Stadium Toyota

Service 866-414-3917

The Stadium Advantage

Awesome service!

by from Orlando, FL |

I would like to thank Rocky and Jelani for their assistance in getting me a new vehicle. Never before have I had such a great experience at a car dealership. They gave me exactly what I asked for and weren't pushy or arrogant like most of the other dealers I have visited. I am extremely happy with our new vehicle and I highly recommend Rocky and Jelani to everyone who are in the market for a new vehicle. It was well worth the drive from Orlando and Stadium Toyota will be without a doubt my first contact for my next vehicle.

Great Service-Stadium Toyota

by from Tampa, Florida |

I had great experience while buying my car at Stadium Toyota this December. Courteous staff and they made me feel very welcomed. Ms Betty Garcia was so nice, kind and helped me a lot. I got what I wanted. Superb service and manners. Nice to deal with the Stadium staff especially for Ms Betty. I did not have any problem while buying my car. Thanks Stadium Toyota.

Friendly Customer Service

by from Tampa, Florida |

Xavier Pesantes is a great sales professional. He showed us the cars we were interested and explained their many benefits and what's different between the models we were interested in. The best part is at the end of the day when he asked us what he could do to get us to drive out with a new car that day and we responded we weren't ready to buy a new car that day and that it would take a few weeks for us to decide and sell our old car, he respected our decision and did not pester us like other dealerships. We walked in a couple weeks later and purchased from him because he respected us. We'd definitely recommend having Xavier Pesantes at Stadium Toyota help you when are looking for a new car.

Would highly recommend!

by from Spring Hill, Florida |

Just purchased a vehicle from Sean Hayes here for my daughter, can't say enough good things about Sean or the dealership. Every interaction has been a pleasant one. No hard sell or dirty tactics, just a real pleasant buying experience. Would highly recommend Sean and Stadium to anyone in the market.

Excellent service....

by from Tampa florida |

I would like to recommend to David Izaguirre in Stadium Toyota. He did a tremendous job in selling my Rav4. I was very pleased working with David in getting my new car. He made the process efficiently.

Car buying

by from Tampa, FL |

Deal with Xavier Pesantes...wonderful buying experience. Very receptive and attentive.

Stadium Toyota - Anthony Rojo

by from Florida |

I would like to express my pleasurable purchasing experience with others regarding my recent purchase at Stadium Toyota. I was looking for a used 4Runner to replace my 1999 4 Runner with 442,000 miles. I did want to buy a new one because of the high mileage I drive. I went on line and found 2 used 4Runners and Stadium Toyota that were certified and I could view the car fax on line. I sent an email request regarding the vehicles about 8:00 AM Saturday morning and Anthony Rojo responded immediately. After a little dialog we agreed on a time to meet that day at the dealership. He was very helpful through the selection and test driving process. I selected a vehicle that I wanted to purchase. I asked Anthony if he would have it detailed, start the finance process and I would be back the following day to pick it up. We had to leave because of previous commitments. We came back in the following day, completed the paperwork and drove off in our beautiful 4Runner. Through the selection process, I had found another 4Runner. It was 2 years older with 20,000 more miles on it. Same color, style but not with all the options I was looking for. I told my daughter and son-in-law about it. I took them for a ride in my 4Runner and suggested they go to the dealer to check out the vehicle. On the following Wednesday they asked me to meet them at the dealer to show them the vehicle I was talking about. Long story short, they purchased the car that night and drove it home. Thank you again for the help you have provided and making the process painless. Another satisfied customer! Brian

Absolutely the Best ! Go to Stadium Toyota

by from Tampa, FL |

I've purchased/leased over 10 vehicles at Stadium Toyota & advised countless friends to go and meet their Leadership . . .once you've met them, you will cherish their warmth, sincerity in you and your experience. Even more, they are tops when it comes to Service . . . quick, highest quality, no run-around . . . they take care of you first along with your Car. Call their personal phones when you are trying to "jump start" your car in the pouring rain (not jumping correctly can fry your electrics/computers); they are there to "pre-empt" potential maintenance/service issues; and, they dont take your $$$ . . . I trust my family's vehicles to Stadium Toyota . . my grandchildren ride in my cars . . .I am totally comfortable they are reliable, safe and secure Go see Tim Couey (GM), Shane Couey(Sales), Steve Williams (Service) and ask for the "Diehl Deal" . . . You will enjoy your friendship & relationship with Stadium and Toyota . . I promise

Horrible customer service to female customers

by from St Petersburg FL |

I was interested in buying a new car, and did my research online before going into the dealership. I went Saturday morning and there were very customers looking at cars. I had several sales representatives walk past me never once asking me if I needed assistance or even a hello. When I found a car I wanted to test drive, I went into the sales office and found three sales representatives huddled around a customer talking. I waited patiently while they looked at me and continued talking after a few minutes I realized that they were not talking about business related so I politely asked them if they could find someone to assist me. I was then asked if I was ready to buy when I told him I had found a car I was interested in and wanted to catch with someone about it I was told if I wasn't going to buy something then he was too busy to assist me and continued on talking to the group of employees. I don't know if this was because I was a female and not being taken seriously or if was because I was an African american female. But I felt this was completely unprofessional on all levels.

Best car buying experience to date

by from Tampa, FL |

Travis Couey was beyond helpful in picking out my new Corolla. He's very knowledgeable about all of the differences between models, as well as the differences between other vehicles and manufacturers. He's patient, and never makes you feel pressured to purchase, or ignorant for asking questions. Overall, all staff members that I came into contact with were wonderful. They made my purchase easy, worry-free, and generally pleasant. I look forward to seeing them every few months for my car maintenance!

Sean Hayes

by from Lutz, Florida |

Worked with me to get me to the payment that I could afford. Very patient.