Regal Lakeland Northside Acura GMC Honda

2615 Lakeland Hills Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33805

New 888-343-0877
Used 888-747-6574
Service 888-659-8066

Come In An Experience The Regal Difference!

Regal Lakeland Northside

by from Lakeland, Florida |

The staff was very friendly and committed to getting you the best deal possible. Brian, Jose and Chris were all wonderful and very helpful throughout the purchasing process. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle, whether new or used.

August 11, 2014

Hi Stephanie, I am so happy to hear how pleased you were with your car buying experience. That you would refer us to friends and family is the greatest compliment you can pay us! Kind regards, Clayresse Serra Internet Sales Manager

Buying used vehicle at Regal

by from Tampa |

Although the sales person was very attentive, the process felt like they were doing me a favor in selling the car, instead of the other way around. At the end it didn't feel like it was a "great or exciting" buying experience, even after the deal was closed.

Very friendly and personable staff.

by from Davenport, fl |

JT was very professional and courteous. The process was nearly painless. I will be back in the future, and would recommend Regal to anyone.

Regal Honda

by from Lakeland, Fl |

I had a great experience leasing my car here at Regal Honda. This is the first time I'm getting a car in my name and I was extremely stressed and thankful my friend Jessica works here and helped me with everything and made this much easier.

Jessica and Mike are the bomb

by from Haines City, FL |

I felt welcomed and was treated like family. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle

New Honda CRV 2014

by from Davenport, Florida |

The service was acceptable,pleasant and I would recommend it to all my friends. Thank you.

Yo-yo financing games

by from Lakleand fl |

I went ino the dealership in lakeland and explained my situation i was given a deal and handed the keys to a car.. About a week later (when I brought the car in for servicing) the courtesy van drove me to work and i was told id get a call when it was on its way back... well instead i got a call saying the deal fell through and that i couldnt have the car back.. They also DIDNT EVEN PICK ME BACK UP. So i had to have my dad drive across town to pick me up from work and take me to the dealership so i could get my stuff out of the car. I didnt get my money back untill the nxt day ( and i had to once again drive all the way across town to get MY MONEY BACK.) and the salesman repeated to me over and over again when i asked how everything was going "its your car enjoy it".... these people can't be trusted.. Dont ever drive off this lot without Everything proving that car is yours. These low down people will play you.

August 31, 2014

I sincerely apologize for your negative experience. Here at Regal we take great pride in providing each customer a genuinely positive experience; I would love the opportunity to speak with you and personally address your concerns. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 863-687-8000 Ext 1305. Clayresse Serra Internet Sales Manager

Honda Number 5

by from Lakeland, FL |

First I would like to complement the owner of Regal for taking a page out of Disney?s playbook. He hired an architect who designed a dealership that is well laid out with plenty of room for sales, service, parking, and a large customer waiting area with comfortable chairs. The whole place is spotlessly clean and it is staffed in every department with friendly people. If there is a grouch there I have not met them. I, fortunately, have been able to buy at Regal a Honda for my two daughters, a granddaughter, and myself. This time I was in to purchase another Honda CRV for one of my adult daughters. David Schultz let her test drive the vehicle to her satisfaction and showed her how to operate its many features. Then he showed great patience in answering her many questions. I find that it is a great place to purchase a vehicle. If I did not think so I certainly would not have gone back five times. I expect that I will be back for a sixth vehicle in a couple of years. Harold Baker

August 23, 2014

Hello Mr. Baker, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your experience while visiting the Regal Honda store. I also wanted to thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you and your family. We are committed to providing professional and courteous customer services that not only meets your needs but EXCEEDS them. If we can be of further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us! Warm Regards, Clayresse Serra and Regal Honda

Awesome Customer Service

by from Valrico, Florida |

On Saturday, my family came in to purchase one vehicle. We walked out with three because we were so impressed with the service and care we received. During the process, we did our own quick research on the values of the cars and from our research, we were given fair deals. Our salesperson did everything he could to keep us comfortable. After the deals were taken to finance, the sales manager, John Rios, spent considerable effort making sure we were taken care of quickly and efficiently. They all made us feel like family and we will not hesitate to refer this dealership to others and return with our future business.

New car

by from Lakeland, FL |

We were sent a card offering to buy back our 2011 Honda, so we came to see what kind of deal we would get if we sold back our Pilot and bought a new Pilot. We were pleased with the deal we reached. JT worked hard to meet the conditions we set. We couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience, that is why we continue to return to Regal whenever we want our next car.

New Honda CRV

by from Lakeland fl |

JT Thomas was very helpful and pleasant to work with,