Clearwater Toyota

21799 US Highway 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33765

New 866-559-7716 New 866-559-7716
Used 888-406-3066 Used 888-406-3066
Service 888-628-3909 Service 888-628-3909

"Make the Clear Choice, Clearwater Toyota"

Exceptional Service by Kevin-Green Team

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I was in Clearwater last week on vacation and had a problem with my 2013 Camry that my local dealer gave a "good to go" rating just the week before. The front bumper was dragging down due to some missing clips as Kevin of your Green Team advised me. I was desperate and drove into your dealership 45 min before close Wednesday night, and he quickly came to my aid, correctly diagnosed the problem, and set about identifying the parts. I easily purchased the clips from your Parts Department and Kevin expertly installed them within a matter of minutes. He was amazing and epitomized the Good Samaritan we all hope to encounter in our time of need. He was so knowledgeable, skilled, helpful, kind and gracious that I was overwhelmed. What an exceptional young man and what a testament to your commitment to customer service. I only regret that I don't live close enough to have him as my permanent service expert, but the commute from Dallas/Fort Worth just won't work!!!

April 8, 2016

Thank you so much! Our job is to provide excellent customer service and whatever time you walk in the door. Glad we got you taken care and you left with a smile, although a stressful situation. Thank you again.

professional sales team

by from Clearwater , Fl |

Just purchased a new Tacoma from this dealer . The sales person , Chis Robertson was very helpful before , during and even after the purchase . He is a great , knowladgable person , I would say - a born salesman - . He explained me everything I needed to know while also helping me getting into the care I really needed and not what I actually had in mind purchasing when I went there . I am happy I listened to him !!! The whole process was fast , the sales team friendly and very professional . Thank you again all of you ! Definitely thumbs up for Chris Robertson !!!

No lumbar support

by from Palm Harbor |

Looking for a new small or mid size suv. Salesman Jacob Walters helped us, very nice young man, knowledgeable and helpful. If he didn't know an answer he was able to look it up quickly. Seriously considered a Rav, but want cloth seats. Lumbar support is not offered by Toyota unless you get a loaded leather seat model. Very disappointing

Sales consultant Parvez Islam

by from Clearwater Fl |

Parvez Islam was very professional and helpful during our recent purchase of a new Toyota. I will recommend him to others for future sales.

Great staff and very professional salesman

by from Linthicum Heights, MD |

Chris Robertson the salesman from Clearwater Toyota give a very good advice about buying a new Toyota .Have a high professional knowledge and is the right person to ask if you want to find a good car. He was extremely helpful ,nice person ,he even clean my rental car, I will strongly recommend him to all my friends.

Great car leasing experience

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

We leased a Sienna from Clearwater Toyota and found the experience to be as painless as possible. Salesperson Parvez Islam went out of his way to find the right car for us and even helped us by adding crossbars on the roof to support a roof rack for extra baggage. Parvez was eager to help us and efficiently guided us through the process of the leasing procedure. I would highly recommend this dealership.

First time Prius Buyer

by from Lake City, MI. |

We bought a used Prius from Josh. This type of vehicle, a hybrid, was new to us. We received great care in explanations of the operation of the vehicle as well as being walked through all the steps in purchasing in Florida. We are snowbirds from Michigan where auto purchases are much different from Florida's. The entire transaction was made easy by the staff at Clearwater.

April 8, 2016

Great to hear!!! That's our job here, to make a stressful situation, not so stressful. Providing excellent customer service is the name of our game. Thank you!!! Stay warm :)

Excellent car buying experience

by from Tampa, FL |

I went into the Clearwater Toyota to purchase a 2013 Lexus RX 350 that I had been shopping for for a few months and found the perfect one on the Clearwater Toyota site. I obtained all the information I needed and did all my research and also had my financing as well set up; I was ready to purchase my vehicle. I got there and the salesperson Matt showed us the vehicle, we took a test drive and then got back to the paperwork. I handed the salesperson my draft who took it back to the finance manager Bobby who found a profound error with my bank draft. I had not been approved for the entire amount for the vehicle, but this did not deter him, he assured me that he could get me financed through another institution at a good rate and did just that! I was very pleased with the service and the extra mile they went to make sure I got the vehicle I wanted. The staff was professional but also made me feel very at ease with the whole process because I was an anxious mess waiting to find out if I was approved, car buying is a stressful process but I enjoyed this experience very much and I will definitely be a returning customer and will be referring everyone I know!!!

April 8, 2016

We know that car buying is stressful, so we try to go above and beyond to keep that stress to a minimum. It looks we happily succeeded. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Thank you!!!

Salesman Christopher Robertson

by from Palm Harbor FL |

No one "likes" shopping for cars - but our salesperson, Chris Robertson made our experience an easy one. After contacting the dealership with my interest in a specific car, Chris immediately responded. He provided details of the VIP experience that I could expect when I arrived. And his description was right on point. There wasn't a high pressure sales person following us around the lot, instead we shopped conveniently inside of the dealership on Chris's IPAD (while we enjoyed hot popcorn!) The car we selected was brought around and Chris was very thorough in the details. While we were completing the deal with the finance manager, our new car was taken to the local gas station for a fill-up. We took possession of the car that afternoon, and Chris and the finance manager both have followed up with us to ensure we are enjoying our new ride! Thank you Clearwater Toyota - we will definitely return if/when we need to replace one of our vehicles. - Susan, Tom and Adam ; )

April 8, 2016

You are correct, no one really "likes" the whole car buying experience, but it has to be done. So we pride ourselves in making it as easy as possible. We aim to please and glad you were pleased. That puts a smile on our face.

Referring All My Friends and Family

by from Tampa, FL |

First off I'd like to thank my sales consultant, Chris Eldridge, and my business manager, Bobby Walsh, for making my buying experience fast and simple. I originally ended up at Clearwater Toyota by mistake thinking that the truck I was interested in was there. I was wrong but it couldn't have worked out any better. Chris quickly approached me and I told him what I was searching for. There were no used 4x4 models on the lot but he went above and beyond to find one that hadn't been listed yet. I told Chris what I had to work with and he did a great job negotiating with the sales manager. I always felt that Chris was very honest and upfront with me and we were able to work out a deal that fit my budget. On to financing, Bobby was the coolest, calmest, guy I've ever dealt with. He knows the ins and out of financing. The interest rates he got me crushed the ones I had shopped around for, at my credit union and other banks, before I went to the dealer. These guys felt like family. I highly recommend anyone that reads this to get in contact with Chris if you're interested in purchasing a vehicle.

April 8, 2016

Great to hear!!! This is music to our ears. We are here to please and to make a rather stressful purchase, not so stressful. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to continue to go above and beyond for you. Thank you!!!