Clearwater Toyota

21799 US Highway 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33765

New 866-559-7716
Used 888-406-3066
Service 888-628-3909

"Make the Clear Choice, Clearwater Toyota"

buying a new car

by from tampa fl |

Service and customer service was excellent I did most of my paperwork and financing online, but by the time I got to the dealership everything was set to go all I had to do was test drive the car and sign. Parvex, Bobby and Dustin took really good care of me, I would highly recommend them.

July 15, 2015

So glad to hear that you were taken care of and the process was smooth and stress free. That's what we aim for and will continue to aim for. Thank you. If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Great experience

by from Oldsmar, FL |

We had a great experience at Clearwater Toyota! We can in to buy/lease a car and we had a wonderful experience. Usually when you go to buy a car it is not a pleasant experience but we had such a great experience with our salesman Parvez Islam. He was very friendly, fair, and honest. He was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Clearwater Toyota. If you go in to buy or lease a car I would definitely ask for Parvez if you want to be treated with kindness, respect, and honesty! We will definitely continue to work with him in the years to come when we decide to get another new car! Thank you Parvez for an Awesome experience!

July 17, 2015

This is exactly what we to do... make the "walking into a dealership" stress disappear. It should always be this easy and stress-free, and we will continue to keep it this way. Thank you.

Great Service Department

by from Tampa Bay, Fl |

I have a 2005 Scion XB bought new at Clearwater Toyota. 10 yrs they have been servicing the car. Don't go any place else. Chris Chapman on the Blue team took great care of the car. It just needed a major repair. He even got me a loner. Thank you Chris and Clearwater Toyota keep up the great work.

July 17, 2015

That is great!!! We pride ourselves in providing excellent service and customer service. It is great to hear that you have been coming here for service for so many years and you and your vehicle have always been taken care of. We will definitely keep up the good work!

Jack & Cathie

by from Tarpon Springs, FL |

We recently purchased an Avalon Limited from this dealership. In our search, we worked with 3 dealership on Hwy 19N. The Sales Manager in one of the dealership was extremely arrogant and displayed an attitude of the customer needing him more than he needed the customer. The Sales Manager in the second dealership was about as pompous as you can get being a "know-it-all". Finally, we met Mr. Parez Mohammad Islam who I consider to be a "benchmark" for future Toyota Sales Personnel. He was focused on the customer and listened for what the customer wanted. He was genuine and trustworthy. Within the first 15 minutes of working with him, we knew that we were going to purchase a car from Clearwater Toyota. The purchasing process that we experienced was upfront with the figures on the Price, Trade-in, incentives, rebates, holdback and options worth having. In short, Clearwater got a profitable sale, we got a car for a very reasonable price, and Toyota has a customer for life. We may have driven a little further to purchase this vehicle but it was well worth it. We are also willing to drive a little further to give the service business to this dealership. Given our experience ... do not pass-up this dealership when purchasing and ask to work with Mr. Parvez Islam. You will be impressed.

July 17, 2015

This is great to hear! This is the type of service we aim for, here at Clearwater Toyota. If there is anything we can do to continue this great service, whether sales or service, please let us or Parvez know. Thank you.

Great customer service

by from Saint Petersburg Florida |

Employees were great with us and helped in anyway they could great customer service would recommend clearwater toyota to friends and family

June 18, 2015

That is what we love to hear, employees answering every question you have and making you feel like you're a priority, because you are! Thank you!

Great Experience

by from Tampa FL |

I had a great experience at Clearwater Toyota. I found a deal online, called and spoke with Ben with Internet Sales, car was waiting out front early next morning. I'd been checking out Toyotas, and Ben was very knowledgeable, tech savvy and enthusiastic about the product. Showed me all the features of the SAT Radio and other features/aspects of the car. Cool dude. As I'd been kicking tires at 2x other dealers previously, making, this car buying experience was great - (though I wish I got more on my trade haha! ) Kevin the Sales Manager and Rocco cool too.

June 18, 2015

Great to hear! We understand that the car buying experience can be a headache, so we try to make it as easy as possible. We want you to leave happy and with no question left unanswered. Thank you!

Easy buy!

by from St. Petersburg |

Steve was easy to work with and made the buying process quick and simple. No haggle pricing is the way to go!

June 18, 2015

We are very excited to hear that your purchase was quick and easy. We pride ourselves in making the car buying experience as easy as possible. Thank you!

Customer for nearly 9 years

by from clearwater , Florida |

I have been a customer with Clearwater toyota for nearly 9 years . Do all the oil changes and repairs for my both cars . Great quality with a great price . They do 27 points inspection every time I do oil change with no extra charge .They do great job .

May 22, 2015

Thanks so much for the 5 star review. We pride ourself in providing excellent. Spread the word and see you soon.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Largo, FL. |

Clearwater Toyota has the highest standards when it comes to customer service. The staff is incredibly honest and helpful. This is the second time I buy a car from them and I would not go anywhere else to get another car. My experience was phenomenal as they really made me feel special and important in every way of the purchase. It was a very smooth transaction and they covered all of the details about it. Do yourself a favor, if you ever need a car do not hesitate to go to Clearwater Toyota first. You will not regret a minute of it. Thank You Clearwater Toyota, you have a customer for life!

great service Red Team

by from Rochester NY |

Drew and the Red Team were very responsive to my needs. The shuttle service with Captain was so convenient

Excellent Service!

by from Pinellas Park, Fl |

My experience at Clearwater Toyota was incredible!! I have been to 3 dealerships in the area including this one and it surpasses them all! if you are looking for excellent Customer Service I recommend Chris Chapman in the service department! He is excellent at what he does!