Lexus Of Clearwater

Service 877-464-4202

An AutoNation Company.

Mr. Johnson

by from Spring Hill, FL |

We recently purchased a 2015 Lexus IS350 F Sport from Lexus of Clearwater. It was by far the best experience we have ever had when purchasing a vehicle. There was absolutely no pressure.Our salesman was extremely knowledgeable of the car and all the features. Everyone from the salesman to the finance person was a pleasure to deal with. Will definitely refer friends and family to Lexus of Clearwater.

Lexus Of Clearwater responded to this review

January 6, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

great sales person

by from Clearwater, FL |

5 hours to buy a car is about 3.5 hours too long. Sales person was great low key not pushy was enjoyable , But it just takes too long to complete the deal they need to speed up the process.

Lexus ES 350 from Lexus Clearwater

by from St Petersburg, FL |

Yesterday we purchased a Lexus ES 350 from Lexus Clearwater. We visited the dealer last Sunday and by Monday we were driving home our Lexus. Lexus is good car and the personnel from Lexus Clearwater are very professional, the Sales Consultant was friendly and knowledge, he mentioned pricing, features, services, etc. What a pleasure to see cars without any of the typical pressure from the representatives. Yesterday, we finished the purchase and everybody from the Sales Consultant to the Finance Representative were very professional. What a pleasure experience, we promised to be back for our next car.

Great service

by from Clearwater, FL |

Stacy Pinnard was great to work with. She made the whole process painless!

Finding a new car.....

by from Clearwater, FL |

Having lost several inches in height, I no longer felt comfortable getting in and out of an SUV. I fell in love with the sexy grill of the new NX200t F Sport! I love it's handling, cornering and acceleration.

Nice facility, not so nice negotiation

by from Clearwater, FL |

There was confusion because the car I ultimately purchased had incorrect sticker price on it. Dealer honored price, but it made trade in and negotiations difficult. I needed to get out of expensive lease on car I did not like, so I took the offered deal. However, I was disappointed in trade in price as I had done a lot of research online and thought it should have been higher. Sales reps and finance manager were friendly, helpful, and very professional. Love the car.

First Service of 2015 RX350

by from Clearwater, FL |

My second visit in two years and they are the best. Great service advisor.

great service

by from Clearwater, FL |

Car was exactly the way it appeared on video great service

Love my car!

by from Clearwater, FL |

Didn't expect to buy a Lexus, but the SUV fit all my needs--I can fit 6 tall children, and it drives like a luxury car. I love all the safety features--side mirrors show if someone is in your blind spot, fish eyed cameras for backing up, etc. Steve Miskiewicz made the transaction very easy. He is very knowledgeable about the vehicles. I would absolutely recommend him to my friends.

happy with my lexus lease from lexus of clearwater

by from st pete beach fl |

our salesman steve miskiewicz was knowledgeable-, personable and instrumental in getting a reasonable deal completed

Once a Lexus, Always a Lexus

by from Clearwater, FL |

Before coming to Clearwater Lexus I went to many dealerships in search of a vehicle. I am just simply not a fan of the high pressure sales tactics, profiling, and price haggling. However, I must say that my Sales Representative Bob was a true expert with a great personality which made him very easy to work with. As much as I dread the Car Shopping experience, I must say that Bob made buying another Lexus a great experience. I would highly recommend this gentleman as well as this dealership to other car shoppers. I would like to add that this is my second Lexus ES 350, unfortunately, I was hit by a drunk driver and I feel this car is one of the safest cars on the road. The safety features on this car saved my life. I am very confident and happy with my new purchase. Thanks Bob! I am enjoying my new car.