Lakeland Toyota Scion

2925 Mall Hill Dr (I-4 Exit 31), Lakeland, FL 33810

New 888-632-7710 New888-632-7710
Used 888-570-1365 Used888-570-1365
Service 888-450-8971 Service 888-450-8971

Lakeland Toyota - where every client deserves an opportunity to own a vehicle! Let us work for you!

<3 lakeland toyota

by from Lakeland, fl |

We bought our prius at lakeland toyota 3 years ago. The buying experience was excellent without the typical "games". We have all servicing done at the dealership,Michelle Drake is the service personnel that arranges all service for us. She is wonderful ( especially as I usually go in without my husband) and lets me know what "needs" to be done and what is "recommended" and tells me upfront how much it will cost. Also the only time I've waited more than 30 minutes was when I had 4 new tires put on, and that was only an hour. That's awesome when you have small children with you!

Lakeland Toyota Scion responded to this review

November 18, 2015

Thank you KDC for your comment! I've made certain that both Michelle Drake as well as her new service Director Anthony Sullivan know of your compliment. We are definitely working to improve our processes and quality of service to both our service and sales customers. Please let us know if ever there is anything that is changing in the wrong direction! Regards, Rita Garrison Ecommerce/Sales Manager Lakeland Toyota

Great Service

by from Lakeland, FL |

Chris is my service rep. He goes the extra mile to provide superior service. We just moved to Lakeland, and I have gained a great deal of trust in Lakeland Toyota's service capabilities. I've had an oil change, new tires (they matched the price of a competitor who had a very good price), new brakes, wash and wax, and headlight cleaning on my 2010 Lexus RX350. They do a better job than the Lexus dealer in our previous home.

First Year Car Service at Lakeland Toyota

by from Lakeland |

Mr. Michael Melendez did a great job in assisting us have our car serviced for the 1 year schedule. Very professional, accommodating, and knows well his job.

James Green

by from Plant |

James was very helpful , accommodating ,professional and thorough in explaining things needed and reliable and let us also know what's needed . He fixed what's to be fixed and explained well what needs to be done .Also asked what else we need help with and if we're satisfied with his work . Also he's honest and to the point in explaining things for our safety.f

Michele Drake

by from Lakeland,Fl. 33801 |

On Wednesday , May 4th ,2016, I had my 6 month check up on my 2016 Toyato Corolla. My service person was Michele Drake . She was very pleasant to work with . She has been my service person for the past few years . I enjoy working with her. She is 100 percent . Robert E. Nevers.

Wonderful service .They make you feel comfortable.

by from Mulberry,Fl |

Michele Drake was very helpful and very polite. She is an asset to your business Always a pleasure to do business with her.

Getting it done

by from Lakeland, FL |

Paul Simmons was empathetic to my concerns and worked hard to get the job done.

Awesome service

by from Lakeland fl |

I took my Tacoma for new tires which was an amazing deal!!! Daniel Delgado was very professional,courteous and friendly. He treated me with respect and made sure that my experience at your dealership was one in which I will want to return....and I will!!! He made sure that the tires were installed in a timely manner but also had them clean the truck. I couldn't believe how clean my truck was when I picked it up. Thank you Lakeland Toyota Oh and by the way. Cleaning a vehicle after a service is a HUGE plus to many people. I know it was to me Thank you

Great recommended tires for my 4 runner

by from Lakeland, Florida |

Joseph Hood was my service advisor, he was very friendly and helpful. I was looking for tires and he helped me choose ones that were just right for me. I am very pleased with them and will do service business with them in the future.

Professional and Courteous Service

by from Lakeland, FL |

I have completely serviced my 2007 Toyota Camry XLE with Lakeland Toyota for two main reasons: Toyota parts and knowledge of the service tech and the honesty of the service techs and Ryan, my service advisor. On several occasions, I have made a service appointment, thinking this or that was wrong with the car, but once Lakeland Toyota inspected it, they would inform me it wasn't a major repair, only minor, saving me hundreds of dollars. Since I do not know the mechanical insides of a car, they could have taken advantage of my lack of knowledge, which many auto repair shops do, but because of their honesty, I have always felt comfortable repairing what they deemed necessary. Lakeland Toyota personnel are always friendly and helpful. Go there for your car repairs, you won't be sorry!!