience with Jose Acevedo, he was very pleasant, friendly and knowledgeable. He made our experience of purchasing a Toyota Sienna a simple one. No pressure experience he just took care of us. Thanks again Jose.

by from Tampa, Fl |

We recently purchased two new Corollas for our business. Ric was exceptional throughout the entire process. He listened to our needs and came up with a deal for the two cars that we could not pass up. The entire experience was positive; from the first contact through picking up the vehicles.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Tampa FL |

Thanks for you for assisting me in purchasing my new Toyota. Thanks also for picking me up to get there. There should be more like you.