Lexus Of Clearwater

New 866-901-3396
Used 888-458-0435
Service 877-464-4202

An AutoNation Company.

Buy a car from Steve Miskiewicz !!!

by from Clearwater, FL |

We recently just purchased our second Lexus from Steve Miskiewicz. I would highly recommend him if you are looking to purchase a new or used car. Steve is very knowledgable, friendly and HONEST. His experience shows why he has been named salesman of the month numerous times. His professionalism and demeanor makes buying a car an easy process. We would highly recommend buying your next car from Steve , because we know we will be buying another car from him in the future.

August 31, 2013

David & Nicole, Thanks for this 5-star review. We hope to see you in your Lexus on the road soon!

Outstanding sales experience

by from Novi. MI |

About one week ago I was walking around lexus of clear water display of vehicles. Here comes from behind Mr. Steve Miskiewicz asking how can I help. I said no, thanks. I thought he is going away. Thank God he did not. He initiated a discussion about his early interest in hockey and his experience as a goalie. I was impressed. He turned out to have lived at the other side of town where I am currently residing. I explained what I need in a used vehicle. He located the perfect vehicle that met all my stringent neds. After we discussed the price. He again met me more than half way. Steve is true professional, honest and respectful of his customer needs. I truly recommend Steve to any one who is seeking a lexus, new or pre owned. Steve thanks again for the experience. Tom April 7th 2014.

April 10, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership, Tom. We work hard to make sure our team goes the extra step to make your visit with us exceptional. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

Buying process

by from Oldsmar, Florida |

I had an excellent experience at Lexus of Clearwater. Sean Williams, found a car he thought I would be interested in (2006 Lexus LS430 Ultra). He brought it buy, I loved it and bought it. The whole process went very smoothly from beginning to end. Sean was very professional and the finance and others that worked with me through the process were excellent also. I buy all my cars through Sean Williams and Lexus of Clearwater. Great experience! Thanks Sean.

Great experience! Service work for 2000 LS400

by from Clearwater, Fl |

First I just want to say that I normally dread taking my vehicles into the shop, let alone the actual manufacture dealership. I try to do all service work myself, but sometimes I just have to take it to the experts. The folks at Clearwater Lexus were everything I could have hoped for! The service writer (Kevin) was very nice and to the point. He told me everything that was going to happen before they did anything, seeking approval on the work they performed. I expected the work to take a day or two, but they were able to fix my problem the same day! The facilities were top notch and any staff members I ran into were very nice and friendly (but it was actually a genuine kindness, not the fake annoying kind). Price was fair and the labor cost was less than I expected. I will definitely keep them in mind for any work that my vehicle needs in the future and will recommend them to any friends that need work on a Lexus in the future!

Outstanding Purchase/Lease Experience

by from Oldsmar, FL |

An outstanding experience in the sale/lease process was had in dealing with Mr. Miskiewicz! He was polite, thorough and most patient in answering a myriad of questions posed by me. Also, kudos to others on the sales/service team, who were every bit as professional as Mr. Miskiewicz. Needless to say, I highly recommend this gentleman and his co-workers!

Do not buy new car from Clearwater Lexus

by from Indian Shores Florida |

My husband and I have been purchasing new Lexus's every three years. We have purchased them on Long Island where our primary residence is. In trying to buy a new RX350 here in Florida, we dealt with a dishonest salesman and Manager. We were dealing with switch and bait, misrepresentations, that's not what I said, that's not what I meant and untruth's. When we finally were ready for signing of the contract (after sleepless nights) we were being charged sales tax on the full purchase price of the car instead of net purchase price. They also refused to do our payoff to Lexus financial for our trade in. I believe that they intentionally tried to blind sight us so that they could get more money on signing of contract. Needless to say, deal was dead and I have never, ever gone through this with Lexus dealers before. We will be purchasing our new car on Long Island where they are upfront and honest. I am also not in the habit of writing reviews, but I felt I needed to do the public a service. Clearwater Lexus is lucky I am not getting in touch with the State Attorney General so that they can be made aware of their practices, I'll let the next guy do it and I'm sure there will be a next guy.

April 2, 2014

Thank you for leaving this feedback, we regret your experience with us here, but are glad you brought this to our attention. We strive to maintain an honest environment for you to purchase your car in confidence; unfortunately you didn't receive this. If you would be willing to give us another chance, please contact our General Manager at (727) 726-6000. We'd appreciate the chance to make your experience a positive one.

The best car buying experience ever!!!!

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

We are very pleased with our purchase of a 2006 S500 mercedes. Our sales rep Danielle Ridgel was the BEST. She was very pleasant and made sure we were taken care of. I would recommend her highly. She will be our salesperson in the future.

Great Car experience at Lexus of Clearwater!

by from New Port Richey, FL |

My husband and I had our first Lexus experiences at Lexus of Clearwater over the weekend. This was the best car experience we have ever had. We welcomed the low pressure and professionalism of our sales man Jose Cordero and his knowledge of the incredible selection that Lexus has to offer. Thank you for my beautiful and sleek IS 250 F Sport! Your input and assistance throughout our experience was much appreciated. We will tell all of our friends how incredibly customer service friendly your entire staff was and to see Jose Cordero to make there experience as pleasurable as ours.

Buying a car can be trying.

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

The staff of Clearwater Lexus made the process as painless as possible! Really great folks. As a single woman, I appreciated my saleslady Stacey going over the inner workings of the car not the # of cupholders or the color. The technology is amazing!

March 18, 2014

Thanks for the review! We're happy that Stacey made you comfortable and showed you around your new car -- hope you're enjoying your car!

Best Lexus buying experience

by from Port St Lucie, FL |

This is my sixth Lexus. Stacey and Ed were friendly, knowledgeable, and gave me enormous value for my money. It was worth making the eight hour round trip for this vehicle. I would not hesitate to buy from this dealership again.

Thanks for a great car buying experience!

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

Thanks to Steve Miskiewicz for a great car buying experience with Lexus of Clearwater. Steve allowed me to shop and didn't overtly try to sell me on anything I wasn't interested in. I appreciated that and it took the pressure of buying a new used car out of the equation. I will be happy to work with Steve again down the road the next time I'm ready to buy another Lexus.

March 13, 2014

Thanks for the feedback. We're so happy to hear that Steve gave you a laid-back, and enjoyable car buying experience. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.