Crown Acura

Service 866-414-1680

The Better Way to Buy

Awesome experience!

by from Clearwater, Florida |

The Acura dealership and my sales agent, Sophie, were outstanding from start to finish! They were never pushy or used high pressure sales tactics. They were just extremely friendly and helpful. Sophie answered all of my questions (and I had a lot!) and helped to coordinate all the paperwork for the ease of my family. They even gave me a loaner car until my new car was ready just a few days later. I would recommend this deal to everyone!

Crown Acura responded to this review

August 28, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to write this great review. Painless and efficient visits are what we aim for, so it is pleasing to hear that Sophie took such great care of you. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Your Friends at Crown Acura

Best car buying experience!!

by from Tampa, FL |

We purchased an RDX in February 2015 and the entire experience was awesome from the time we walked in until we drove off in our new vehicle. Gillian Barnes was such a pleasure to deal with. She was extremely professional, friendly, and very thorough and knowledgeable. She took us around and showed us the service department and spent a lot of time explaining all the bells and whistles on our new RDX. Sue Ellen and Dana also made our experience great! When we are ready to purchase another vehicle, we will definitely be back.

A pleasant car buying experience

by from Palm Harbor, Florida |

When it was time for me to replace my 2008 Acura TSX I decided on test driving 4 makes that met my needs for a "fun to drive" automobile. My last stop was Crown Acura where I had my TSX serviced although I had purchased it elsewhere. My experience with the sales team was excellent and everything from answering all of my product knowledge questions to giving me a choice of refreshments was handled very professionally. My primary salesperson, Gillian Barnes, went " the extra mile" in making sure that I understood all aspects of the new car, the deal and the financing. After taking delivery of my new Acura TLX she spent as much time as I needed to insure I fully understood how to use all the features of the car. As a former service customer and now as a new car owner I have always been impressed with the people I've dealt with at this dealership. They are a credit to the Acura brand and the Crown organization.

Gillian Barnes (sales)

by from Safety Harbor, FL |

Gillian was terrific to work with - patient, knowledgeable and friendly. She made this the easiest buying process ever for me. I highly recommend her. thanks

Service on my RDX

by from Clearwater, FL |

I recently had service done on RDX, Brian Bennett was very helpful to me, service was reasonable and was done on time. I love my 2014 RDX AWD and will consider Crown when my other car needs to be replaced.

Airbag recall repair and Oil Change- John Shaw

by from Largo, FL |

John Shaw was my customer rep. and assisted me in getting my repairs/maintenance done. From the moment I walked in the door with my 2yr old nephew in tow he was extremely helpful in getting my paperwork information done as quickly as possible, showing my nephew the kids table of toys to play with, checking on and updating me on the progress of the repairs/maintenance and even helped carry my bags (purse, diaper bag, lunch box) to my car when it was time to leave. It was great customer service and Mr. Shaw should be commended for going above and beyond his expected duties. I normally go by myself to have my car maintained but today I unexpectedly had my nephew and Mr. Shaw really went out of his way to ensure my visit went well. Thank you.

Great Experience

by from Seminole, FL |

John Shaw and the crew at Crown Acura always treat me right and do a great job of getting things done right and on time. I would recommend them to others.

Love my New 2015 Acura RLX.

by from Safety Harbor, Fl |

Richard Morris was an excellent salesman. He knows his product, was very honest and helped us make a decision to get an Acura RLX 2015. The Sales Manager, Sue, was also extremely helpful and creative in helping me achieve my monetary budget yet still go out of the lot with the car I wanted. We were there for several hours but it was not at all stressful. There is so much to learn with this new car and we plan to return tomorrow and again if necessary for "lessons" in how to use this computer on Michelins.

Long time Acura client

by from Tarpon Springs |

I recently leased my fourth Acura and took it to the dealership for the 90 day "pit stop." Dan Victory and John Shaw of the Service Department were friendly, courteous and very professional. John Shaw has been my service advisor for all four of the cars I've leased from Crown Acura.He has consistently demonstrated outstanding attention to my questions or concerns and has always treated me with great kindness. He also has the most wonderful sense of humor which is an asset in dealing with the public!

I love my 2015 TLX! Ask for Gillian Barnes

by from Tampa, FL |

Gillian Barnes is very professional and a great sales person. She was professional, kind, and patient. She told me my 2015 TLX and took time to sit with me and go over my car details and technology package in person. I am very happy with my experience! Rose

Great experiences for 7+ years

by from Tampa, FL |

Loyal Crown Acura customer for over 7 years. Always treated with the utmost respect and never feel hard pressured on purchases or service. They really do look out for their customers best interests and always give a great experience. Also convenient to have wifi in the service area so I can continue to work while my car is being serviced. Thanks for a great experience this time, Dan!