Regal Lakeland Northside Acura GMC Honda

2615 Lakeland Hills Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33805

New 888-343-0877
Used 888-747-6574
Service 888-659-8066

Come In An Experience The Regal Difference!

Regal Lakeland Northside

by from Lakeland, Florida |

The staff was very friendly and committed to getting you the best deal possible. Brian, Jose and Chris were all wonderful and very helpful throughout the purchasing process. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle, whether new or used.

August 11, 2014

Hi Stephanie, I am so happy to hear how pleased you were with your car buying experience. That you would refer us to friends and family is the greatest compliment you can pay us! Kind regards, Clayresse Serra Internet Sales Manager

Profesional staff

by from Orlando,Fl |

Mr. Greenhow (a seasoned salesman) provided a very comfortable atmosphere with no buying pressures. The pricing was reasonanle and the Trade in Value on my car was on the top end. Recommend this dealership to others.

January 20, 2015

Thank you so much for your review and recommendations Jose!!!

Not The Best Car Buying Experience

by from Plant City, FL |

All good in the beginning. Salesman was very attentive and responsive. Management team seemed to be on top of their game. But in the end it took multiple trips to get things right with the vehicle and make sure that what was agreed to was actually done. My salesman pretty much disappeared once the papers were signed and would not return my calls, even when I informed him there were issues. I pretty much had to manage the process on my own as the internal communications were nearly nonexistent as was the follow up that was promised to ensure everything was getting handled. The only good thing is that we got the vehicle we wanted. Not sure I would visit them again in the future

January 19, 2015

EBjr, I am so sorry for your experience, especially related to your salesman. We appreciate your feedback, without it we could not get better at what we do. Would you please email me your information at Tara.k@regallakeland.com so I can look into the situation further? Thank you, Tara

"Very successful and pleasant experience"

by from Land O Lakes, FL |

JT and John Vanella provided us with a very pleasant experience in buying our 2015 Honda Civic. JT and John were personable and professional in dealing with us. They both provided us direct and honest answers to our questions and worked willingly to provide us with everything we needed to make our car buying decision. My husband and I got the car we wanted and that made us very happy. Also thanks for Jessica Pari with the appointment. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is the market for a new or used vehicle.

January 20, 2015

Thank you so much for your review!!! I am so glad you enjoyed your Regal Experience.

Worth the DRive

by from Oviedo, FL |

My sister and coworkers have all purchased their cars from Regal Honda and have been extremely happy with their purchases. We live pretty far about 2.5 hours round trip and everybody seems to bypass the local Honda dealers in the local area to do business with Regal instead. I shopped around for a car for awhile and was promised a price from a local dealer, but I contacting Dean over at Regal Honda he was able to beat their prices and as everybody else who has purchased from Regal, they really seem to have a large inventory of cars and the best prices. It was a pleasure dealing with Dean who was extremely friendly and knowledgeable and I never felt like I was in a car dealership at all. Somebody in the dealership noticed I was wearing a shirt from a country that I have visited and he spoke to me about the country for a short period of time. I found out later that it was Sal the owner of the dealership and he was just so down to earth and friendly that I can see why everybody loves his dealership. The only issue I had with my car was that there was some type of chemical stain on the plastic part of the car. A family member noticed it right away the next morning when I was showing my car to them. Of course I can't blame Regal, because the car is brand new and you can tell it was something that was done at the factory in Mexico. I called Dean right away and sent pictures and he said he told me to bring it in. I'm not happy about the 2.5 hour round trip, but it's not Regal's fault and at least they are stepping up to make it right. I'm looking at getting a minivan from them in the near future.

January 20, 2015

Thank you so much for your review!!!!! We are so happy you had a great experience and look forward to giving you another when you come to get your van!

Buying used vehicle at Regal

by from Tampa |

Although the sales person was very attentive, the process felt like they were doing me a favor in selling the car, instead of the other way around. At the end it didn't feel like it was a "great or exciting" buying experience, even after the deal was closed.

November 25, 2014

I am so sorry you were made to feel that way! We are so grateful for your business. We know there are hundreds of other dealerships you can buy from so we really do appreciate that you chose to buy a car from us.

Very friendly and personable staff.

by from Davenport, fl |

JT was very professional and courteous. The process was nearly painless. I will be back in the future, and would recommend Regal to anyone.

November 25, 2014

Autocrit, Thank you so much for your review! We are so proud of JT and the hard work he does for us and his customers. We thank you for your business and look forward to helping you in years to come!

Regal Honda

by from Lakeland, Fl |

I had a great experience leasing my car here at Regal Honda. This is the first time I'm getting a car in my name and I was extremely stressed and thankful my friend Jessica works here and helped me with everything and made this much easier.

November 25, 2014

Thank you so much for your review Christy! Congratulations on owning your first car what an accomplishment!

Jessica and Mike are the bomb

by from Haines City, FL |

I felt welcomed and was treated like family. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle

Thank you so much Danee!

New Honda CRV 2014

by from Davenport, Florida |

The service was acceptable,pleasant and I would recommend it to all my friends. Thank you.

November 25, 2014

Thank you so much for your business Jose! We appreciate you!!!!

Yo-yo financing games

by from Lakleand fl |

I went ino the dealership in lakeland and explained my situation i was given a deal and handed the keys to a car.. About a week later (when I brought the car in for servicing) the courtesy van drove me to work and i was told id get a call when it was on its way back... well instead i got a call saying the deal fell through and that i couldnt have the car back.. They also DIDNT EVEN PICK ME BACK UP. So i had to have my dad drive across town to pick me up from work and take me to the dealership so i could get my stuff out of the car. I didnt get my money back untill the nxt day ( and i had to once again drive all the way across town to get MY MONEY BACK.) and the salesman repeated to me over and over again when i asked how everything was going "its your car enjoy it".... these people can't be trusted.. Dont ever drive off this lot without Everything proving that car is yours. These low down people will play you.

August 31, 2014

I sincerely apologize for your negative experience. Here at Regal we take great pride in providing each customer a genuinely positive experience; I would love the opportunity to speak with you and personally address your concerns. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 863-687-8000 Ext 1305. Clayresse Serra Internet Sales Manager