Gordon Chevrolet

16414 N. Dale Mabry, Tampa, FL 33618

New 888-251-3543
Used 877-290-6444
Service 888-231-9213

Great People... Great Prices... Get it ALL at Gordon!

Fantastic dealership!

by from Tampa, FL |

I came in with a price point in mind. You went above and beyond to meet my budget. I am grateful for that. Thank you!

July 7, 2014

Thanks Christina! We are happy we could work hard to get you in the vehicle you loved. Please let us know if you need anything else in the future.

Gordon Chevrolet Service Experience

by from Tampa, Florida |

Appointment was set quickly and repairs done under extended warranty at no cost to me. What's not to like? The service rep was knowledgeable and efficient - she diagnosed the problem immediately based on what I told her it sounded like without even looking at the vehicle! Great experience!

August 14, 2014

Great to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Gordon Chevrolet. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Honest Sales Associates

by from Tampa, Florida |

Leslie was honest and easy to work with. Not your average vehicle sales person. If more were like her people wouldn't dread vehicle shopping.

July 8, 2014

Thank you Damien. We are trying to change the perception of buying a vehicle and making it a fun experience. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed getting your new vehicle.

Excellent service, as usual

by from Tampa, FL |

As usual, I had a pleasant experience; my maintenance issues were well taken care of; the airbag recall was completed to my satisfaction in a timely manner, and parts for the seatbelt recall were placed on order for me. My service advisor, Craig Battinelli , was very friendly, professional, and helpful.

July 8, 2014

Thank you Michael. We appreciate you coming back and seeing us. If there is anything else that you need please let us know.

Fast & Friendly Service

by from Tampa, FL |

I had an appointment for an oil change at 2:00. I was out the door in 25 minutes. Very quick and friendly.

July 8, 2014

Brenda, Thank you for using our Quick Service Program. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business in the future.

Service department

by from Tampa, FL |

Patty was very helpful with scheduling my appointment for my vehicle. She keep me well informed and advised me of the necessary regular maintenance to keep my vehicle in top performance. I have been going to Gordon for my service for several years and Patty is always friendly and professional.

June 10, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. Patti will be here to assist you the next time you need something. We appreciate you coming back over the years and we look forward to seeing you for many more.

Repair handled

by from Tampa, FL |

Very unfortunate we had to have this issue for the 2nd time within first 3 years. However, it was handled well as usually by Chevy road service & Patty at service.

June 10, 2014

Susan, I am sorry that you have had issues with your vehicle. However, I am happy to hear that Patti was able to repair your vehicle and get you back on the road promptly.

Excellent customer service and Felt Welcomed

by from Tampa, Florida |

It was a great experience starting with our sales man who was very patient with us trying to decide on what vehicle to get us in, he also had great taste. The financial manager did an awesome job to get us financed!

June 4, 2014

Thanks Robert! We try to standout from other stores by creating a great customer experience. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Fast and great service.

by from Tampa, Fl |

The recall parts came to Gordon Chevrolet and they called me. The next day the parts were installed and I got my car back. Very nice people at Gordon Chevrolet !!!

June 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment Steve. I am sorry that you had to come in for the recall, but we are very happy that enjoyed your experience with us under not-ideal circumstances.

GREAT EXPERIENCE AND CLEAN FACILITY

by from TAMPA,FL |

This dealership was so wonderful to me and will recommend my family and friends because they were very helpful to me.

June 2, 2014

Thank you Vonnetta. We look forward to seeing you along with your family and friends. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with.

Top notch service, a wonderful shopping experience

by from Tampa, Florida |

Dear Gordon Chevrolet, Jazmin and I recently purchse a vehicle from your Tampa dealership. My salesperson, Leslie Tully, put us in a vehicle we had been searching weeks for. She was both professional and friendly. Leslie found the answer to all our questions concerning our new car purchase. We couldn't be happier with our new Red Hot, 2014 Camaro. Keep up the outstanding job. We will gladly refer both family and friends to your location to meet your well informed staff. Our car dealership encounters have not gone well in the past, thank you for a positive car purchasing experience. Sincerely, Jazmin and David

June 2, 2014

David, Thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying your Red Hot Camaro. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.