Stadium Toyota

Service 866-414-3917

The Stadium Advantage

Awesome service!

by from Orlando, FL |

I would like to thank Rocky and Jelani for their assistance in getting me a new vehicle. Never before have I had such a great experience at a car dealership. They gave me exactly what I asked for and weren't pushy or arrogant like most of the other dealers I have visited. I am extremely happy with our new vehicle and I highly recommend Rocky and Jelani to everyone who are in the market for a new vehicle. It was well worth the drive from Orlando and Stadium Toyota will be without a doubt my first contact for my next vehicle.

Steve blanks customer service review :)

by from Tampa, florida |

I first called Steve when I needed advice on a car and by the end of the call he had me wanting give him a chance. After other big car lots turned me down Steve blanks made something that was very hard to work out possible. He took a great deal of time to help me and was very truthful and kind. I went from buying a used car with 84k miles because of my credit from a buy here pay here to buying a brand new car. Thanks to Steve blanks and Jose I'm able to not mm only buy a better car but build my credit as well. Thank you guys!

Steve Blank was so much fun to work with

by from Brandon, fl |

I just bought a new 4runner from Steve Blank at Stadium Toyota. This was the most enjoyable car buying experience I have had ever. No pressure, no nonsense, no back and forth and most importantly no games. I had such a wonderful time on my test drive learning all about the great engine features. The other dealership I went explained nothing to me. Mr. Blank's product knowledge and easy to understand explanation of the various features was redressing. I highly recommend him and Stadium toyota.

Stadium Toyota Tampa ROCKS

by from Tampa, FL |

I began with Stadium Toyota in repairs - my then current vehicle was old and I had gone to two other Toyota dealerships that couldn't fix it. Stadium Toyota did! So, when I was in again for a repair I wandered to the pre-owned certified lot and found my dream replacement car. Jose Acevedo helped me and he and the whole staff was amazing - they all worked with me, and I am now in a vehicle I love even more than my previous Toyota-which I did not thin was possible! Thank you Jose, Rafael & Stadium Toyota!

David Funk/Tacoma

by from Ruskin, Florida |

David took great care of me. In and out quick when I bought my 2014 Toyota Tacoma from him in September.

Honest Internet experience

by from Tampa,fl |

Thank you steve blank and Shane Couey for a great experience. Mr blank answered all my Internet questions with efficiency and didn't hide anything. That is why we bought from stadium. It was very upfront. While Steve was off when we purchased, Shane Couey provided excellent customer service. Thank you for Shane for not playing games. This was the best car buying experience hands down!,,, I will be back!

Steve blank was truly exceptional

by from Ramps,fl |

Mr. BLank, Internet manager, recently helped my son find a new car. He was very patient and listened to our price objective. My son has just recently graduate and has started on a career so we didn't want him in a car that would consume too much of his budget. Steve didn't try to upswell him. He shouted him cars that worked in my sons monthly price range. I really appreciate how unpushy his approach was. We walked out of courtesy toyota because of that. Mr. Blank earned our business and I am happy to write what a wonderful buying experience he gave us.

New Purchase

by from New Port Richey, Florida |

I had an OUTSTANDING car buying experience at Stadium Toyota. Tim and Travis Couey did a great job during helping my car buying experience. I am a 20 year retried Marine and I have purchase a lot of vehicles, the last three NEW vehicles were from Stadium Toyota. I was treated like a professional and my business was there pleasure. I would be remiss if I didn't mentioned that there customer service was #1 to me. Thanks to Tim and Travis Couey my next NEW vehicle purchase will probably come from Stadium Toyota. If you are thinking of purchasing a new vehicle from Stadium Toyota ask for Travis, he will do his best to create a win-win situation for all involved.

Awesome

by from Tampa, Florida |

Bought my 2015 Toyota Corolla last week and the process was great. David Funk was tremendous with helping me through the process. He even came in on his day off work to make sure my car was detailed and with a full tank of gas. Totally recommend working with him and the dealer overall.

Excellent Service!!!

by from Tampa, FL |

I recently bought my first car here, a Scion tC. Beautiful, great price, excellent service. They worked with me every step of the way, especially after my horrendous experience with Honda a few days prior. Mehdi Kawen was AMAZING. Sweet, knowledgeable, and patient, he taught me how to drive my car on the spot. This was my first manual vehicle, and had no idea how it worked but he sat me in the drivers seat and diligently kept up until I could drive it off the lot. The management was understanding as I was new to this process and they personally walked me through everything, no games, no hesitation, no talking me down. I felt important and welcome. I will buy my next vehicle from them, and recommend to anyone that they do so as well. Love Stadium Toyota!!!

Tom Jones was a pleasure to work with

by from Tampa, FL |

I had a great experience working with Tom Jones when I purchased my Toyota Sienna