Crown Acura

Service 866-414-1680

The Better Way to Buy

Awesome experience!

by from Clearwater, Florida |

The Acura dealership and my sales agent, Sophie, were outstanding from start to finish! They were never pushy or used high pressure sales tactics. They were just extremely friendly and helpful. Sophie answered all of my questions (and I had a lot!) and helped to coordinate all the paperwork for the ease of my family. They even gave me a loaner car until my new car was ready just a few days later. I would recommend this deal to everyone!

Crown Acura responded to this review

August 28, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to write this great review. Painless and efficient visits are what we aim for, so it is pleasing to hear that Sophie took such great care of you. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Your Friends at Crown Acura

Amazing dealership with great people

by from Oldsmar Fl |

This is the second vehicle my family has purchased from Crown Acura this year. Both times Chris Ducanson assisted us. He is a very polite, friendly and knowledgeable sales person. He was able to find us vehicles that suited our wants and needs. He puts the customer first and even rescheduled a personal appointment of his and stayed later to assist us. He went above and beyond any sales person we have ever delt with. Would definitely buy another vehicle from Crown Acura and Chris again.

Great job by Gillian

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

Gillian Barnes did a great job serving us as we bought our Acura. She's knowledgeable, professional, and made sure we were taken care of. Thanks Gillian!

Purchase of Certified Pre-Owned 2015 MDX w/Tech Pk

by from Seminole, FL |

This is the third MDX we've purchased from Crown, and specifically, Chris Duncanson. We always return to him and the dealership, because they are focused on optimum customer service and a fair deal. Chris went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with this particular vehicle. We just came off a road trip and loved it--the '15 MDX Tech package. Not only does it now allow regular unleaded (!!), but I logged an average MPG of 26.2. Pretty big step up, as well as all of the safety features available. I have to say, I'm a little annoyed at the limiting of functions on NAV entries when the vehicle is in motion. I understand the importance of safety, but it seems as though there should be some acknowledgement that then allows regular inputs. Perhaps a weight sensor in the passenger seat to affirm that there is indeed a passenger who is making the inputs--not the driver.. In any event, we are very pleased with Crown and with Chris in particular, which is why we keep coming back. Dana in finance was terrific, too, and beat our credit union with a verrry competitive rate.

Fantastic experience

by from Pinellas Park, FL |

I bought a new 2015 Acura RDX here yesterday and couldn't be happier with the experience. This was my first visit to Crown Acura and also my first Acura. Chris Duncanson was extremely patient, honest, knowledgeable, and an absolute pleasure to work with. We felt zero pressure. This was the first time I've ever purchased a car and left the dealership feeling 100% satisfied with how I was treated and with the deal I received. Thank you to the entire Crown Acura team!

Gillian Barnes Outstanding Experience!

by from Hernando County, Florida |

Please look no further than Gillian Barnes to help find an Acura. Called more than 4 dealers shopping and found Ms.Barnes through her excellent online reviews. Explained over the phone what I wanted and she immediately started working. After a few short phone calls my deal was set. Next day met at her office and picked color for my new Acura. Paperwork was next and it was handled very fast and flawlessly! Outside my new Acura was waiting gleaming and gorgeous! Gillian carefully demonstrated how to use the technology and controls and away I drove. From start to finish this was the easiest and most enjoyable purchase! Contact Gillian she will definitely exceed expectations.

Best car buying experience!!

by from Tampa, FL |

We purchased an RDX in February 2015 and the entire experience was awesome from the time we walked in until we drove off in our new vehicle. Gillian Barnes was such a pleasure to deal with. She was extremely professional, friendly, and very thorough and knowledgeable. She took us around and showed us the service department and spent a lot of time explaining all the bells and whistles on our new RDX. Sue Ellen and Dana also made our experience great! When we are ready to purchase another vehicle, we will definitely be back.

A pleasant car buying experience

by from Palm Harbor, Florida |

When it was time for me to replace my 2008 Acura TSX I decided on test driving 4 makes that met my needs for a "fun to drive" automobile. My last stop was Crown Acura where I had my TSX serviced although I had purchased it elsewhere. My experience with the sales team was excellent and everything from answering all of my product knowledge questions to giving me a choice of refreshments was handled very professionally. My primary salesperson, Gillian Barnes, went " the extra mile" in making sure that I understood all aspects of the new car, the deal and the financing. After taking delivery of my new Acura TLX she spent as much time as I needed to insure I fully understood how to use all the features of the car. As a former service customer and now as a new car owner I have always been impressed with the people I've dealt with at this dealership. They are a credit to the Acura brand and the Crown organization.

Gillian Barnes (sales)

by from Safety Harbor, FL |

Gillian was terrific to work with - patient, knowledgeable and friendly. She made this the easiest buying process ever for me. I highly recommend her. thanks

Service on my RDX

by from Clearwater, FL |

I recently had service done on RDX, Brian Bennett was very helpful to me, service was reasonable and was done on time. I love my 2014 RDX AWD and will consider Crown when my other car needs to be replaced.

Airbag recall repair and Oil Change- John Shaw

by from Largo, FL |

John Shaw was my customer rep. and assisted me in getting my repairs/maintenance done. From the moment I walked in the door with my 2yr old nephew in tow he was extremely helpful in getting my paperwork information done as quickly as possible, showing my nephew the kids table of toys to play with, checking on and updating me on the progress of the repairs/maintenance and even helped carry my bags (purse, diaper bag, lunch box) to my car when it was time to leave. It was great customer service and Mr. Shaw should be commended for going above and beyond his expected duties. I normally go by myself to have my car maintained but today I unexpectedly had my nephew and Mr. Shaw really went out of his way to ensure my visit went well. Thank you.