Stadium Toyota

New 888-507-6377 New 888-507-6377
Used 888-293-6519 Used 888-293-6519
Service 866-414-3917 Service 866-414-3917

The Stadium Advantage

Bought the Toyota Camry I really wanted.

by from Valrico, Florida 33596-7945 |

Bought the Toyota Camry I really wanted at fair price. Worked with Mr. David Funk, Sales Consultant, and he was always available and most willing to respond to my inquiries and offers. Mr. Funk stayed in touch with me through the "thick and thin" of the negotiation process and never gave up on me when the negotiations did not go the way I anticipated. Unlike sales personnel at other dealerships, Mr. Funk, never pushed me to accept other alternative vehicles. When we were able to decide on a price, Mr. Funk was very helpful with the purchase and paperwork process. Even though prospective buyers were streaming into the Stadium Toyota showroom, Mr. Funk made time to show me "inner workings" (navigation system, etc., etc.) of the Camry; even taking the time to arrange my first appointment for service. Stadium Toyota is a beautiful, clean and welcoming facility with a wide variety of vehicles to choose from.

Stadium Toyota responded to this review

November 12, 2015

Thank you so much, Jerry! We hold our standard of Customer Service exceptionally high here at Stadium Toyota. I will let David know how highly you think of him. Make sure you take advantage of your complimentary service through Toyota Care. We can't wait to see you for your first oil change. Please let us know how we can be of service to you and your family in the future.

Bruno from Stadium Toyota

by from Tampa, Florida |

I am in medical device sales and strategies. I do not like a process where someone tells me what to do. I am not a fan of buying cars and the process. However, I found an exceptional representative at Stadium Toyota. Bruno was extremely helpful. He was sensitive to my needs and my schedule. He not only help me set everything up, but check up for the next few days to make sure the process went well. There is not doubt in my mind that I will see him again. Bruno and Rocky made Stadium Toyota my preferred car dealership. Thank you both and have an amazing 2016.

Our experience at stadium Toyota

by from Tampa F.L. |

We went to stadium Toyota and saw Arianny De La Cruz standing there. she greeted us and welcomed us to Stadium Toyota.and us what were we looking for and we told her we had a trade-in and she took us to her office and explained everything we needed to know we were very comfortable with her.She didn't give us the run-around by telling us no she couldn't do that . It was fast and easy. I recommend others who go to Stadium Toyota to seek her as well.

2016 Rav4 January 30 2016

by from Tampa, Fl |

I purchase my 2nd Rav4 with a great Sales Person Xavier Pesantes. I received a great trade in of my 2013 Rav4 and was able to purchase a 2016 Rav4. Great overall experience with Stadium Toyota & there Service Center. If your looking for a new car and a great Sales person, please go visit Stadium Toyota and ask for Xavier Pesantes.

My experience at Stadium Toyota

by from Tampa FL |

Purchased a new Corolla with the help of Felix Varelo. Felix was very patient and made us feel like at home.

Xaviar Pesantes

by from Tampa, FL |

Got excellent help from Xaviar Pesantes. He got me out of two cars into the one I needed at a great price. He got me everything I needed.

Car died,needed new car, Richard Day to the rescue

by from Tampa, Florida |

My 2002 Toyota Camry with 196,000 miles died Sunday morning, January 31,2016 (long story, not important for this review). Of course this left me with two cars and three drivers who all needed to be places Monday morning, so off I went to Stadium Toyota, where I've purchased my 5 previous Camrys and to see Richard Day. Richard is the Internet sales manager and sold me my 2013 Camry SE. I called Richard first so he was expecting me. Once there we looked at a few cars and I saw a NEW 2015 Camry LE "leftover", with many upgrades including Leather seats and the 18 inch BBS wheels and brakes. This car was beautiful. Richard got the keys and we went for a drive. It was all fantastic. Time to go back to the office and talk price. This is one of the many places where Richard shines. I like the no haggle, give me your best price concept. None of this going back a forth rhetoric, and so does Richard. He looked up the car and presented me with their bottom line price, no negotiations, and it was VERY fair. Done deal. A couple of hours later (paper work, and car prep) I was driving home in the new vehicle. Many thanks to Richard and Stadium Toyota for another great purchasing experience. Drew

Jame White Stadium Toyota - Great Customer Service

by from Tampa Fl |

Jame White is great! I walked in to Stadium Toyota with no intentions to buy a new car. Jamie saw me walking around in the parking lot and offered his assistance. He took the time to show me some cars even though I already had told him I was not looking to buy. I told Jamie what I wanted in a new vehicle if I were to buy a new car and sure enough he found me my new car. I purchased a new vehicle! Jamie went to bat for me to get me the price I was looking for and the right payment. I really do appreciate great customer service and Jamie delivered. I definitely recommend Jamie to anyone who is looking to buy a new car. Jamie - Thank you!!! This is the 3rd car I buy from Stadium Toyota - they always provide great customer service.

Stadium Toyota of Tampa fl.

by from florida |

Love my Ram also love the deal Moses got me. Id shop there again

Great person as well as sales person!

by from Tampa FL |

Cass Couey was such a help and so patient in our rather traumatic purchase of a car following an automobile accident. Everything went so smoothly. He was very professional and efficient as well as upbeat and helpful. Thanks!!