Stadium Toyota

Service 866-414-3917

The Stadium Advantage

Awesome service!

by from Orlando, FL |

I would like to thank Rocky and Jelani for their assistance in getting me a new vehicle. Never before have I had such a great experience at a car dealership. They gave me exactly what I asked for and weren't pushy or arrogant like most of the other dealers I have visited. I am extremely happy with our new vehicle and I highly recommend Rocky and Jelani to everyone who are in the market for a new vehicle. It was well worth the drive from Orlando and Stadium Toyota will be without a doubt my first contact for my next vehicle.

Steve blank is an amazing asset to your company

by from Orlando,fl |

First and foremost I applaud the excellent experience I just witnessed at stadium toyota. There was no let's make a deal or bogus adds to their cars, there was only honest and fair dealing. Mr blank was on top of his game sending me all the information about the car I wanted. He didn't play games and send me inventory from other dealerships. I wanted a Prius 2 but they sold out of the color I wanted. Instead, mr blank made me realize that for $800 more I would have features that I would utilize. His ability to make me realize the importance of the safety features sold me. Also, his excellence when explaining how to maximize fuel efficiency was taken to heart. He obviously knows from experience for his driving tips have made me save and additional 8 mpg. Look him up if you are buying a Prius. He is a PRO!,,,,

Great sevice, stress free

by from Tampa, Fl |

I would recommend Stadium Toyota for all your car needs. My parents have bought and leased many vehicles through Stadium and have always been satisfied. I needed a used car in a hurry. I saw the car I wanted on line on their pre-owned lot and went over to check it out. Denis Pinnock was the sales person who took care of me. He took me for a test drive, was very friendly and not at all pushy. Stadium took my old truck for trade. I was out with my car in about an hour. Painles!

Office Manager

by from Tampa, Fl. |

I had a Ford Conversion Van E250 for the last 14 years, kid are grown and independent, it was time for me to buy my dream car, I have been thinking about it for many years, finally I did my homework and as soon as I was looking around in the Stadium Toyota showroom, Mr. David Funk came to greet me, very well spoken, polite and opened to answer any and as many questions/concerns or just explanations on my new addition to Toyota family, my two children and sister own Toyotas as well, Mr. David Funk explained everything/showed me the car, did everything in his power and went out of his way for me to have and finally buy the car of my dreams a Toyota Venza 2014 Crossover XLE Sunset Bronze Mica, Ivory leather interior, the dealer did not have the color Sunset Bronze Mica on premises and Mr. Funk found it for me. I am very very happy that I have the car I was looking for and Mr. Funk, promised/negotiated and delivered what he has compromised to do in order for me to have the car and what I was most impressed was his politeness/patience and presence and always willing to help me out even after I have already bought the car. The day I was picking up the car he was very helpful for me to learn how to operate things in the car. Thank you Toyota Stadium and las but not least to Mr. David Funk, he is an asset to Stadium Toyota. I give Mr. David Funk, Customer Service and finance FIVE STARS!

Great Salesperson!

by from Tampa, FL |

Morris Murray of Stadium Toyota was the best salesperson I have encountered in years. He is very knowledgeable, patient, and thoughtful. If you are in the market for a new car, I recommend Stadium Toyota and Mr. Murray. The facility is excellent and everyone I encountered delivered excellent customer service.

Excellent Service

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

I want to thank Phillip Nemiroff for his excellence help on helping me with the purchase of my new car. He was very patient, helpful and worked in timely manner to resolve the issues we encountered with the credit union. I highly recommend Phillip Nemiroff.

Great dealership to work with!

by from Tampa, FL |

Everyone we spoke with at Stadium Toyota was knowledgeable and helpful. We visited numerous other dealerships in the Tampa Bay and southwest FL area, Stadium was hands down the best experience. Personally we worked with Jason Lam, who was awesome to deal with. Jason was very professional but at the same time very honest. If you're in the market, definitely stop by Stadium Toyota.

Go see Travis Couey!

by from Tampa, FL |

Travis Couey helped me through the whole process and was absolutely wonderful. I needed a new vehicle fast and after going to several dealerships in the Tampa Bay area, I was sick of being "hustled". He was patient, understanding, and knowledgeable. Stadium Toyota was able to work with me so I could stay within my budget and find the best car to fit my lifestyle. By far the best experience I have had buying a new car.

Philip Nemiroff Best sales consultant ever had!

by from Tampa, FL |

We bought a new 4Runner in Dec '13 and liked it so much but wanted more of the bells and whistles. We liked our last salesman OK but he was no longer there. We were paired with Philip Nemiroff and were very happy. I wanted to get an 2014 but they you could no longer get the SR5 in the Blizzard Pearl. Philip was with us all day trying to find all of our specifications online, at other dealers and seeing what our options were. It was a very long day for all of us but he hung in there and he happened to find exactly what I wanted in the used section of their dealership. It was a '13 exactly like mine but with the specifications I wanted with only a few more miles than mine had and was in a Limited. He stayed with us thru the negotiation process in the used car department, skipped his lunch, got our new car ready. He made this whole process as painless as possible and I could not be happier. He was such a nice guy, not pushy and even though he may have affected him got me what I wanted from another section of the dealership. That's putting the customer first! Thank you very much Philip. We appreciated all your help.

Very good experience.

by from Birmingham, AL |

I was recently in Clearwater Beach on vacation, and stopped off in Tampa to see family on Sunday. While there, on a whim, I checked the website of Stadium Toyota for a particular certified pre-owned vehicle I had been looking for. There was one in stock, and I drove there and was quickly paired with Ryan Kingsley, a young salesman who took very good care of me. The vehicle was waiting for me, and we immediately left for our test drive. Once I was back in the sales office, the process of purchasing the car was relatively quick and completely painless. Ryan and Keith (the finance officer who finished the process with me, who was also excellent) were attentive, knowledgeable, and very polite. I drove home to Birmingham, AL in a brand new car that I enjoyed driving, quite satisfied with my experience. I doubt that I will purchase another car while on vacation, but if I do, I would happily return to Stadium Toyota and hope to work with Ryan again.

Thank you Travis Coue and Stadium Toyota !

by from Tampa, Florida |

I dreaded having to go in to purchase a new car. So I was doing my shopping online. Travis Coue from their sales team noticed my inquiries on their site and contacted me. He asked if we wanted to checkout the Sienna I was reviewing. I felt no pressure so we went. Travis was great ! He went over the different models, their features...next thing I was test driving. He made the process easy and most of all comfortable, no pressure no haggling. I am the proud owner of a beautiful Shoreline Blue Sienna. Thank you Travis.Stadium Toyota is fortunate to have you on their team !