Dayton Andrews Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Clearwater

Used 888-830-8273 Used 888-830-8273
Service 877-542-0808 Service 877-542-0808

Great Experience

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

I was looking for a particular Jeep Wrangler. I called every dealer in Florida with the model I wanted, as well as what I wanted for my car. Best deal by more than double was from Dayton Andrews. I went to their showroom and the process was painless. I would definitely go to Dayton Andrews again.

Good sales, Terrible service

by from Clearwater, Florida |

The service advisors should receive training in customer service. They display lack of interest with your concerns as a customer. Ask them what exactly was the service performed on your vehicle and you get the "deer in headlights" stare. If they would take a moment to review the work order before calling you to collect your payment this would not be an issue. I initially chose this dealership for it's convenient location (5 minute drive). Now I prefer to drive 30+ minutes to another dealership for any service other than an oil change.

Very happy with purchase

by from Dover, FL |

Don't know if any car buying process is excellent, but this was very good. .Ceasar was easy to work with, no pressure. Took good care of us and I think we both got a good deal with the car. I am sure they made a profit, but I got a fair deal on the car as well. That is all you can hope for in a car purchase.