Dimmitt Chevrolet

25485 US Hwy 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33763

Great service well organized

by from Clearwater, FL |

Everyone was very friendly and respectful. Everyone works as a team to help when needed. I felt they all are very good at their jobs. The dealership was very well organized and clean.

August 26, 2015

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, Teresa! It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable, clean and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. Sincerely, Scott Collore - General Manager 727-791-1818

Great service

by from Palm Harbor |

We were very happy with our experience at Dimmitt, our warranty was about up by a few miles and Dimmitt went above and beyond by having our car towed so we would not go over the mileage!! The only complaint is the location it is kind of difficult to get to now, but I guess once you drive there a couple times you get use to it. Our purchase experience when we bought our Sonic was great!! I am always referring people to Dimmitt!! I am going to have to come by and get some business cards from Jerry who sold us the Sonic, he was fantastic!! Next time we are ready for a car, we know where to go!! Take care and God bless, Marcia

April 22, 2016

Congratulations on your new purchase, Marcia! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Dimmitt Chevrolet, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I'm so happy to hear we were able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. We would love to work with you again. Find us on Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers. Sincerely, Eli Karam, General Sales Manager, 727-791-1818

Dan the car man NEEDS IMPROVEMENT

by from Clearwater, Fl |

I was NOT very impressed/satisfied. The only person who saved my sale was Matt the Financial Manager. He saved the sale and made sure i fully understood every detail. Extremely impressed by matt. Dan the car man was my sales person and i will not be recommending him to any friends. I was very displeased. There were several misleading statments by dan. He really needs to improve on his salesmanship. Just my opinion

April 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Sincerely, Eli Karam, General Sales Manager, 727-791-1818

Service Department - Excellent

by from Clearwater FL |

Robert the tech supervisor is outstanding in providing customer satisfaction. He was attentive, cared about what my issue was and went the extra mile to make sure the problem was solved. I cannot express my overall satisfaction with Robert, Mike and the tech that worked on my vehicle. I have purchased two used and one new vehicle from Dimmitt in the last year. The purchase of two vehicle's did not leave me totally satisfied with the way things were handled but with your Service Department I would be back to purchase again!!!!

April 8, 2016

Darryl, thank you for sharing this great feedback with us. We feel our service department is what makes Dimmitt Chevrolet special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Sincerely, David Rutter - Service Director david@dimmittchev.com | 727-791-1325

Great car buying g experience.

by from Clearwater Beach Florida |

From when I walked in the door until my salesman delivered the car the friendliness and service was outstanding. Best experience I have had at a car dealership.

April 8, 2016

Thanks for your outstanding review! We're glad to hear that our team was friendly, knowledgeable, and quick! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Eli Karam, General Sales Manager, 727-791-1818

The very best in every way

by from palm harbor, Fl |

We bought a 2012 Malibu - no hassle - no problems. After we took the car home, we discovered (my husband is 88) we were having some difficulties figuring out stuff i.e. cruise control, changing time (daylight savings change) etc. We went back a few times and they were so very kind. They kidded with us and answered all our questions - no rush - no problems. I particularly want to mention Raphael (who sold us the car) and Matt who helped us with the after care products. Every question was answered to our complete satisfaction. We would recommend this dealership 100% - they are the best!!

April 2, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! At Dimmitt Chevrolet, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy Raphael and Matt were able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook for access to our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Eli Karam, General Sales Manager, 727-791-1818

E-mails go unanswered

by from Tampa |

I was overcharged $77 on my bill and the repairs took seven hours when I was told it would only take three hours. But,all of that is forgivable because Shannon took care of refunding me the money and Michael gave me the best estimate of time he could at that moment. What really irks me is that I sent an e-mail to David Rutter about the money issue and he never got back to me, even three days later. It was only when I called the dealership and Shannon answered the phone was it that I got the money issue resolved. David Rutter either needs to be more diligent in handling what arrives on his desk or he needs to delegate work.

April 1, 2016

Thomas, Thank you for choosing Dimmitt Chevrolet for your service requirements. Your business is very much appreciated and we will continue to do our best to meet your vehicle needs as they arise. We thank you for your understanding and patience in correcting the billing error we made on your service statement. We thank you for being kind in your social media review as mistakes happen and social reviews can be harsh. We will use this feedback to affect change in our operations Thank you for your honest feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future. Sincerely, David Rutter - Service Director david@dimmittchev.com | 727-791-1325

Crash repairs

by from Oldsmar |

Always awesome easy to deal with, I have purchased two vehicles from Mark M. he is a pleasure always ready to go the extra mile! Body shop is state of the art, corvette specialist Dennis is the man.

March 18, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Chris! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Sincerely, Eli Karam, General Sales Manager, 727-791-1818

Swift and friendly

by from St Petersburg, FL |

They were swift and friendly in servicing my vehicle

March 11, 2016

Thanks for your perfect review! We're glad to hear that our team was friendly, knowledgeable, and quick! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, David Rutter - Service Director david@dimmittchev.com | 727-791-1325

Dimmitt Chevrolet - A standard of Excellence

by from Clearwater, Florida |

I would like to recognize Chris Nance in his excellence in salesmanship. Chris brokered our last two auto purchases (2016 Z06 Corvette and 2016 Traverse LTZI. It was a pleasurable and seamless experience. I have recommended Chris to associates of mine that are looking to purchase a new car. Dimmitt Chevrolet provided me with the best all round experience encompassing sales and service. I consider Dimmitt Chevrolet to be the Gold Standard. Thank you, Jim Kimmel

March 11, 2016

Jim, I am happy to hear your time spent with Chris was pleasant. Congratulations on your new Corvette and Traverse! If you have any questions or concerns regarding your new vehicle, please come back to visit us. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Be sure to check us out on Facebook so you can take advantage of our many great specials and incentives. Sincerely, Eli Karam, General Sales Manager, 727-791-1818