Stadium Toyota

Service 866-414-3917

The Stadium Advantage

Great experience-see Phil Nemiroff

by from Tampa, FL |

Phil exceeded all my expectations - he actually listened! I bought my new Camry at Stadium Toyota on 12/22 and Phil has followed up by phone several times as recently as yesterday. That's never happened with a salesperson before. I've purchased vehicles from this dealership before and always had great experiences with the sales process and service after the sale but Phil exceeded my previous experiences. My recommendation is to go see Phil Nemiroff at Stadium Toyota if you are in the market for a new car. He's not "that" car salesman; he's one of the good guys.

Great service!

by from Tampa, FL |

I would like to thank Craig and the staffs for a splendid service on the Toyota Camry. You know you have valuable assets working for Stadium Toyota when their work speaks for itself. It would be a honor to have them working for you, Mr. Stadium. No need to brag or sound cocky about themselves, their work ethics shine like there's no tomorrow. Craig is quite honest and charismatic with his clients and I know I can trust him without hesitation. Took my vehicle in due to the recalls from Toyota and I was in and out of there for about an hour. That's without scheduling an appointment either where it may have easily taken anywhere between 2 to 3 hours and it was around lunch time too. Fast and efficient! Sometimes, best things come unexpected in life. I definitely did not see it coming from miles away and I wouldn't take it anywhere else than some other private shops where it was an unpleasant sight absorbing my bank account until it was high and dry. Mark my words! Your one stop shop at Stadium Scion and Toyota; you will not be disappointed! :D

Review of Ric Deleary

by from Tampa, Florida |

Ric Deleary was extraordinarily helpful and knowledgeable as he guided us through the steps of buying a new car at Stadium Toyota. He helped me to make the right decision for my needs. He was very generous with his time and always paid close attention to my wishes. The whole atmosphere at Stadium Toyota was very pleasant and professional from the service department to the sales department. I recommend them highly.

camry at stadium toyota

by from tampa,fl |

Just bought a toyota camry at stadium toyota. First class dealer and first class salesperson. Xavier Pesates Exelent customer service, thanks

Extremely satisfied w Jamison Wallen and Stadium

by from Land O Lakes, Fl |

My recent vehicle purchase at Stadium Toyota was handled by Jamison Wallen, or should we change his name to ?Mr. Efficient??. Jamison was interested in what I had to say. He remembered the details of our conversation and easily followed through. From the time we walked in the door and Jamison said ?hello?, we were in good hands the whole time. Buying a car is not my favorite experience, but Jamison did his best to make it a pleasant, quick, and painless experience. There was no salesman pushiness involved. Just pleasant conversation, good information about the process, and a great education on the vehicle we chose. He was very good at explaining everything in detail and had answers to all of my questions. The teamwork with other staff members to quickly handle the negotiation process, complete the final paperwork and vehicle prep was awesome. If you?re in the market for a vehicle, I?d recommend Jamison Wallen and Stadium Toyota. PS: I am NOT paid to write a review. Just a happy Stadium customer.

Stadium Toyota experience

by from Tampa, Florida |

I've leased at least 8 cars from Stadium over the years. Their service in every department is truly outstanding. I took my car in two weeks ago for regular service, but I left leasing a 2015 Camary. Brandon Bailey presented me with a deal that I simply couldn't refuse! Brandon's help was invaluable. I can always expect nothing but top-notch from Stadium Toyota and their personnel.

Awesome Dealer

by from Tampa,FL |

I really appreciate the kindnes that was received by Steve Blank. I would like to recommed anyone that is in the market of buying a car, please see Steve! He will give all he has to make things work. Keep up the good work Steve Blank!

Great service from David Funk getting my deal done

by from Tampa |

David Funk worked very hard to get us the numbers we needed to be in to make this deal happen. The sales staff and managers are very good and really care about the customer. This is the 6th Toyota I have purchased here at Stadium Toyota. I have never had a problem with any issues that have come up with any vehicle, because they are so dependable. Great job, David. Thanks, love the car.

Jamison Wallen @ stadium Toyota is the best

by from Tampa, FL |

If you are in the market for any Toyota , please do yourself a generous favor and go see Jamison @ Stadium Toyota ( Dale Mabry - Tampa, FL ) . He is extremely courteous and absolute delight to work with.

Excellent service

by from Tampa,Fl |

Thank you Xavier Pesantes for your help in getting my new car and excellent service.