Stadium Toyota

Service 866-414-3917

The Stadium Advantage

New car purchase!

by from Tampa, FL |

Had a great experience buying a new Toyota Tacoma from Richard Day. He walked me through everything. The processes was painless. He made sure all my questions were answered and that I was comfortable while I was waiting for the finance department took over. I would recommend him to everyone.

New car purchase

by from Lakeland,Fl |

I was very satisfied with Case Couey's salesmanship. he was very helpful and answered all our questions. He was very sincere.

Great experience - above average employees

by from Tampa, FL |

I recently purchased a brand new Toyota Tacoma from Stadium Toyota. The experience was fantastic and the truck itself is even better! The sales person I worked with was Felix Valero. Felix had all the answers to all of my questions concerning the vehicle purchase. Throughout the entire process, Felix continued to exhibit honesty, integrity, and most importantly professionalism. Felix was committed to structuring a deal that was fair to both sides, and, in the process, managed to obliterate the competition. Unlike most car salespersons, Felix continued to keep me informed during the negotiation process - whether by phone or email - and always returned any failed attempts to communicate in a timely fashion. If you are in the market for a Toyota Tacoma, I encourage you to stop by Stadium Toyota and ask for Felix. You will be glad you did!

Wonderful Experience with Richard Day!

by from Tampa, FL |

I cannot say enough great things about Richard Day while buying my 2015 Toyota Highlander. He was very honest and open throughout the entire car buying experience. I had some issues receiving my new registration from Toyota and even after I purchased the car Richard was there to help. Promptly following up with us and making sure we got the registration. He also followed up a few times after the purchase to see if I had any questions about my new car. I have already told many friends and family to go to Richard for their next car because he was so easy and pleasant to work with.

Great service from sales rep Cesar Hernandez

by from Tampa, FL |

Enjoyed Cesar Hernandez's humble but firm assistance. He treated me as if he was purchasing the vehicle for himself or a close family member.

Happy with our salesman Richard Day

by from Tampa, FL |

Our salesman Richard Day was very attentive during the sales process and has been responsive to my questions following. Very happy with my new car and would recommend Richard to anyone who is looking for an honest, hard-working person to guide them through the often confusing auto purchase process.

Great service

by from Tampa, FL |

I want to start off by saying that Sean Hayes is FREAKING AWESOME!!! He is so professional and very nice. Not only did he get me in the car that I wanted, he made sure the pymnts were affordable and in the range I was looking for.

Great Service

by from Tampa, FL |

My experience at Stadium Toyota was AWESOME! My salesman, Steve Blank is the most professional, honest and caring salesman that I've had the pleasure of working with. He is very easy to work with. He puts the customer first. I recommend anyone that is looking to purchase a vehicle, to speak with Steve. He will get you into a vehicle. Thank you Steve, my new 2015 Toyota Corolla is AWESOME!

New Toyota Camry SE

by from Orlando, FL. |

Our experience at Stadium Toyota was excellent our salesperson was TOM JONES, he was courteous, friendly and very knowledgeable about the Toyota Camry and he answered every question we had and there were many! There was no pressure at any time from him! We were thinking of buying a Hyundai but TOM sold us on the exceptional buy of the Toyota Camry SE without degrading the competition! Stadium Toyota had the vehicle that we wanted the correct color with the right options that WE wanted!!! Our sales process was great! I can't say enough about TOM JONES if you go to Stadium Toyota ask for Tom Jones, you can't go wrong with him. We had financing from our credit union but after the great deal in the finance department from ERNESTO MARQUEZ we used their financing they definitely gave us a better rate and deal! We live in Orlando but because they had a great salesman (Tom Jones),the CAR we wanted and Great Service we bought from Stadium Toyota in Tampa!

Excellent experience

by from Lakeland, FL |

Mose Smith was the best sales person. He knows the Toyota vehicles, and he is willing to answer any questions you have. My experience at Staduim Toyota was the best ever.

great experience

by from Lakeland, FL |

I was 100% satisfied with my experience at Stadium Toyota.