Stadium Toyota

New 888-507-6377 New888-507-6377
Used 888-293-6519 Used888-293-6519
Service 866-414-3917 Service 866-414-3917

The Stadium Advantage

Bought the Toyota Camry I really wanted.

by from Valrico, Florida 33596-7945 |

Bought the Toyota Camry I really wanted at fair price. Worked with Mr. David Funk, Sales Consultant, and he was always available and most willing to respond to my inquiries and offers. Mr. Funk stayed in touch with me through the "thick and thin" of the negotiation process and never gave up on me when the negotiations did not go the way I anticipated. Unlike sales personnel at other dealerships, Mr. Funk, never pushed me to accept other alternative vehicles. When we were able to decide on a price, Mr. Funk was very helpful with the purchase and paperwork process. Even though prospective buyers were streaming into the Stadium Toyota showroom, Mr. Funk made time to show me "inner workings" (navigation system, etc., etc.) of the Camry; even taking the time to arrange my first appointment for service. Stadium Toyota is a beautiful, clean and welcoming facility with a wide variety of vehicles to choose from.

Stadium Toyota responded to this review

November 12, 2015

Thank you so much, Jerry! We hold our standard of Customer Service exceptionally high here at Stadium Toyota. I will let David know how highly you think of him. Make sure you take advantage of your complimentary service through Toyota Care. We can't wait to see you for your first oil change. Please let us know how we can be of service to you and your family in the future.

My New Toyota 4Runner

by from Tampa, FL |

Several weeks ago I test drove a 2016 Toyota 4Runner and a 2016 Toyota Tacoma. Jamie White was the sales rep with Stadium Toyota, and he was fantastic! No high pressure sales tactics, no attempts at upselling me things I wasn't interested in or didn't wanted, and he sent me a handwritten thank you card. I was so impressed and had such a good experience, I went back to make my purchase of my 2016 Toyota 4Runner. The next time I'm in the market to purchase a new vehicle, I will definitely call Jamie White.

Just bought my 2nd Rav4. Best experience yet!

by from Tampa FL |

Best car buying experience yet! Was greeted immediately by the very professional Bruno Constantinos. He is very knowledgeable about the cars. Bruno didn't treat me like so many other salesmen treat women car buyers; he was very respectful and took the time to explain all the features of the car including the engine. He patiently answered all of my questions and even helped me set up my Bluetooth settings upon delivery. He was not pushy at all. I would have preferred that the paperwork process would have taken less time but that had more to do with how busy they were when I came back later that afternoon. Bruno even offered to come get to bring me up to the dealership to do the purchase so I could drive the new car home. I would recommend him to anyone considering to buy a new car. I keep my cars a very long time and expect to do so with this new Rav4. I purchased my other Rav4 used from another (brand) dealership but decided to go to one closer this time. My son drives my other (2003) Rav4 and it still runs great. When he finally decides to buy a new car for himself, I will definitely refer him to Bruno at Stadium Toyota.

Bought my first 2016 Toyota Highlander

by from Wesley Chapel , Florida |

I was shopping around for a new car I could have shopped near home if I had chosen too . At Stadium I was treated with courtesy, respect, and most importantly as a customer I was listened too . My demands were met With professionalism and respect. All this was made possible thanks to my salesman David Izaguirre !! Thank you David for your exceptional customer service that day !!!!!!

Best car buying experience

by from Tampa, Fl |

I purchased my Toyota Tacoma from Stadium Toyota. I worked with Tom Jones and he helped me get a great deal. He made the whole car buying experience a real pleasure, even riding back to my home with me to get my trade in. I went to 5 different car dealers before Stadium, and I'm glad I waited to buy from them.

Visit Richard Day at Stadium Toyota

by from Valrico, FL |

Our experience far exceeded our expectations of a car buying experience. I highly recommend Stadium Toyota and Richard Day. A shout out to Jamie White for his assistant too. We are pleased with vehicle, pricing, customer care, and the entire process. They made everything so easy. I don't often take time to write reviews, but when a company or someone goes out of their way I will do the same. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

New 2016 Scion TC!!

by from Clearwater,FL |

This is my second car from Stadium Toyota. I had the pleasure of working with Richard Day who help me to lease this car. It was an easy and fast process. The people there are always so friendly!

MORRIS MURRAY - THANK YOU FOR OUR COROLLA!

by from Tampa. FL |

MORRIS MURRAY - very friendly and helpful sales associate. Did not pressure us but at the same time he did do everything he could to get us the deal we wanted. We are so happy with our brand new Corolla

RAV4 Purchase through Jamie White at StadiumToyota

by from Odessa, FL |

Jamie made the car buying experience pleasant and timely. I knew what I wanted and he was able to get my family and I a great deal on the car we loved.

Jesus Moly did a great job

by from Tampa |

Jesus was very knowledgable and supportive through the purchasing process, maintaining a professional manner at all times. Would recommend him to others.